Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 23. (Read 64447 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Wow, not I'm a liar and bad person also? Just like the whole Spectiv team and everyone else who disagrees with you??

I think you should grow up, get off your mommy's computer and start contributing something positive to the world.
Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think... Instead of insulting me many times, you could answer the case and admit your fraud.

I started contributing something positive to the world...Your Scam is negative.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Wow, not I'm a liar and bad person also? Just like the whole Spectiv team and everyone else who disagrees with you??

I think you should grow up, get off your mommy's computer and start contributing something positive to the world.
Why do trolls appear every time there is a market correction or a bear trend? Why do they bring about unsubstantiated claims which is undoubtedly just FUD?

Honestly, I'm capable to believe such reports if they could only share during price rallies. Only then I might believe them since they could jeopardized their holding's value if done during a bullrun.

Because you're Troll.  I'm not leaving and I don't care about price of this garbage..
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Why do trolls appear every time there is a market correction or a bear trend? Why do they bring about unsubstantiated claims which is undoubtedly just FUD?

Honestly, I'm capable to believe such reports if they could only share during price rallies. Only then I might believe them since they could jeopardized their holding's value if done during a bullrun.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I am really impressed with the affiliate marketing aspect.I think that will work out well.Lots of good information to dig into in the live stream
can you share the video please, i would like to dig for some informations aswell. good news are nice
Before making any conclusions do a research because if you will check it in the previous replies spectivvr replied to that scam accusation and without a valid proof its all useless. It is clear that all received the bounty and thos project is on going a lot of good works are coming this June.

Lie!

Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

No answer..  Grin  They only said that all who have not received tokens sent them email.

1. Escrow does not exist!

2. Almost all of the reward for the bounty was sent to the wrong address.

This project is dead!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
it is scam project dead!

Dylan and his team are scammers. And SPECTIV raised only 460-480 ETH.

Almost everyone who raises the topic it is bots.

Its been near to a year am seeing this project making nothing but false hopes. Do they even returned the investors money.?

Sometimes I feel we need regulations for these type of issues.

Unfortunately there are lots of projects like this one... Of course, we can suppose it happens because of the current situation in cryptoworld, but I think it's just a lane excuse...

Before making any conclusions do a research because if you will check it in the previous replies spectivvr replied to that scam accusation and without a valid proof its all useless. It is clear that all received the bounty and thos project is on going a lot of good works are coming this June.
maybe those who make scam issues are those who do not like this project because it has a problem with the policy of the team. I am still hoping this project will develop well later. June will see the results that have been done by spectiv team and hopefully it will be good news
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
it is scam project dead!

Its been near to a year am seeing this project making nothing but false hopes. Do they even returned the investors money.?

Unfortunately there are lots of projects like this one... Of course, we can suppose it happens because of the current situation in cryptoworld, but I think it's just a lane excuse...

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
it is scam project dead!

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
it is scam project dead!

it is scam project dead!

Dude PLEASE go away!

NO ONE wants you here! You're just a pitiful bounty abuser, looking for a few free bucks.

Even if you're right, that you should have gotten the bounty, for some reason it didn't happen. Stop crying and move on, it's better for you and everyone else.

Never! Never! Never! Never! Never!

How did you count it is five bucks?  Grin I had to get 0.17 BTC.
Money is not reason. I lost five months on this Scam project. And now I'm going to remind those idiots who bought their tokens.

I'm not crying. I just want to warn. Dylan and his team are scammers and liars. They don't keep their word and deceive..

Don't worry, it's free!  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
I am really impressed with the affiliate marketing aspect.I think that will work out well.Lots of good information to dig into in the live stream
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have though to buy some SIGs tokens for long term holding. Low cap and almost working product are looking really promising. Anyway its hard to go in when trade volume is so low. Bancor HELP Cheesy
all waiting for the finished product, it will no doubt come out and there is not far off and the volumes will go on the stock exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I have though to buy some SIGs tokens for long term holding. Low cap and almost working product are looking really promising. Anyway its hard to go in when trade volume is so low. Bancor HELP Cheesy
Hey everyone, we have moved most communication to our telegram: t.me/spectivtelegram and our twitter. Do not listen to this guy about Spectiv being a scam, he is  a bounty participant who did not follow bounty rules and when I tried to help him he started scam accusations. We are very active and hard at work with many big surprises coming up.

We did release the signal market full alpha on May 12th as promised: signalmarket.io. Our next major release will be the Spectiv Beta in late June/early July.

You're swindler.
Your garbage project is dead.
No bots can change that.

This Scam project.

Dude PLEASE go away!

NO ONE wants you here! You're just a pitiful bounty abuser, looking for a few free bucks.

Even if you're right, that you should have gotten the bounty, for some reason it didn't happen. Stop crying and move on, it's better for you and everyone else.
Hey everyone, we have moved most communication to our telegram: t.me/spectivtelegram and our twitter. Do not listen to this guy about Spectiv being a scam, he is  a bounty participant who did not follow bounty rules and when I tried to help him he started scam accusations. We are very active and hard at work with many big surprises coming up.

We did release the signal market full alpha on May 12th as promised: signalmarket.io. Our next major release will be the Spectiv Beta in late June/early July.

If your scam goes to the legal zone, you will get a statement to the court. Insult for breaking the rules you have to prove.
What happened here at Bitcointalk and in Reddit - both are ghost towns! The only active communication channel is Twitter. Also, how's the Signal Marketplace Launch doing? Wasn't it supposed to be last May 12?
yea i agree , not so much communication and lots of good news are not easy to reach to the masses. this project need a  good PR and more marketing. and about the marketplace ... still in progress, i guess.

Hope they are doing great now and they will going to surprise us. im not worried but i think its due to the market situation so they didn't have any news to be release. Let's wait and see what it will be in the next weeks or in June if they will become active. I leave this thread because i haven't seen any update from them after the ICO.

This Scam project.

What a shame.
I participated in the bounty campaign for a long time.
I didn't expect it to be a scam.

Its more shameful if you did not think or either read the posts on that link. Its about dylan and him. The only participant that have a problem. Check also his trust it seems he is such a stupid bounty participant leaving it all a negative comment.

It is you such a stupid. Maybe you're a spammer.

My proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

If you have rebuttal  Grin That I wait

If these bastards starting advertising in Asia and Russia, I will buy PR.
Pages:
Jump to: