Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 24. (Read 92794 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I was wondering the same thing...

And no answer anywhere...

Can you be more specific on what are you wondering about? If it is the release date of Heimdall, then a patience is a good ingredients here as they released the news less than one week ago.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I was wondering the same thing...

And no answer anywhere...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Update

SOMA USP, Part I: the Heimdall Protocol
This is Part I of a multipart series that lays out SOMA’s unique selling proposition (USP) and competitive advantages.

Heimdall Protocol
SOMA’s Interactive Item Card (IIC) is a protocol that provides a clear competitive advantage over other marketplaces and establishes our brand as a leader in the tracking of provenance and history of ownership. Soma has chosen to brand the IIC with the more charismatic title of Heimdall Protocol, after the character from Scandinavian mythology (Soma is headquartered in Helsinki).

More info about our Heimdall Protocol you can read in our latest Medium post:
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/soma-usp-part-i-the-heimdall-protocol-cd23f02b0f45

IIC was more self-explanatory  Smiley but the new one is also nice name. Who knows when first release will appear?
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
I'm glad the project continues, I invested in it since I have a friend who promoted it to me. I hope that the project will go far and that we will all benefit from having invested in it. Just one thing, hodl and you'll win when Soma is $10 haha.  I bought the Soma when it was $0.14 and I still keep it until we go up to $10.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
I'm glad that the project continues to develop, but I do not understand what it means. "Soma chose the IIC label with the more charismatic name of Heimdall's protocol."

Simply, they name their IIC as "Heimdall", think of an alias, a way to make it more familiar.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I'm glad that the project continues to develop, but I do not understand what it means. "Soma chose the IIC label with the more charismatic name of Heimdall's protocol."
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Update

This is Part I of a multipart series that lays out SOMA’s unique selling proposition (USP) and competitive advantages.

Heimdall Protocol
SOMA’s Interactive Item Card (IIC) is a protocol that provides a clear competitive advantage over other marketplaces and establishes our brand as a leader in the tracking of provenance and history of ownership. Soma has chosen to brand the IIC with the more charismatic title of Heimdall Protocol, after the character from Scandinavian mythology (Soma is headquartered in Helsinki).

That seems very good. I think soma can be a hidden gem.

And market cap is only 1m $ now. It has some very good area to grow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Update

Heimdall Protocol

The project is strong-but follows the General market trend. The coin plummeted - I think this is temporary.
I think the significant growth of this token will be in autumn. In summer, as in most projects, the decline due to the withdrawal of capitalization.
And some would argue that it is the best time to buy at an affordable price. I am holding and accumulating, tho. It reached 20,000sat once, doesn't mean it can't reach that point again in a very near future
SOMA pumps and dumps 20-30% almost everyday this week. Was there any reason for it? News or something?
Maybe it's just because of low volumes, but anyway it makes me a bit nervous.

There is very little volume and we are posting every week some news in our Telegram channel this can also be part of the pumps and dumps.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
The project is strong-but follows the General market trend. The coin plummeted - I think this is temporary.
I think the significant growth of this token will be in autumn. In summer, as in most projects, the decline due to the withdrawal of capitalization.
And some would argue that it is the best time to buy at an affordable price. I am holding and accumulating, tho. It reached 20,000sat once, doesn't mean it can't reach that point again in a very near future
SOMA pumps and dumps 20-30% almost everyday this week. Was there any reason for it? News or something?
Maybe it's just because of low volumes, but anyway it makes me a bit nervous.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Update

SOMA's CTO on BLOXPO 2018 in Stockholm, read the full article on our Medium

Click to read the whole article:
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/somas-cto-on-bloxpo-2018-stockholm-363b1dfd39c9

Hi guys. Steep news. It is a great pity that SOMA could not reach the mark of $ 1. Well, we will wait for this price after the release of MVP. The main thing is that the development team is active. Success to you.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Update

(Snipping image of 36 days)

I guess this is the reason behind the pleasant surprise of price going better today. Hopefully we'll keep climbing up as the day coming closer and closer
Update

SOMA's CTO on BLOXPO 2018 in Stockholm, read the full article on our Medium

Click to read the whole article:
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/somas-cto-on-bloxpo-2018-stockholm-363b1dfd39c9

Update

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
it's just the beginning. we are going to moon for sure. this coin has nothing less than coins like HEXX. it deserves a way better price than this. good luck everyone. Smiley
I am sure too, if you look about total supply SCT, this is not worth with current price
But we can not expect much, given that SCT only exists on the Cryptopia exchange which has low volume trade and few traders.
To boost prices at least SCT should be listed on other exchange such as Hitbtc, Bittrex, Binance, etc.

A milestone which will surely achieved one day. But we better focus at one thing at a time, like reintroducing and re-hype-ing sct to community with their MVP coming. Volume raised and exchanges won't thinj twice to accept us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it's just the beginning. we are going to moon for sure. this coin has nothing less than coins like HEXX. it deserves a way better price than this. good luck everyone. Smiley
I am sure too, if you look about total supply SCT, this is not worth with current price
But we can not expect much, given that SCT only exists on the Cryptopia exchange which has low volume trade and few traders.
To boost prices at least SCT should be listed on other exchange such as Hitbtc, Bittrex, Binance, etc.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: