Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 115. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

We will burn all unsold tokens. The liquidity reserve will be burnt as well, if there is enough liquidity to support the smooth functioning of the soma platform. So to conclude - we will not sell SCT anymore after the ICO unless there would an event that there is not enough SCT on the markets to support the Soma platform. When the liquidity is reached, the liquidity reserve will be burnt.

To summarize:
All the unsold tokens will be burnt
That's great to hear. I am glad that they burn all unsold tokens which is very important for the solid growth of a project.

Thats the only right way to do it to be fair to investors. Nobody wants to see coin value being artificially kept low which would be the case if they wouldnt burn it.
I agree  unsold tokens will become a problem in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 02, 2017, 04:33:31 PM
Well, I want to ask to FIEX about closed beta, it's only for token holders or anyone can apply (and only some will be selected of course, with "anyone" I mean, crypto devs, crypto influencers etc...) when it will be released?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 02, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

We will burn all unsold tokens. The liquidity reserve will be burnt as well, if there is enough liquidity to support the smooth functioning of the soma platform. So to conclude - we will not sell SCT anymore after the ICO unless there would an event that there is not enough SCT on the markets to support the Soma platform. When the liquidity is reached, the liquidity reserve will be burnt.

To summarize:
That's great to hear. I am glad that they burn all unsold tokens which is very important for the solid growth of a project.
Yep, this will definitely improve price and demand of this token in the future  Smiley
Activity: 392
November 02, 2017, 04:14:46 PM
I watch sales stopped, the counter does not grow. Apparently there are two reasons: the fork BTC and the lack of developer activity.

They have no control over the effect of the upcoming BTC fork, but they certainly can be more active on the communication side. Assigning a new community manager is a good step, they should have done that a long time ago.
A good community manager is highly needed for an ICO. It's very important to answer each question of the investors. I never invest in a project I have questions about.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 02, 2017, 04:06:08 PM
I watch sales stopped, the counter does not grow. Apparently there are two reasons: the fork BTC and the lack of developer activity.

They have no control over the effect of the upcoming BTC fork, but they certainly can be more active on the communication side. Assigning a new community manager is a good step, they should have done that a long time ago.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 02, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Uhm seems fine to me, the option to buy SCT directly from the app is good, will bypass the need to buy SCT on exchanges

as long as the total ammount is fixed and non-inflationary then it's fine.
bypassing exchanges and have an option to buy directly from the app at a stable price is also good for me...
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 02, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

To summarize:

Thats the only right way to do it to be fair to investors. Nobody wants to see coin value being artificially kept low which would be the case if they wouldnt burn it.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 02, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
Hello
I see that something like soma is listed on yobit exchange . I just wanted to know that is that real soma coin

I can answer on this because I already asked some pages ago to yobit's dev itself. Yes it's they real SOMA, the ticker isn't SCT because they've already a coin listed with that name
Activity: 392
November 02, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

To summarize:
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
November 02, 2017, 02:36:26 PM
Hello
I see that something like soma is listed on yobit exchange . I just wanted to know that is that real soma coin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 02, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

To summarize:

thats grear, unsold token will be burn and give more value at token when listed on other exchane (not only ED).
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
It's a good thing to motivates the use of SCT by the no fees but that it authorizes even other altcoins, it will facilitate its expansion and will allow everyone to become a member of the community and retain by applying no fees by using their SCT token.
right. I think it would be better if it were so, so for people who have this coin can be more confident again. and can use sct token well
Activity: 168
November 02, 2017, 01:43:59 PM
It's a good thing to motivates the use of SCT with no fees and it's also a good thing to be able to use differents cryptos, it will facilitate the expansion of the platform and will help everyone to become a member of the community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 02, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

To summarize:
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 02, 2017, 01:35:06 PM
I also want to know the amount of each of them.
And will you extend this ICO again? since it will end almost simultaneously with the SegWit2x

Clear answer: We will not extend ICO again, despite the fact that SegWit2x is happening!

Another answer about the collected funds:
Soma has received two successful funding rounds by angel investors before the ICO. The valuation for the first angel investor round was 1,5 million. Due to confidentiality reasons I cannot reveal the exact amount.

What I can reveal is that it has been hundreds of thousands of euros, which is extremely good result for a startup which didn't have any product back then.
The investor group is consisted of Finnish angel investors

I will provide you the exact amount of pre-sale + ICO later, have to check that up.
Activity: 252
November 02, 2017, 01:32:28 PM
New Community Manager

SOMA had a community manager in the first pages on this thread but he just became father and that's why he had to leave the team.
SOMA contacted me to be the new community manager for the Bitcointalk Thread during the ICO.

From now on I will be answering questions coming from the community.
I'll start tonight with answering some of the questions from previous pages.

We would be gratefull if you guys keep spreading the word! Grin
We thank you for your patient and let's get closer to that hard cap!

Congratulations, hope SOMA community is getting better and better.

Good to see that Soma has taken aboard the most common feedback on this thread. I wish you and the Soma ICO the best success
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 02, 2017, 01:12:50 PM
will you be on exchanges after the ICO?

well, the soma token will be surely on etherdelta after the ico 100% Smiley

if you mean, with "you" the token ><
copper member
Activity: 378
November 02, 2017, 01:02:04 PM
will you be on exchanges after the ICO?
Activity: 588
November 02, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

Uhm seems fine to me, the option to buy SCT directly from the app is good, will bypass the need to buy SCT on exchanges

as long as the total ammount is fixed and non-inflationary then it's fine.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 02, 2017, 12:49:30 PM

Jump to: