Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 142. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 05:31:23 AM
Token sale expand till 15 November? hm... why did they expand ICO?

since i got an email yesterday evening from soma with the announcement that the ico would be extended i knew that this would be the number one topic in this thread today. well it might be that they just need a little bit more money

Somehow I've got the feeling that they haven't said anything about the real reasons of why they are extending the ICO. I think its better to be transparent to your investers.

i think, they did not very well due to the forks and upcoming forks and decided to move the endtime of the ico sale.

but well, it sounds for me like that and nothing else.
and they have some big update . they want many investor confident on soma project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 27, 2017, 05:18:56 AM

since i got an email yesterday evening from soma with the announcement that the ico would be extended i knew that this would be the number one topic in this thread today. well it might be that they just need a little bit more money

Somehow I've got the feeling that they haven't said anything about the real reasons of why they are extending the ICO. I think its better to be transparent to your investers.

i think, they did not very well due to the forks and upcoming forks and decided to move the endtime of the ico sale.

but well, it sounds for me like that and nothing else.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 27, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

Activity: 490
October 27, 2017, 05:07:47 AM
so now that ICO extended, what happen to bounty campaign? is twitter bounty is going to extended?  how about signature bounty?

They should have made an announcement about it, if not, then the obvious answer is that yes, they should be extended as well, if the conditions are to wear the signature or retweets everything or make twits until th end of ICO, then it should take more time, and thus more rewards.
They already stated it.
SOMA is starting their Official Bounty Program in order to reward BitcoinTalk Supporters.

The Program will run until the end of ICO, ICO starts on 25 September.

It's normal procedure to stretch signature time if the ico is extended. It's annoying for bounty hunters but it's perfectly normal way to do it.
Anyway, bounty participants will get more token if the ico raised more amount.
Thats fair enough.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 27, 2017, 05:06:57 AM
these people just made a huuuge mistake listing their token and the crowdsale is still open...this will most likely kill the price under the ico for a while at least

token is listed, but they are still locked in the contract...so until the ico ends, you cannot transfer them.

You will be listed on some other biggest exchanges? youbit is not a good exchange I think.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:05:08 AM
these people just made a huuuge mistake listing their token and the crowdsale is still open...this will most likely kill the price under the ico for a while at least

token is listed, but they are still locked in the contract...so until the ico ends, you cannot transfer them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 05:00:06 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 27, 2017, 04:58:02 AM
hm.. may be they extented crowdsale due to hardfork? It seems, that raising better now after  hardfork...

It's possible, the fork was pretty influential...anyways, I hope the extension was not due to any problems...
October 27, 2017, 04:50:48 AM
hm.. may be they extented crowdsale due to hardfork? It seems, that raising better now after  hardfork...
Activity: 12
October 27, 2017, 04:43:55 AM
So, no refunds then? My feet wouldn't get any colder on this thing if I wandered barefooted to Finland in january to yell at the devs...
October 27, 2017, 04:29:24 AM

It's good that the at least announced it. It happens that an ICO doesn't raise enough money.

Yeah, but how much is a little bit more? If the ICO goes not that good, then we should be worried.

Should we be worried?
October 27, 2017, 04:28:31 AM
Hey team! Your suggestion is not fair for at all. You must award early participants with bonus in case you delayed crowdsale end at least

What is the problem ?

I would like to know what happened.

The token sale got unexpectedly extended just a few hours before the end. Current investors now feel misled because it now turns out they have unnecessarily taken a risk by buying tokens earlier than those during the extension. However the Soma team has announced a compensation in the form of a token airdrop for those early investors. The airdrop will be paid from the pool of reserved tokens.

Is this airdrop just for early investors or for all investors? Or for everyone who wants to participate, even if you haven't invested?

the airdrop is just for contributors only, who have contributed before the ico was extended... so, up to 3pm GMT on 26th oct.
Activity: 588
October 27, 2017, 04:26:43 AM

It's good that the at least announced it. It happens that an ICO doesn't raise enough money.
October 27, 2017, 04:24:26 AM
Can I use my wallet from the exchange?
no
Activity: 154
October 27, 2017, 04:20:58 AM

October 27, 2017, 04:14:03 AM
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
October 27, 2017, 04:06:52 AM
Hello everybody! We would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta. In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO.

What about other exchanges? Can you name some of them?

I am sure they cannot disclose it as it is part of the contractual agreement with the bigger exchanges. They usually don't want that to be public knowledge until the very moment when the coin gets listed.

A news of that kind is usually going to affect the price almost instantly in a good or bad way, and now with the platform still be worked on is just better to wait before go to bigger exchanges

Being listed on bigger exchanges can never hurt. More people come across the token and it's also a good incentive for the dev team to meet their deadlines as there is a bigger market pushing them. I hope we will make it to more exchanges as fast as possible.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 04:01:45 AM
why people complain when they open ICO till 15 nov. If they dont fund enough money they can't complete their project. and your money invest = 0. This is a good project I think this is best way for us
October 27, 2017, 03:46:40 AM
Hey team! Your suggestion is not fair for at all. You must award early participants with bonus in case you delayed crowdsale end at least

What is the problem ?

The token sale got unexpectedly extended just a few hours before the end. Current investors now feel misled because it now turns out they have unnecessarily taken a risk by buying tokens earlier than those during the extension. However the Soma team has announced a compensation in the form of a token airdrop for those early investors. The airdrop will be paid from the pool of reserved tokens.

Do you know how big this compensation airdrop will be for the early investors?

nope, there is no information yet, how big the compensation for early birds will be. we can just start to speculate on it, but should wait to get more information from the devs.

Do you know why they extended the token sale? They didn't sell enough or what?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 27, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

What is the problem ?

Do you know how big this compensation airdrop will be for the early investors?

nope, there is no information yet, how big the compensation for early birds will be. we can just start to speculate on it, but should wait to get more information from the devs.
Jump to: