Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 22. (Read 64447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
@ePesoInitiative

Volume is not the only indicator of top exchange, at least for me. You know how much fake volume has some of those  exchanges? There are trading bots doing thousand transactions daily, but it is only to pump those stats and move up in top 10 coinmarketcap list. Bittrex is very solid, has a lot of altcoins listed, and was number one for a few months last year, before Binance took the lead.

Bittrex's platform is terrible, in fact they made it worse not long ago and it's very slow but at least they have good reputation.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@ePesoInitiative

Volume is not the only indicator of top exchange, at least for me. You know how much fake volume has some of those  exchanges? There are trading bots doing thousand transactions daily, but it is only to pump those stats and move up in top 10 coinmarketcap list. Bittrex is very solid, has a lot of altcoins listed, and was number one for a few months last year, before Binance took the lead.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Daily transactions spectiv are still very small (under $ 100k), adding a new market like binance or bittrex is a great solution so daily transactions can reach at least $ 1 million per day.
agree , spectiv need a push and a listing on this two exchanges will bring volume and the price can be x3 from now.
Bittrex is not so good exchange now but atleast any big top exchanges as of now is good and before on that airing in a fox segment.

The latest tweet that i got from their twitter.

The Fox segment will have a second airing on June 24th! Some news regarding this second airing is that the show has been bumped up from the Fox Business Network to the even larger CNBC. Mark your calendar! 6/24 at 4:30PM ET. #Spectiv $SIG

bittrex is one of the top exchanges, they have good traders and volume... and will be grate to sync the  new listing on bittrex/binance/huobi etc and the airing on Fox.
lots of tokens around but this one is a sleeping giant. only need to push the listings on exchanges.

Bittrex is not among the top exchanges. It is currently ranked 20 in the 24 hour trading volume at coinmarketcap. Although the recent news of a USD ramp, I assume, for US citizens would probably push it upback to the top ten crypto exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Daily transactions spectiv are still very small (under $ 100k), adding a new market like binance or bittrex is a great solution so daily transactions can reach at least $ 1 million per day.
agree , spectiv need a push and a listing on this two exchanges will bring volume and the price can be x3 from now.
Bittrex is not so good exchange now but atleast any big top exchanges as of now is good and before on that airing in a fox segment.

The Fox segment will have a second airing on June 24th! Some news regarding this second airing is that the show has been bumped up from the Fox Business Network to the even larger CNBC. Mark your calendar! 6/24 at 4:30PM ET. #Spectiv $SIG

bittrex is one of the top exchanges, they have good traders and volume... and will be grate to sync the  new listing on bittrex/binance/huobi etc and the airing on Fox.
lots of tokens around but this one is a sleeping giant. only need to push the listings on exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I really like the VR concept of this project, and it seems that this project has a team that has experience for future development, hopefully this can go according to your good planning.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
there is some positif trend right now, maybe we will see the recover to the ICO price ( in ETH )soon just like 1month ago.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hey everyone - any link to the news segment where we can watch online?
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
I think tokens need to be listed on better exchanges. Hittbtc is a ripoff. They charge to deposit BTC, charge a purchase fee, and charge 400+ SIG to withdraw.

NEWS!!!
New exchange!
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
I think tokens need to be listed on better exchanges. Hittbtc is a ripoff. They charge to deposit BTC, charge a purchase fee, and charge 400+ SIG to withdraw.
My fraud? My scam? Do you have any idea who I am??
I don't work at or for Spectiv..

You're making yourself look like a fool, doesn't help your case. ;-)

of course..
you fraud... Why else would you drag me down?Huh?
I wore their signature for five months and SPECTIV sent my tokens to duplicate. What's my fault? ..  If you're covering for fraud, then you're a fraud.Friend, team member or antichrist...  You choose...
This Scam project.
Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

Dylan and his team are scammers. And SPECTIV raised only 460-480 ETH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Think over how market cap of spectiv is still low because SIG token is not listed in many exchanges. Volume also generating very low and this makes to think negative about the SIG market. Don't worry when market recovers everything will settle and start generating high volumes.

Grin

Wait. Wait. At least 1 Iranian Rial million per day.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Can you tell us the name of the history channel show that Spectiv will be mentioned on? History channel listings show infomercial next Wednesday at 6:30 am. Or are you not talking EST?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
What happened here at Bitcointalk and in Reddit - both are ghost towns! The only active communication channel is Twitter. Also, how's the Signal Marketplace Launch doing? Wasn't it supposed to be last May 12?
yea i agree , not so much communication and lots of good news are not easy to reach to the masses. this project need a  good PR and more marketing. and about the marketplace ... still in progress, i guess.

Hope they are doing great now and they will going to surprise us. im not worried but i think its due to the market situation so they didn't have any news to be release. Let's wait and see what it will be in the next weeks or in June if they will become active. I leave this thread because i haven't seen any update from them after the ICO.

This Scam project.
Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

Dylan and his team are scammers. And SPECTIV raised only 460-480 ETH.

What a shame.
I participated in the bounty campaign for a long time.
I didn't expect it to be a scam.

Its more shameful if you did not think or either read the posts on that link. Its about dylan and him. The only participant that have a problem. Check also his trust it seems he is such a stupid bounty participant leaving it all a negative comment.

Hey everyone, we have moved most communication to our telegram: t.me/spectivtelegram and our twitter. Do not listen to this guy about Spectiv being a scam, he is  a bounty participant who did not follow bounty rules and when I tried to help him he started scam accusations. We are very active and hard at work with many big surprises coming up.

We did release the signal market full alpha on May 12th as promised: signalmarket.io. Our next major release will be the Spectiv Beta in late June/early July.
things like that need not matter, I'm sure the spectiv community will still support this project and they will not be fooled by the issue. it is better for the team to focus on developing this project so that it has rapid progress
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Wow, not I'm a liar and bad person also? Just like the whole Spectiv team and everyone else who disagrees with you??

I think you should grow up, get off your mommy's computer and start contributing something positive to the world.
Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think... Instead of insulting me many times, you could answer the case and admit your fraud.

I started contributing something positive to the world...Your Scam is negative.
My fraud? My scam? Do you have any idea who I am??
I don't work at or for Spectiv..

You're making yourself look like a fool, doesn't help your case. ;-)
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Wow, not I'm a liar and bad person also? Just like the whole Spectiv team and everyone else who disagrees with you??

I think you should grow up, get off your mommy's computer and start contributing something positive to the world.
Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think... Instead of insulting me many times, you could answer the case and admit your fraud.

I started contributing something positive to the world...Your Scam is negative.

I don't know why you keep saying negative about the spective because already we are seeing some potential about the project. We are seeing some progress from the team and their credibility.
Pages:
Jump to: