Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 170. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 21, 2017, 06:17:29 AM
Where are we currently at with the fundraising?

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

6427106 SCT /450 = ~14282 eth = nearly 5 000 000 usd

The counter has only moved by 2000 SCT since your post three days ago. Do you know anything about how they update that counter?

No, but icos are not doing so well right now in general since everyone is hoarding btc for fork. Everything is sort of... in hold.

That's exactly what's happening... everything is kinda freezed (which is not BTC that is)

ICO ends just after the fork so we can expect a huge chunk of investments coming in in the last day. This is common practice anyways but in this case it will be even more obvious in my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 19, 2017, 07:15:50 PM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

The counter has only moved by 2000 SCT since your post three days ago. Do you know anything about how they update that counter?

No, but icos are not doing so well right now in general since everyone is hoarding btc for fork. Everything is sort of... in hold.

That's exactly what's happening... everything is kinda freezed (which is not BTC that is)
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 19, 2017, 05:50:52 PM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:28:02 PM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:25:50 PM
Frankly I don't think it's a good idea to make airdrop with 2% of ICO contribution! ICO raise around 650 ETH = 292500 SCT as for now.

How do you know how much has been raised? All I found was this page: https://soma.co/token-sale/
The "tokens distributed" they show is 6,429,587 SCT, which is over 14,000 ETH.
But obviously tokens "distributed" is not the same as tokens "sold".

Another question, if anyone knows, why hasn't the counter on that page changed for 3 days now?
Is it because tokens are not distributed upon purchase? They're not updating it? Or no one is buying any tokens?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 10:44:39 AM
glad to see the ICO is going smoothly for SOMA. i hope it Can be good investment for me .
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 19, 2017, 10:41:31 AM
i really would like to know, how much money they already rised during this ico.

afaik, they want to have collect like 40-50m Dollar during the ico, but i really dont know the softcap, but according to the website it should be around 30million which is really a lot ><

a counter on the website recoding the fundraising would be nice to have >< but we still got 10 days left ><

Hard cap is 120,000 ETH
That is a lot of money, I cant find anywere what the softcap is so I think there isnt a soft cap.

I'm sure this project will go on even without hitting that hard cap.

Yep. There are no soft cap.

I thinkin of buying some: small cap and existing alpha. Can be good investment/

Well, seeing the investment of the angel investor it's not surprising that they can already develop the project  Grin

it is a very good start to having an angel investor in the early stages of an project Smiley shows that someone is really big trusting into this project already ><
Activity: 277
Merit: 142
October 19, 2017, 05:34:34 AM
JFYI, here is a Soma video review (in Russian):

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
October 18, 2017, 07:49:21 PM
ICO will end in the next 10 days seems like a good thing but not with the funds to be collected, what has happened everybody tells about the fund that has not reached the target.

Actually, as an investor, i prefer hitting the soft cap more than hitting the hard cap.

Same project do you want it start with 50 million dollar market cap or do you want it to start with 5 million Wink

Yes it is not good for companies by i should only think myself Smiley

You are right. That's why some people will invest in a last minute, they want to make sure that the hard cap is far away and they get more worth for their investment

Hopefully that's true, they will invest in the last minute minutes.
Time we see what will happen in the future Wink

Well, the last minutes investment is the team is most part of the time the team convincing investors by giving high bonuses.

In the crypto community, we can call it FOMO, especially if investors knew that this project will become successful and has a viable concept.
Remember, this situation just happens when SOMA really an ICO project can makes the whales interesting on it. If only by the normal users, SOMA never has chance to raised a huge funds at the end of crowdsale.

Yes there might be some whales in this project already. With all the competition in the ICO market even $5 million is not bad and some wealthy individuals probably invested.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
October 18, 2017, 02:31:58 PM
ICO will end in the next 10 days seems like a good thing but not with the funds to be collected, what has happened everybody tells about the fund that has not reached the target.

Actually, as an investor, i prefer hitting the soft cap more than hitting the hard cap.

Same project do you want it start with 50 million dollar market cap or do you want it to start with 5 million Wink

You are right. That's why some people will invest in a last minute, they want to make sure that the hard cap is far away and they get more worth for their investment

Well, the last minutes investment is the team is most part of the time the team convincing investors by giving high bonuses.

In the crypto community, we can call it FOMO, especially if investors knew that this project will become successful and has a viable concept.
Remember, this situation just happens when SOMA really an ICO project can makes the whales interesting on it. If only by the normal users, SOMA never has chance to raised a huge funds at the end of crowdsale.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 09:00:37 AM
Total tokens distributed
6427534 SCT

Soma airdrops 5000 SCT for 3 contributors in the ICO!

Every 1 ETH contributed equals to one stake in the draw! There will be total of 3 winners who will receive the amount of 5000 SCT directly to their contract address after the token sale ends.

there are still about 8 days to join ICO, I confirm join with a little ETH, wishing I am people who get 5000 SCT. thanks

I'm glad to see that! I hope it works if I made contribution at first day of ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 08:03:37 AM
the project is already in the final stages of the sales period or
and i am looking at ico from the project
live 6 million tokens that are still not sold out
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
October 18, 2017, 07:52:43 AM
Total tokens distributed
6427534 SCT

Every 1 ETH contributed equals to one stake in the draw! There will be total of 3 winners who will receive the amount of 5000 SCT directly to their contract address after the token sale ends.

there are still about 8 days to join ICO, I confirm join with a little ETH, wishing I am people who get 5000 SCT. thanks

Frankly I don't think it's a good idea to make airdrop with 2% of ICO contribution! ICO raise around 650 ETH = 292500 SCT as for now.
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 03:59:36 PM
I like this social network idea.
Is this comparable with an existing social network like pinterest or such ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
Total tokens distributed
6427534 SCT

a very good idea in my opinion maybe the team and dev of this project sure of the project will be sold out and in return it will be held airdrop for 3 winners who participate in ico from project
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 02:10:30 PM
Total tokens distributed
6427534 SCT

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 08:48:17 AM
9 more days left to finish ICO. Project is nice still there is time left before moon
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
October 17, 2017, 06:28:52 AM
Very Succesfull project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 05:10:07 PM

Jump to: