Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 111. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 03, 2017, 01:21:40 PM
Well, I want to ask to FIEX about closed beta, it's only for token holders or anyone can apply (and only some will be selected of course, with "anyone" I mean, crypto devs, crypto influencers etc...) when it will be released?

Our team is now focusing to develop Android and web version of Soma marketplace. We will keep our community updated regarding the progress of our development. The closed beta will not only be for token holders. Everyone will be able to join this beta.

The team is aiming to release the beta in December.
You have to apply as beta tester on the website of SOMA (feature will be added when we are closer to the release of the beta).

Good to hear that they haven't forgotten about the Android users among us. Looking forward to taking a glance at the Android app and test it.

Ok FIEX thanks for the answer, I will apply for sure (if closed beta will be on android as well). And thanks for your work, we asked millions questions before but now we have someone who answers Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 01:13:13 PM
Well, I want to ask to FIEX about closed beta, it's only for token holders or anyone can apply (and only some will be selected of course, with "anyone" I mean, crypto devs, crypto influencers etc...) when it will be released?

Our team is now focusing to develop Android and web version of Soma marketplace. We will keep our community updated regarding the progress of our development. The closed beta will not only be for token holders. Everyone will be able to join this beta.

You have to apply as beta tester on the website of SOMA (feature will be added when we are closer to the release of the beta).

Good to hear that they haven't forgotten about the Android users among us. Looking forward to taking a glance at the Android app and test it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 12:58:21 PM
Yes the patent process is really interesting, it’s seems to be users friendly and its the most important things for that kind of project, soma platform will have a lot of users with a nice design and a simple utilisation.
Let's hope they will have an app which is easy to understand because that's most important to attract new users.

If the ICO is successful, they'll have enough money to do so, I've no worries about this.
Activity: 588
November 03, 2017, 12:45:41 PM
After the token sale, I'm a bit more excited on the platform development of SOMA and eager to test the final product for this wonderful project.
Let's hope they can release everything according to their roadmap which is very important for an ICO project.

yeah, that's the real test if the dev's can deliver on their promises. that's when the token value explodes.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2017, 12:34:46 PM
After the token sale, I'm a bit more excited on the platform development of SOMA and eager to test the final product for this wonderful project.
Let's hope they can release everything according to their roadmap which is very important for an ICO project.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 03, 2017, 12:31:40 PM
Has anyone checked out the patent process for Soma's Interactive Item Card feature?

You can find the whole document on their documents page. https://soma.co/documents/

The patent application is submitted already in 2016. However, we have been informed that USPTO is experiencing significant delays and that has delayed the process. We did a preliminary novelty research before submitting the application and this research didn't find any issues which would prevent the patent application to be successful.

Getting a patent approved is HUGE! I think it would be a gigantic step for the project. I have my fingers crossed
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 03, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

It would be nice to look at the working beta version. There can already sell different stuff? I previously just asked in which countries the network will begin to function first. I would sell something and bought maybe if it was all within the same country at least.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 12:14:36 PM
Great news about unsold tokens. This will give more value for tokens  Roll Eyes

what you mean? are they will burn token?
and, what can make token more valuable?

Yes, they said, that they will burn all unsold tokens. Yes, less quantity tokens = more value per token  Smiley
In other words less supply =higher demand =higher price of token

I said before that burning the tokens will be the better solution, the project needs to be attractive to investors, so it will attract more people and the value will increase, and as any project, you need to keep the investors happy, if you don't, your project will be going to hell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 03, 2017, 11:51:28 AM
Has anyone checked out the patent process for Soma's Interactive Item Card feature?

You can find the whole document on their documents page. https://soma.co/documents/

The patent application is submitted already in 2016. However, we have been informed that USPTO is experiencing significant delays and that has delayed the process. We did a preliminary novelty research before submitting the application and this research didn't find any issues which would prevent the patent application to be successful.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 03, 2017, 11:47:36 AM

Yes, they said, that they will burn all unsold tokens. Yes, less quantity tokens = more value per token  Smiley
In other words less supply =higher demand =higher price of token
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 03, 2017, 11:07:02 AM
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 03, 2017, 10:38:15 AM
i hear soma project have partnership with other reputed project also. i will find more info. i think soma is the one project going successful.

I think you are talking about utrust.

You can read more in here:

http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/utrust-and-soma-announce-powerful-partnership-to-upgrade-classifieds-business-model-20171013-00625
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 03, 2017, 10:17:04 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 10:12:33 AM
i hear soma project have partnership with other reputed project also. i will find more info. i think soma is the one project going successful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 03, 2017, 10:00:43 AM
What is meant exactly with "When the liquidity is reached, the liquidity reserve will be burnt"?

Does it mean, when a specific amount is collected during the ICO, the liquidity reserve will be burned, too? Could you tell us, what the threshold is so that this reserve will be burnt?

This means that SCT is liquid enough in several exchanges as the demand of SCT will grow in line with Soma's growth. Liquidity reserve was designed for unlikely event that it would not be so. Theoretically this could happen for example just after the ICO if large amount of token holders would decide to hold their SCT.

Hope this answers your question.

But there is still no guarantee for that, if you dont set a specific value of token you are aiming at, liquidity can be a relative term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 03, 2017, 09:49:41 AM
What is meant exactly with "When the liquidity is reached, the liquidity reserve will be burnt"?

Does it mean, when a specific amount is collected during the ICO, the liquidity reserve will be burned, too? Could you tell us, what the threshold is so that this reserve will be burnt?

This means that SCT is liquid enough in several exchanges as the demand of SCT will grow in line with Soma's growth. Liquidity reserve was designed for unlikely event that it would not be so. Theoretically this could happen for example just after the ICO if large amount of token holders would decide to hold their SCT.

actually, this answer is pretty logical. thank you for clearing this out Smiley good response, fiex.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2017, 09:49:29 AM
Yes the patent process is really interesting, it’s seems to be users friendly and its the most important things for that kind of project, soma platform will have a lot of users with a nice design and a simple utilisation.
Let's hope they will have an app which is easy to understand because that's most important to attract new users.
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
November 03, 2017, 09:45:45 AM
in mind, a very worthy project.
but really, when can we expect a working application on the android?
so that we can test its work
Activity: 630
November 03, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 03, 2017, 09:34:19 AM

I still don't think this is nothing that great as it just can tracks sales on the platform :/ So you can cheat with your items probably, but maybe I get it wrong.
Jump to: