Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 202. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 05:10:18 AM
Alright i just got the alpha ans already made a few screenshots on my phone. but i need some advise how to upload the pictures here in thethread
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 09, 2017, 05:00:45 AM
So i checked the thread that nobody posted anything from alpha. Apparently, one person applied for it but didn't get an answer.

I can't apply it for using Android. So, at least dev can upload a video of alpha for we can see it?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 09, 2017, 04:47:16 AM
Users will earn SCT for likes, followings and shares. What will they like follow and share? Online shops? Just don't understand

Just a guess, but I think it might be the other way around? ie. users earn SCT when other people link, follow, or share their products. Otherwise it will be very easy for an individual to just like/follow lots of things to earn SCT. It is still easy, the other way around, but less easy.

Indeed, they will like, share the stuff people are selling.
So if you are someone with a high rating and you like or share something from someone, people will trust this product and will buy it when you share it instead of someone new. You can compare it with Facebook x Steemit.

Will your rating on Soma be determined by your SCT balance, or is the rating mechanism separate from the tokens?
Rating system based only on balance would be just stupid because some whales would have the best rating out there Cheesy
I agree, the rating should be conducted according to relevance, the requests of people should be taken into account that to whom it is more interesting

so, how to make rating system better? track record? or trust point from other user?

I automatically assumed that some of track record / performance rating will be their solution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 09, 2017, 04:47:11 AM
soma and utrust the same ?

No definitely not. Utrust aims to be a payment partner and Soma is the social network. They are partners and can help each other but they are not the same by far.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 09, 2017, 04:19:58 AM
I saw on twitter that Soma released a alpha IOS version 2 days ago, but I cant find this on the website. Anyone already tested it and knows where I can find it?

Unfortunately I have no IOS yet so I can't test it. If you had such device you can send a request by submitting your apple ID through the form that already available on website.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
October 09, 2017, 03:45:01 AM
I still did not hear anything about buyer protection and handling of delieveries.

in soma there is have Drop shipping term for buyer protection when buyer received goods etc then buyer will confirm on soma web and seller will give mark of good buy or points. then soma will release payment to sellers. if there will problem with order them soma will inquiry with buy make sure everything is fine. i just explaining my point of views that i read whitepaper and understand system of soma project.

It is actually, the same system most of the marketplace using for years. If it is working, don't break it.

In that case, SOMA will need a shitload of the workforce. Handling user queries is not an easy task and they need to keep the token's value up in order to be in profit so that they can pay up the salaries of the workforce.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
October 09, 2017, 03:42:28 AM
I like that you form smart partnerships. G´luck
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 09, 2017, 03:36:02 AM
I saw on twitter that Soma released a alpha IOS version 2 days ago, but I cant find this on the website. Anyone already tested it and knows where I can find it?

you can apply here https://soma.co/ they will get back to you, im personally waiting for the android version  Smiley
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 09, 2017, 03:28:27 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 09, 2017, 02:56:46 AM
I still did not hear anything about buyer protection and handling of delieveries.

in soma there is have Drop shipping term for buyer protection when buyer received goods etc then buyer will confirm on soma web and seller will give mark of good buy or points. then soma will release payment to sellers. if there will problem with order them soma will inquiry with buy make sure everything is fine. i just explaining my point of views that i read whitepaper and understand system of soma project.

It is actually, the same system most of the marketplace using for years. If it is working, don't break it.
October 09, 2017, 02:47:51 AM

They made a smart partnership to benefit both projects. You can read about it more here: https://wuweitactic.com/utrust-and-soma-announce-powerful-partnership-to-upgrade-classifieds-business-model/
Activity: 490
October 09, 2017, 02:28:51 AM
Not same, but they are partners.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 01:55:34 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
October 09, 2017, 01:43:17 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
October 09, 2017, 01:33:25 AM
Quite a few typos in your pitch. You should look for an updated cleaner copy to post.

its jpeg probably a screenshot..
October 09, 2017, 12:31:32 AM
Users will earn SCT for likes, followings and shares. What will they like follow and share? Online shops? Just don't understand

mate, you seen or hear about Pinterest? Its a sosial network with marketplace. Soma- is similar, but for crypto.
People like interesting goods and buying

What if Steemit adds the option for online shops/marketplace? How ill Soma be different and better?
Steemit does prove that being paid for likes with crypto works to get quality post rewarded.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
October 09, 2017, 12:27:18 AM
Activity: 182
October 08, 2017, 10:45:24 PM
Soma will attract many artists and artisans who want to take care of their trade while the platform deals with putting on sale their product.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 08, 2017, 10:14:23 PM

mate, you seen or hear about Pinterest? Its a sosial network with marketplace. Soma- is similar, but for crypto.
People like interesting goods and buying
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 08, 2017, 09:00:55 PM

Just a guess, but I think it might be the other way around? ie. users earn SCT when other people link, follow, or share their products. Otherwise it will be very easy for an individual to just like/follow lots of things to earn SCT. It is still easy, the other way around, but less easy.

Indeed, they will like, share the stuff people are selling.
So if you are someone with a high rating and you like or share something from someone, people will trust this product and will buy it when you share it instead of someone new. You can compare it with Facebook x Steemit.

By the way, what is the social aspect in SOMA? Just the possibility to like, share and this stuff? Or is it also possible to make other social interactions on SOMA? Like chatting, maybe a timeline or something? Facebook recently also has a marketplace ...
Jump to: