Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 35. (Read 57626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
The team is very active. There is no such thing as collecting money, the promise of burning tokens is given. They already have a functioning system. This project can be a nice surprise when it enters the stock market process. But today they have invested only about 6000 dollars, it is getting slower.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Hi, i am joined the Signature campaign. I hope that SNOV.io project and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to SNOV.io Team!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
How did the conference in New York go?

Very good
You may watch the videos:
1. https://youtu.be/csxKOcDDdZM?t=9h3m59s
2. https://youtu.be/UhkaepGPls0?t=4h37m48s

Please tell me, will not be hidden presales for bloggers or big investors with great discounts, which are not specified in the white paper? It is very important for ordinary investors.

All bonuses have already been closed
Merit: 109
Please tell me, will not be hidden presales for bloggers or big investors with great discounts, which are not specified in the white paper? It is very important for ordinary investors.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
How did the conference in New York go?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
When you follow this link you can precisely see how much they raised until now: https://tokensale.snov.io

Thanks for your help
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Finally someone bringing blockchain to lead generation. You got my support!
If the soft cap of $5M is not raised by the end of the crowdsale will you issue a full refund to the investors or you will continue with the project?

Snovio is a working business with more than 200 paying customers.  That means we do not need a minimum amount to build the product because we already have it.   So there is no soft cap

Thank you sir for your clarification. Is ico page updated continious ?  If it is, you collected 740 thousand dolar investment for now, am ı right ?

Yes. That's right. But we have much time to raise more.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
When you follow this link you can precisely see how much they raised until now: https://tokensale.snov.io
Activity: 336
If the soft cap of $5M is not raised by the end of the crowdsale will you issue a full refund to the investors or you will continue with the project?

Snovio is a working business with more than 200 paying customers.  That means we do not need a minimum amount to build the product because we already have it.   So there is no soft cap

Thank you sir for your clarification. Is ico page updated continious ?  If it is, you collected 740 thousand dolar investment for now, am ı right ?

Snovio is a working business with more than 200 paying customers.  That means we do not need a minimum amount to build the product because we already have it.   So there is no soft cap

Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I hope their visit at the current conference helps boosting contributions from investors. Right now it is a little bit slow although I expected it go very well.
Let's continue on supporting and promoting SNOV, it is indeed a good project, i know they can attract more supporters on that conference.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I hope their visit at the current conference helps boosting contributions from investors. Right now it is a little bit slow although I expected it go very well.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
How can I participate in the bounty program?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-snovio-decentralized-lead-generation-service-2118988

Check this thread if you are interested to join bounty campaign link is given above.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

I didn't know about this fact before reading your comment that some soft cap of $5 million exists for the project. I went through whole opening page again but still didn't see it mentioned nowhere. I may have missed it twice but someone from team will surely respond to it.

This has been answered now several times. There is no soft cap since Snovio is an already operating business and they do not really need money to realize the concept. It is just to expand their operations and therefore there is no more soft cap.

Last time when I checked the thread, they said they had set the soft cap to $5M I had no idea that they changed that so am sorry for that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

I didn't know about this fact before reading your comment that some soft cap of $5 million exists for the project. I went through whole opening page again but still didn't see it mentioned nowhere. I may have missed it twice but someone from team will surely respond to it.

This has been answered now several times. There is no soft cap since Snovio is an already operating business and they do not really need money to realize the concept. It is just to expand their operations and therefore there is no more soft cap.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
The amount of investment in two days is similar. Is not updated instantly? or is it fixed investment?

I am sure you have collected much more investment. Smiley

What do you mean by fixed investment? I think it's updated in real time. Otherwise they would maybe not provide the graphic.

What i'm trying to say ; the amount of investment seems to have been the same since the token sale start on the tokensale.snov.io site. the amount of investment is still the same ?
dear all
here is the link to Arabic translation of home page.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-snovio-2324959
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Activity: 336
The amount of investment in two days is similar. Is not updated instantly? or is it fixed investment?

I am sure you have collected much more investment. Smiley

What do you mean by fixed investment? I think it's updated in real time. Otherwise they would maybe not provide the graphic.

What i'm trying to say ; the amount of investment seems to have been the same since the token sale start on the tokensale.snov.io site. the amount of investment is still the same ?
Pages:
Jump to: