Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 25. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Haven't been here in this thread for a long time... glad to read that the MVP will be launched in around a month and hope to see a positive effect on the token price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Happy to be part of the Beta Testor team ! the project is in good hand Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Update

Analysis about soma:
"Soma - cool idea and interesting tokens metrics make this a nice gem.. Marketing and MVP coming soon and also included in Ethos airdrop.. Definitely worth having a deeper look on it!"
 - CoinVogue

https://twitter.com/SomaToken/status/996993969711181825?s=19

And what i can see in that post  ? some new screenshots ? Okey lets talk about photoshop skills.

You dont have to believe the screenshots but I can tell you this.
We have decided that June 25th is the official MVP launch date!

We work together with Crashlytics for testing the app with our beta testers.
If you need more prove let me know and contact me on Telegram (@Fiexer), I will invite you to our beta testing channel and give you the prove.

For me proof=product. at least something. Some alpha version or something like this. I am not a big Soma investor but still got some tokens on ICO and for me it's pity to look at this market price.  

And what chart are you talking about  ?

See next post for the chart.
Contact me on Telegram so I can let you see our beta version.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
"Soma: Our devs are working furiously to get our MVP ready" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/255
Looking forward to the growth of the community?

Why Soma is a gem :
·Social marketplace
·MVP in 2 months
·$1M market cap
·14.4M total supply
·Under the radar (very little marketing efforts until now)
·Big marketing efforts underway (airdrop to launch soon)
·Innovative features(interactive item card is digital innovation)

Airdrop on @Ethos_io. Join the airdrop and check out our roadmap. We will release MVP during Q2.

Soma is a revolutionary decentralized platform that facilitates trade and social interaction powered by blockchain technology and a native cryptocurrency (Soma Community Token, or SCT) for liquidity within the Soma Community. By disintermediating the value chain, buyers and sellers can realize greater profits. At the same time, an innovative rewards system incentivizes beneficial collaboration and ensures that value-adding services are compensated. Soma is a free-market ecosystem—free of market manipulation, price-fixing, gouging, and bloat.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

Very good that you do not stand still. Even the price for a token today has not grown much (for how long). Can you say the month in which you plan to be added to the new exchange? Thank you for your reply.

I do not wait for new exchanges. I'm waiting for the release of MVP which is due on June 25th like. I think that this will greatly affect the price
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This recent increase in value of SCT token will be helpful to draw attention of active traders towards this market as well. Although volume isn't that much for this increase but being available on only exchange it is reasonable. There are big plan plans for next couple of months which could keep this momentum up if it was having presence on more exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
So many time have passed since ICO had ended. And seems like project doesn't move on... Hope team will show at list something to us.

Do you bother reading the post exactly above you? Sorry, allow me to rephrase my question; which one do you really seek: information and development progress or post count?
And what i can see in that post  ? some new screenshots ? Okey lets talk about photoshop skills.

Very well, the screenshot can indeed be the result of an image editing, although it can also be a real screenshot of an under development program. But instead of throwing banter, let's make it clear. What specific proof do you want the dev to give to show you that they're "move on" ? Maybe the dev team could provide you that.

And by the way, I just saw the chart today, nice chart.
For me proof=product. at least something. Some alpha version or something like this. I am not a big Soma investor but still got some tokens on ICO and for me it's pity to look at this market price.  

Well, then they're on a way to provide us that. They need to test everything up, god forbid the app is faulty. Do we agree?

The price chart? It is at 0.00004 when usually they hover on 0.000025
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
So many time have passed since ICO had ended. And seems like project doesn't move on... Hope team will show at list something to us.

Do you bother reading the post exactly above you? Sorry, allow me to rephrase my question; which one do you really seek: information and development progress or post count?

Very well, the screenshot can indeed be the result of an image editing, although it can also be a real screenshot of an under development program. But instead of throwing banter, let's make it clear. What specific proof do you want the dev to give to show you that they're "move on" ? Maybe the dev team could provide you that.

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

And what i can see in that post  ? some new screenshots ? Okey lets talk about photoshop skills.

Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Are you a part of the team? How do you know about the exchange and problems with the SEC? I thought you only translator for this project? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22464457
Your investors did not pass Kyc and the good big exchanges do not work with projects where investors do not pass verification !? Exchanges now work legally and they need full transparency?!
You said that one private foundation gave you money. Some write on the forum, then this fund did not want to work with you and returned their money back. It's true?

Hi DenysM

I'm part of the team, I work as community manager.
I work very closely with the dev team, we have a weekly call about the developments of the project and how things are going.

Like I said earlier, I can discuss exchanges anymore.
If you would like to know more about how things are going with the project, follow us on Medium! We just released a new story. You can read it here:

SOMA Dev Update #03
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/soma-dev-update-03-4c68e592bf71

You said that one private foundation gave you money. Some write on the forum, then this fund did not want to work with you and returned their money back. It's true?

We received funds from our angel investors and none of the funds were returned back because they didnt want to work with us. This was just someone spreading fud about this project. We have solid agreements with our angel investors.
Very good that you do not stand still. Even the price for a token today has not grown much (for how long). Can you say the month in which you plan to be added to the new exchange? Thank you for your reply.
DAO MAKER

And what i can see in that post  ? some new screenshots ? Okey lets talk about photoshop skills.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

DAO MAKER
Are you a part of the team? How do you know about the exchange and problems with the SEC? I thought you only translator for this project? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22464457
Your investors did not pass Kyc and the good big exchanges do not work with projects where investors do not pass verification !? Exchanges now work legally and they need full transparency?!

Hi DenysM

I'm part of the team, I work as community manager.
I work very closely with the dev team, we have a weekly call about the developments of the project and how things are going.

Like I said earlier, I can discuss exchanges anymore.
If you would like to know more about how things are going with the project, follow us on Medium! We just released a new story. You can read it here:

SOMA Dev Update #03
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/soma-dev-update-03-4c68e592bf71

We received funds from our angel investors and none of the funds were returned back because they didnt want to work with us. This was just someone spreading fud about this project. We have solid agreements with our angel investors.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Hi DenysM

Thanks for your feedback!
The price for 1SCT is just below our ICO price, taking the price of ETH in consideration during our ICO. That wasnt the same as it is today.

We told you guys that we had some agreements with exchanges and that wasnt a lie. But we just cant talk about it anymore from our legal team because of SEC. A lot of exchanges cancelled agreements because of SEC. We made Cryptopia happen and at this point this is a very good exchange for the stage we are in now.

There is more news coming from our marketing team and dev team.
We are still on schedule with our roadmap so there will be a working MVP this quarter.

If you have any questions you can come to our Telegram channel: https://t.me/SomaCommunity

Best regard
FIEX

He got promoted to a community manager, filling the empty seat as the previous community manager has a more crucial job to do. I can't believe I dig tens of pages just to look for this confirming post, but I know it was there somewhere, I read it once. So, here
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

Hi DenysM

The price for 1SCT is just below our ICO price, taking the price of ETH in consideration during our ICO. That wasnt the same as it is today.

We told you guys that we had some agreements with exchanges and that wasnt a lie. But we just cant talk about it anymore from our legal team because of SEC. A lot of exchanges cancelled agreements because of SEC. We made Cryptopia happen and at this point this is a very good exchange for the stage we are in now.

We are still on schedule with our roadmap so there will be a working MVP this quarter.

If you have any questions you can come to our Telegram channel: https://t.me/SomaCommunity

Best regard
FIEX

Here they write to investors that they sell their tokens and leave the project. But the ICO price was 450eth = 1Soma. Where is this price?
In the telegram they write that they have very little money and can not pay for exchanges. No money for marketing. If you collected a little money then it was necessary to say that ICO was unsuccessful and to return money to investors. Show what you did in six months. Your github has been dead for months. There are no trading volumes, no marketing, no exchanges.

Hi DenysM

Best regard
FIEX
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Let's not forget that Soma is not a rapidly developing project. To make a decent decentralized social market it will take time and it is necessary to wait patiently for the traffic on the road map.
There are many projects that are also not fast and have a long development plan, but do not forget about the community and its investors. Look at the ins ecosystem project for an example

Correct me if I'm wrong, are you trying to say that soma is both slow on growth and ignore their investors and community? But look at FIEX's post, he just did one on May 2nd, they're still attending their thread.
It does not matter when the ico has long been over, and the project has only one very small exchange with extremely small trade volumes and the price moves downwards
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Let's not forget that Soma is not a rapidly developing project. To make a decent decentralized social market it will take time and it is necessary to wait patiently for the traffic on the road map.
There are many projects that are also not fast and have a long development plan, but do not forget about the community and its investors. Look at the ins ecosystem project for an example

Correct me if I'm wrong, are you trying to say that soma is both slow on growth and ignore their investors and community? But look at FIEX's post, he just did one on May 2nd, they're still attending their thread.
Pages:
Jump to: