Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 209. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 07, 2017, 03:01:49 AM
I thinking... Whats reminds me Soma.. And understand now.. Its Pinterest! hm...
Pinterest have a huge succes, as I understand Soma also make same sosial-network shop but for crypto only. May they will also have succes  Roll Eyes

Really some similarity they have. My wife likes to look in this Pinterest. Let's see how popular is SOMA.

Wow I really don't understand the similarities there, could you develop ?  Grin

Thats a strange comparision.
SOMA will be more like Facebook because there idea come from Facebook.

Look at the Whitepaper:
Soma (https://soma.co/) began as a project since we wanted to create a unique and revolutionary platform for the secondhand
commerce as a response to the market situation where the old platforms are leaking vast amount of users to localized
Facebook Groups. The emergence of localized Facebook groups for trade is a global phenomenon and this trend seems to
continue.

The platform will be more like Facebook, liking, sharing, ...

So it is clear that SOMA collects some of the properties of all the projects mentioned. But it is a unique project that combines some elements of social networks, stores. And now it adds the possibility of payments in the crypto currency, thanks to the partnership with UTRUST. Similarity does not mean cloning, but only identical ideas, which are not someone's property, but are generally known.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 01:15:55 AM
i think this project growing day by day also in this threat and others social media also. look like this project is promising and reputed. i think after partnership this project is growing popularity.
Activity: 350
October 07, 2017, 01:12:47 AM
UTRUST and Soma Announce Powerful Partnership to Upgrade Classifieds Business Model
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/utrust-soma-powerful-partnership-upgrade-business-model/
It was exciting to see the news Cool
The SOMA project team is working hard
Implement the planned plan

Yes, they announced this few days ago. Early parthnership for long term - its a good indicator. We can see, that project working on their develompent

Its good to know that some crypto projects work together will make the blockchain mainstream, son we will all be using it on a daily basis, this is a good time to be investing in early projects that will be very big I a couple of years Cheesy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 07, 2017, 01:00:43 AM
UTRUST and Soma Announce Powerful Partnership to Upgrade Classifieds Business Model
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/utrust-soma-powerful-partnership-upgrade-business-model/

Yes, they announced this few days ago. Early parthnership for long term - its a good indicator. We can see, that project working on their develompent
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 07, 2017, 12:38:54 AM
which exchange are you looking for listing? this is going to be nice
Many projects cant give a concrete name about on which exchange their coin/token will be listed when they still in the ICO stage, because its a further development (after ico, not for now)

if this ICO success, its easy to reach big market such as bittrex and poloniex.
so, we just wait and see, hope this ICO end with successful. so, the token has more value
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
Many projects cant give a concrete name about on which exchange their coin/token will be listed when they still in the ICO stage, because its a further development (after ico, not for now)
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
October 06, 2017, 11:34:29 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 06, 2017, 09:25:11 PM
But it is very interesting indeed. How do you know that the IIC and the item really are the same?
Barcodes can just be sticked to anything...  Is the IIC is not a physical card, is it?

You just gave me an idea that could solve this problem for Soma. Maybe Soma is already on top of this too, or maybe not, either way I am not going to share it Wink

A lot of people have doubts that the idea of IIC is not good enough, there are many concerns regarding the authenticity of an item that will be sold in the platform, anybody couldcreate one with fals information, of anybody could falsify a barcode, or a qt image.

I wonder if Soma has considered even this. Maybe their target demographic does not tend to sell such high profile products despite the guitar example. But if Soma is more suited for low risk items then what is the point of IIC in the first place?

Who knows, maybe they saw our doubts about the IIC and are already working on a better concept of this. In the end it's just a feature, and it can be developed over time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 06, 2017, 08:38:06 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 06, 2017, 08:07:59 PM
Its normal if soma can seems a little like Facebook, the idea come from a need, a need find on Facebook with local trading group. And soma will build a community and social market place, and its really a great idea, and its already working on Facebook for exemple. But soma will be build especially for that, so it will be better !
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 06, 2017, 05:59:40 PM
But it is very interesting indeed. How do you know that the IIC and the item really are the same?
Barcodes can just be sticked to anything...  Is the IIC is not a physical card, is it?

You just gave me an idea that could solve this problem for Soma. Maybe Soma is already on top of this too, or maybe not, either way I am not going to share it Wink

A lot of people have doubts that the idea of IIC is not good enough, there are many concerns regarding the authenticity of an item that will be sold in the platform, anybody couldcreate one with fals information, of anybody could falsify a barcode, or a qt image.

I wonder if Soma has considered even this. Maybe their target demographic does not tend to sell such high profile products despite the guitar example. But if Soma is more suited for low risk items then what is the point of IIC in the first place?
Activity: 350
October 06, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 06, 2017, 05:15:41 PM
I think it will be a mix of facebook, ebay + their unique feature to be able to create a product history.

But on Facebook you cannot trade likes, but for Soma that is one of their defining features. Wouldn't Steemit be a better comparison? There you can upvote contributors' posts with coins.

Here is a long article about Steemit on Wired from a few days ago, maybe we can learn something from it and see how it fits Soma. https://www.wired.com/story/the-social-network-doling-out-millions-in-ephemeral-money/

Steemit is a nice comparision: SOMA meets Steemit X Facebook :p
I did the translation of SOMA and while I was translating the whitepaper I got really excited about SOMA, the features and everything around this platform are really great.

SOMA will be big!
Great work team
October 06, 2017, 05:01:34 PM
I think it will be a mix of facebook, ebay + their unique feature to be able to create a product history.

But on Facebook you cannot trade likes, but for Soma that is one of their defining features. Wouldn't Steemit be a better comparison? There you can upvote contributors' posts with coins.

Here is a long article about Steemit on Wired from a few days ago, maybe we can learn something from it and see how it fits Soma. https://www.wired.com/story/the-social-network-doling-out-millions-in-ephemeral-money/
Activity: 392
October 06, 2017, 04:31:59 PM
Pinterest have a huge succes, as I understand Soma also make same sosial-network shop but for crypto only. May they will also have succes  Roll Eyes

Really some similarity they have. My wife likes to look in this Pinterest. Let's see how popular is SOMA.

Look at the Whitepaper:
Soma (https://soma.co/) began as a project since we wanted to create a unique and revolutionary platform for the secondhand
commerce as a response to the market situation where the old platforms are leaking vast amount of users to localized
Facebook Groups. The emergence of localized Facebook groups for trade is a global phenomenon and this trend seems to
continue.

Activity: 798
October 06, 2017, 04:31:13 PM
SOMA & UTRUST. My two favourite ICOs in partnership  Grin
there are also my favorites i think that with their partnership,the success of both will be inevitable...

They are very complimentary. I was a bit worried about UTRUST having to find partners to actually use/offer their payment system, but with this partnership with SOMA they have a partner where they can prove their technology.
Many ICOs need a good payment system. If UTRUST could reach their goals both UTRUST and SOMA will benefit from this partnership.

I agree, a good start for both projects,
I think with time there will be new contracts and partners that will lead SOMA to success

definitely, both projects will need to announce new partnerships to keep people engaged and the money coming.

Its definitively a partnership that will benefit both. But what about their release dates? Are they coinciding each other? They both should have their platform ready around the same time for this partnership to work from the beginning.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 06, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Look at the Whitepaper:
continue.

Activity: 518
October 06, 2017, 03:50:40 PM
there are also my favorites i think that with their partnership,the success of both will be inevitable...

They are very complimentary. I was a bit worried about UTRUST having to find partners to actually use/offer their payment system, but with this partnership with SOMA they have a partner where they can prove their technology.
Many ICOs need a good payment system. If UTRUST could reach their goals both UTRUST and SOMA will benefit from this partnership.

I think with time there will be new contracts and partners that will lead SOMA to success

definitely, both projects will need to announce new partnerships to keep people engaged and the money coming.
We need to give them a little more time for it. I'm sure that there will be more great partnerships!
Activity: 588
October 06, 2017, 02:56:09 PM

October 06, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

Jump to: