Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 27. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Today, trading your tokens on a new exchange should begin, but Nebula Exchange decided to postpone direct trade for a week until May 8.

I read that you will be at a conference in Singapore. Can you tell me the exact dates?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Update

SOMA — New marketing director
We would like to welcome Jacob Andra to our team. Jacob will be SOMA’s new marketing director.

Read the full article here:
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/soma-new-marketing-director-6fcce5f91033

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Update

SOMA Developments on schedule

We want to share you a summary of what we have done till now.
We will start posting each week an update about the developments of our MVP.

Read here the full article:
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/soma-developments-on-schedule-5ee095ab9cb4

This article has nice summary of the development of this project it seems very close to achieve that big milestone. This is last chance to buy this token at cheap soon this will be over and price will reach on a decent level.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
When will the app be ready to try? is there any bigger exchanges that will be listing this soon? the two exchanges it is on now are a bit small and don't have much trading volume.

You can follow the update and report about app's readiness on FIEX's report three post above you
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
When will the app be ready to try? is there any bigger exchanges that will be listing this soon? the two exchanges it is on now are a bit small and don't have much trading volume.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It's nice to see that the company works according to the road map and does not stop there. Tell me, when do you plan to finish product development?
I was watching this project. Have they done anything promised?

Check out our latest article on Medium!
Update

SOMA Developments on schedule

We want to share you a summary of what we have done till now.
We will start posting each week an update about the developments of our MVP.

Read here the full article:
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/soma-developments-on-schedule-5ee095ab9cb4

Activity: 699
Merit: 250
Somehow the team took a break, but announced that the work is being carried out according to the road map, so that in the second quarter you can expect the output of MVP.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
The team can and is busy launching the platform, but tokens that are only traded on a pair of exchanges need volumes, for the future listing on larger exchanges, this is also one way to make pros.

We're on it, if the app successfully launched, with a proper marketing and promos, it'll attract a lot of cryptocommunity to try and buy SOMA. Nevertheless, I would suggest that dev should start focusing on a new exchange, it'll help boost the awareness of our token

I also look forward to new exchanges. At a time when the whole market fell and lies Soma is working on their product. With the rise of the market, I hope that this token will  fly to the moon. But I think that now the whole market is fell as there are no buyers. The market falls not because someone sells a lot, but because there are no  buyers.
Dude, what are you talking about? Cheesy It's like a cup of green, because it's not colorful, because it's green, but not because it's lilac, but because it's a cup. Cheesy Grin
On the topic: waiting for liquid markets and something grand from the team SOMA
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
The team can and is busy launching the platform, but tokens that are only traded on a pair of exchanges need volumes, for the future listing on larger exchanges, this is also one way to make pros.

We're on it, if the app successfully launched, with a proper marketing and promos, it'll attract a lot of cryptocommunity to try and buy SOMA. Nevertheless, I would suggest that dev should start focusing on a new exchange, it'll help boost the awareness of our token

I also look forward to new exchanges. At a time when the whole market fell and lies Soma is working on their product. With the rise of the market, I hope that this token will  fly to the moon. But I think that now the whole market is fell as there are no buyers. The market falls not because someone sells a lot, but because there are no  buyers.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
are there  some good news that soon there will be a new exchange ,is that true ?

We have some new exchanges ready to be announced!
After SOMA has been added on there exchange we will make an announcement. We already have an agreement.

So more good news really soon  Wink

very good news. we are looking forward to the announcement,
with such a volume of tokens and the successful implementation of all ideas, we will soon see a very good price)
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
are there  some good news that soon there will be a new exchange ,is that true ?

After SOMA has been added on there exchange we will make an announcement. We already have an agreement.

Interesting and excellent. In the beginning, good news about the beta testing platform, now the great news about the exchange. The project is developing.

Update

SOMA Android platform is now being tested by our Beta Testers!
We are on schedule!

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Facebook scandal was out there and they didn't even try to get some people.

I mean you are a social media project and don't say anything at that time...

I am not on facebook, can you please tell me what scandal is it? Or the link to the topic so I can read them myself?

https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/19/17141266/facebook-cambridge-analytica-user-data-donald-trump-campaign-2016-election

They fucked over the privacy of the people as they always do. And apologized after it. Lost a great deal of stock value.

I think I failed to understand or see the connection of this issue with SOMA. At first I thought you're talking about SOMA having an issue on their FB community and refuse to say anything about it. But this was about FB and their internals, not related to SOMA at all

Nope it is not directly about soma.

But they can make some marketing and try to get some interest with opportunity. They will be a social media platform after all.

Like a we won't sell your data marketing campaign. It is too late of course.

It won't be a good marketing strategy, in my opinion. Some people would see such marketing as an unprofessional one and could easily backfire to tainting SOMA's reputation. It'll be like using some tragedy and incidents for own purpose and although some will see it as a funny or entertaining, some will frowned upon it.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

I am not on facebook, can you please tell me what scandal is it? Or the link to the topic so I can read them myself?

https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/19/17141266/facebook-cambridge-analytica-user-data-donald-trump-campaign-2016-election

They fucked over the privacy of the people as they always do. And apologized after it. Lost a great deal of stock value.

I think I failed to understand or see the connection of this issue with SOMA. At first I thought you're talking about SOMA having an issue on their FB community and refuse to say anything about it. But this was about FB and their internals, not related to SOMA at all

Nope it is not directly about soma.

But they can make some marketing and try to get some interest with opportunity. They will be a social media platform after all.

Like a we won't sell your data marketing campaign. It is too late of course.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Pages:
Jump to: