Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 147. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 26, 2017, 08:37:47 AM
what if SOMA do not reach hard cap? i know they have raised enough to start project but wondering what they will cut from road map to keep going? would you consider additional ICO fo fund raising if project demand?

As described in their whitepaper they want to use each 15k ETH for a marketing campaign into another region, so I think they will adjust/reduce their expansion plans for the time being.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
Well, I think trading tokens can be done right after the ICO. For some reason it seems to me that at first prices may drop relative to the ICO?

I dont agree. If SOMA didnt raise much, i think the investors in now really believe in the project and are more likely to HODL.
I also think that this project deserves attention and tokens will be kept by holders for a long time. I will definitely keep it.

There is no Shame in being a HODLer. If you look at CMC 3 years ago, the best strategy would have been buy BTC and HODL! No reason Soma cannot do the same (not saying it will reach 5k$)

it will never reach 5k, but there is a good chance for a good ROI.

But ROI also depends on the price after the ICO. If it goes down, ROI won't be good either.

imo hodling soma is a good idea not just due to tha partnership with utrust

I think long-term investors generally get better results. It's important not to sell immediately when you see the price going down a little.
Soma is a great project, it's worth holding

Usually only bounty hunter will sell their coin to get short profit and only investors will hold this coin for long  term. They will not sell their coin until get 10 times profit  Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 26, 2017, 08:32:44 AM
what if SOMA do not reach hard cap? i know they have raised enough to start project but wondering what they will cut from road map to keep going? would you consider additional ICO fo fund raising if project demand?

Don't think they will cut anything from the roadmap, there's not much to cut. Hard cap is an absolute maximum, they don't have to reach it, but they should have enough to keep going. Depends how much they'll be missing...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 08:29:40 AM
October 26, 2017, 08:18:59 AM
Well, I think trading tokens can be done right after the ICO. For some reason it seems to me that at first prices may drop relative to the ICO?

I dont agree. If SOMA didnt raise much, i think the investors in now really believe in the project and are more likely to HODL.
I also think that this project deserves attention and tokens will be kept by holders for a long time. I will definitely keep it.

There is no Shame in being a HODLer. If you look at CMC 3 years ago, the best strategy would have been buy BTC and HODL! No reason Soma cannot do the same (not saying it will reach 5k$)

But ROI also depends on the price after the ICO. If it goes down, ROI won't be good either.

I think long-term investors generally get better results. It's important not to sell immediately when you see the price going down a little.
Soma is a great project, it's worth holding
Activity: 154
October 26, 2017, 08:09:05 AM

October 26, 2017, 08:01:48 AM

Activity: 588
October 26, 2017, 07:56:30 AM

October 26, 2017, 07:29:07 AM

October 26, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

Investors will hold this coin for long term investment because it will more profitable. When we can trade this coin on the exchange, maybe the price can down a bit but that's only temporary for short term
October 26, 2017, 07:22:45 AM

Activity: 686
October 26, 2017, 07:08:28 AM
SOMA distributed 8162211 SCT /450 = 18,138 ETH which is around 5,4 million USD
Only 10 hours left for the end of token sale.
I would say that is a pretty good amount of money!

I think the correct calculation must be given without 6M SCT reserved for growth (not sold)
 8162211 - 6000000 SCT /450 = ~4,805 ETH

So yesterday their counter showed 6440649 tokens distributed, so around 440k tokens sold. Is there any news about a big investor who has thrown his hat into the ring or was it an increasing number of smaller investments?
October 26, 2017, 06:52:09 AM

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 26, 2017, 06:46:28 AM
October 26, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

I think the correct calculation must be given without 6M SCT reserved for growth (not sold)

So, they raised only around 5k ETH (1.5 mln usd)  Huh
Its more better for investors. Low cap at the beginning - more potencial to growing Smiley

None sold token get burned, so that is nice. Since if there will be a demand, its easier for the tokens to increase value, since there are less SOma tokens on the market. HODL!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 26, 2017, 06:13:29 AM

So, they raised only around 5k ETH (1.5 mln usd)  Huh
Its more better for investors. Low cap at the beginning - more potencial to growing Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 26, 2017, 06:00:37 AM

it is still quite much money for a plattform dont you think?

I'd say it's more then enough. For most platforms that is.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 26, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

Thank you for this correction. I didn't know that reserved tokens were included in the ''Total tokens distributed'', isn't this a bit misleading? Or is this something that all ICO's do?
October 26, 2017, 05:51:26 AM

it is still quite much money for a plattform dont you think?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 26, 2017, 05:38:45 AM

great movement , i hope official team will work hard on project ofter collect fund ,
That's nice way to start day by seeing that soma ico raised over 5 millions dollars! I'm glad that this platform can start disrupting industry Smiley
Jump to: