Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 31. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
is Snovio really listed on EtherDelta? I see people selling SNOV tokens there for $0.70 a piece.
0.70? As I see this correct tokens are currently traded way under ico price. How do you see 70 cent a piece?
Also I would wait for teams confirmation that it is really the official token
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
is Snovio really listed on EtherDelta? I see people selling SNOV tokens there for $0.70 a piece.
Yes it's listed, the ico recently concluded so they have released on etherdelta
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This is indeed a successful closing for the project now next step is to take this token at big exchanges. High volume will make this combination perfect. A real life project should face to problem to be added at Bittrex because they are open for such innovated projects to provide them big trading platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Whoa! $2.129.106 raised! I think that everyone who invested in Snov.io can be sure that this project will succed  Cool
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Guys!!

Thanks for your support!
There's just 1 hour left!

We've already raised 1,946,079 USD

wow, that a good amount to start the development. i would like to congratulate you in advance Snovio. anyway, what is the ico price of you token? and you you already have an exchange in mind to negotiate about the listing?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
That is really impressive result it's already over $2.1 million overall this is good amount to keep continue. But this was good there was no minimum amount required for this project have a bright ahead.
Activity: 406
Earn crypto for being contacted
Guys!!

Thanks for your support!
There's just 1 hour left!

We've already raised 1,946,079 USD
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
These last three days performance was excellent which took the total money to reach this high. Snovio with working product will make its mark very soon by making place among top class service providers. When project is this much powerful investors interest can awoke up any time .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Congratulations to cross $1 million investment I hope now more investors will rush to towards this project. This is still great opportunity to invest into this project which is already have a working business model so that I believe this will be amazing project for 2018.

The token sale accelerated quite a lot so maybe we can even cross the $2 million investment mark! Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
More than $1.9M raised so far still few minutes left for this ICO. I would like to congratulate to the team for this successful ICO campaign I hope all investors will make huge profit with this nice platform.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Snovio ICO ends in 18 hrs, $1,800,000 collected by now (including $800,000 within last 24 hours)  and growing fast.  Still there's some room to join at https://ico.snov.io/members

Snovio is a working business, a company from Starta portfolio. Started selling in May 2017 and growing 60% month to month. $30 bln market of the lead generation, no dominant market player, good potential for the huge growth. Staring from $19 revenue in May, Snovio clocks $15,000 in November. 15,720 Google Chrome extension users.  450 positive reviews and 5* rating.

hope SNOV cownd-sale running smoothly ,not many time to take part in ,don't miss the train .
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team
Snovio ICO ends in 18 hrs, $1,800,000 collected by now (including $800,000 within last 24 hours)  and growing fast.  Still there's some room to join at https://ico.snov.io/members

Snovio is a working business, a company from Starta portfolio. Started selling in May 2017 and growing 60% month to month. $30 bln market of the lead generation, no dominant market player, good potential for the huge growth. Staring from $19 revenue in May, Snovio clocks $15,000 in November. 15,720 Google Chrome extension users.  450 positive reviews and 5* rating.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
ico is already closed? shouldnt it be still open? Homepage doesnt work
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Some serious money is flowing into the ICO in last few remaining hours they almost raised $1.5M. only 15hrs left guys so don't miss out Wink

There is still 19 hours left to invest into this project. This is great to see now big investors are rushing to this potential project this is nice opportunity for all people to invest into this working platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Some serious money is flowing into the ICO in last few remaining hours they almost raised $1.5M. only 15hrs left guys so don't miss out Wink
Activity: 406
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hey

One of our bountists created cool Snovio stickers for Telegram
You may add them https://t.me/addstickers/Shovio_Stackers
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
How much is hard cap?

Hey, the hard cap for the Snovio project is set $10 M dollars. You can also check that information on their tokensale website(tokensale.snov.io).
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
How much is hard cap?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It was good if team was raising much more money but there was an article where was shown low capped ICO's have huge potential in comparison to those collected high amount .Snovio is established project and low supply of the tokens will be vital in order to make them more valuable both in short and long term.
Pages:
Jump to: