Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 221. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 03, 2017, 09:05:47 PM
(snip)

Perhaps a region is comprised of some countries that speak the same language, or real regions, like for example western Europe, oriental Europe, etc. what I don't thing is that it will be country like regions, a region could mean for them a country, so we will have a local ambassador for Italy, France, Germany, Spain, etc.

Yep, this is exactly how it works. Countries within the same region almost always have the same need and interests. Soma will only need native speaking ambassadors for ease of use

So you need 1.5k for every country ? Native speaking don't cost so much. Or you also need country lawyer, jurist, and so on ?

In which countries they planning to stark work?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
October 03, 2017, 07:54:21 PM
(snip)

Perhaps a region is comprised of some countries that speak the same language, or real regions, like for example western Europe, oriental Europe, etc. what I don't thing is that it will be country like regions, a region could mean for them a country, so we will have a local ambassador for Italy, France, Germany, Spain, etc.

Yep, this is exactly how it works. Countries within the same region almost always have the same need and interests. Soma will only need native speaking ambassadors for ease of use

So you need 1.5k for every country ? Native speaking don't cost so much. Or you also need country lawyer, jurist, and so on ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 07:12:39 PM
rhis is such a interesting project! very good dev team...this is a hit coin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
I got acquainted with the project. They have an interesting analytical site on crypto-currencies. While there is no selection for exchanges, but promised to finalize. The project definitely has a future.
What is this site? give me a link. Project on long term. Which exchanges are planned after ICO?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
October 03, 2017, 06:54:16 PM
I got acquainted with the project. They have an interesting analytical site on crypto-currencies. While there is no selection for exchanges, but promised to finalize. The project definitely has a future.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 03, 2017, 06:41:46 PM
Here the video reviews for Indonesian People with Indonesian Language
Watch and enjoy!! Youtube video: https://youtu.be/xIdkfwCTizk

I don't know even a word in Indonesian but this video looks very professional. Would you do english version (or at least add subtitles)?  Wink

This can be ask in the bounty section.
I have done some video's for ICO's with Dutch subtitles, there are bounty hunters who would like to do this Smiley.

Joining the bounty for translation, I'm glad they select me so I can know more about this great project.
Cant wait to dig deeper Wink

Keep it up team!

that's video made by dani payoeng, as indonesian he is so interesting in crypto and has good review.
October 03, 2017, 06:27:30 PM
Are you planning to expand the team?
When will the beta version of the platform appear?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 03, 2017, 05:57:42 PM
Don’t worried about the ico, when I see that soma already raised 14k eth, I’m sure things will go well. The project is really solid, the team is serious and awesome, and the concept is huge. I think we can even reach the hard cap with soma. A very nice project to follow, social marketplace is a huge business with a lot of money to do.
Activity: 518
October 03, 2017, 05:46:45 PM
As I understand at the moment is collected 6405931/450=14235 ETH, this good amount or I'm wrong?

Its more than 4 million usd by current ETH price. Its good results I think...
Their hard cap 36 millions.. But I cant find soft cap? Which soft cap?

I'm reading their whitepaper but I don't see there softcap and this one should be discuss by the dev since many people want to know more about it.

I have participated many icos and watched more of it. In my opinion, there is not an ico would cancel after 4m $ funds. Even icos says their soft cap is higher at the end, if they got some million dollars, they just reduce it.

So I am not worried about the soft cap. And I am almost sure that some soma representative will tell that we already hit the soft cap which was x million USD. Smiley

In the whitepaper I have read that for every 1,500 ETH they expand to a new region. I suppose that 1,500 ETH is the soft cap. With $4 million they have already enough for almost 9 regions.

I'd like to come back to that point. Can anyone explain to me what exactly is meant with that? Is a region the same as a country or is it more like North America, SEA, CIS etc.?

I was asking myself the same question.

They are established in Finland so it's logical to see them start with Europe - every country in EU laws are nearly the same one for what I know; maybe EU count for only one region ?

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 03, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

I don't know even a word in Indonesian but this video looks very professional. Would you do english version (or at least add subtitles)?  Wink

This can be ask in the bounty section.
I have done some video's for ICO's with Dutch subtitles, there are bounty hunters who would like to do this Smiley.

Joining the bounty for translation, I'm glad they select me so I can know more about this great project.
Cant wait to dig deeper Wink

Keep it up team!
Activity: 350
October 03, 2017, 05:27:58 PM
As I understand at the moment is collected 6405931/450=14235 ETH, this good amount or I'm wrong?

I'm reading their whitepaper but I don't see there softcap and this one should be discuss by the dev since many people want to know more about it.

I have participated many icos and watched more of it. In my opinion, there is not an ico would cancel after 4m $ funds. Even icos says their soft cap is higher at the end, if they got some million dollars, they just reduce it.

So I am not worried about the soft cap. And I am almost sure that some soma representative will tell that we already hit the soft cap which was x million USD. Smiley

In the whitepaper I have read that for every 1,500 ETH they expand to a new region. I suppose that 1,500 ETH is the soft cap. With $4 million they have already enough for almost 9 regions.

I'd like to come back to that point. Can anyone explain to me what exactly is meant with that? Is a region the same as a country or is it more like North America, SEA, CIS etc.?

They are established in Finland so it's logical to see them start with Europe - every country in EU laws are nearly the same one for what I know; maybe EU count for only one region ?

October 03, 2017, 05:26:54 PM
What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?
I want to know also what are you going to do to unsold tokens? I suggest dont burn it because its help to yoir project , its better if you create social media campaign and many campaigns that promote soma coin so it will become popular and once list to the exchanges site many trader will buy because they see the potential of soma.
I think that if they don't raise the minimum cap, it is better to burn the tokens, because it will be beneficial for investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
October 03, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 03, 2017, 04:57:36 PM
Are you going to patent the ICC card in all regions? I've heard that's pretty costly, but profitable if other people start to pay for using your patent.

What is ICC? is there ICC plan?

I think you mean IIC. Its Interactive Item Card; Info on website says its some kind of representation of the physical item that you want to sell. It looks like something very unique, and makes this project different than others.

Yeah, that's what i meant, sorry for typo.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 03, 2017, 04:40:26 PM
What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?
I want to know also what are you going to do to unsold tokens? I suggest dont burn it because its help to yoir project , its better if you create social media campaign and many campaigns that promote soma coin so it will become popular and once list to the exchanges site many trader will buy because they see the potential of soma.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2017, 04:37:15 PM
Long waited until someone come to idea to make social network time burning profitable hobby Cheesy will read the wp and say my opinion a bit more indeapth still i like the idea so far Smiley hope devs are ready to deliver
October 03, 2017, 04:34:49 PM

Activity: 294
October 03, 2017, 03:41:54 PM
By the way, is this name a reference to the novel "Brave new world" by Aldous Huxley ?
October 03, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

Indeed, already 14k ETH has been collected.
Thats a huge amount of ETH and means a lot of investors already have trust in this project.

This is a great project!
Cant wait for the crowdsale!

120k ETH is hard cap and it raised more than 14k ETH till now. The token sale will be going on for another 23 days.

I think they made a good decision to make such a long ICO because right now its really hard to reach the hard cap but when the crypto economy fix itselfe a little, the can count on fresh investors.
I think they need to do some big moves in the marketing sector along this ICO if they want to reach that hard cap, it still far away.

Will the dev's continue with the project if the soft cap is not reached? 14k ETH seems to me like a lot of money, and more than enough to start with.

Agree, 14k ETH is quite a lot. According to their wp they want to use each 1.5k ETH for the expansion to a new region/country, so with their currently 14k they can already launch their platform in a couple of regions. And ICO isn't over yet. Btw, I don't know what their soft cap is resp. if they have one Smiley
Expanding businesses on different region/countries can be very expensive and risky move, but I'm glad that Some wants to do this  Smiley
Activity: 392
October 03, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

I think they mean a country. I think they will make a poll in which country they will operate.
Jump to: