Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 19. (Read 64447 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Some cool interesting VR news i thought were worth sharing

"A partnership between Google’s non-profit Arts and Culture arm and Oakland-based non-profit CyArk is looking to use VR technology to digitally preserve some of the world's most endangered sites."

https://www.virtualreality-news.net/news/2018/apr/17/google-use-vr-help-preserve-endangered-historical-sites/ Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
Signal Token Giveaway!!!

We are giving away $2500 worth of Signal tokens (125,000 Sigs). This contest will end on July 30th. See instructions below:

https://medium.com/spectiv-vr/instructions-for-joining-sig-giveaway-1a33682d50ea

#Signaltoken #Spectiv #Ethereum

Love seeing the VR industry grow more and more with great titles like this one. Check out Rush, an innovative VR wingsuit racing game. Become a flying squirrel and race down the mountains!

https://twitter.com/oculus/status/994632297952362498?s=19
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
This Scam project.
Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

Dylan and his team are scammers. And SPECTIV raised only 460-480 ETH.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
When spectiv will launced on bit-z? It's been a long time since the ico ends this coin needs more exchange it's still undervalued right now.

Don't worry about it. The requests for exchange listings are done and scheduled for review in many exchanges, so I heard from their Telegram. Frankly, now is not yet a good time to be listed, you'll probably see some dumps. I would rather see it by late July or August.

I guess you're right almost the entire crypto market is in the red, let's just hope it bounces back in a few months.
hopefully the news is true, because I see indeed this project needs more exchange from now so that the price of sigs can be more stable. waiting until the end of july I think it does not matter when it will be realizable.

More exchange is not that much helpful especially when the team hasn't no current updates that will bring the price alive and go with the next price period. Listing it may cause a few hype in price and ofcourse will going to get back on its original price afterwards. Good exchange and continuous work will have a good result.

Normally once Spectiv gains enough popularity and it has completed most of the roadmap the exchanges will add it themselves without having to beg too much and some even without listing fees.
Eventually, they haven't need to rush and focus on their roadmap. VR industry takes time and itself taking to the next level of filming and fully working product, the important role of this whole thing is to be progressive and have an active relationship with their crowd and its community while building and working on its plans.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
When spectiv will launced on bit-z? It's been a long time since the ico ends this coin needs more exchange it's still undervalued right now.

Don't worry about it. The requests for exchange listings are done and scheduled for review in many exchanges, so I heard from their Telegram. Frankly, now is not yet a good time to be listed, you'll probably see some dumps. I would rather see it by late July or August.

I guess you're right almost the entire crypto market is in the red, let's just hope it bounces back in a few months.
hopefully the news is true, because I see indeed this project needs more exchange from now so that the price of sigs can be more stable. waiting until the end of july I think it does not matter when it will be realizable.

More exchange is not that much helpful especially when the team hasn't no current updates that will bring the price alive and go with the next price period. Listing it may cause a few hype in price and ofcourse will going to get back on its original price afterwards. Good exchange and continuous work will have a good result.

Normally once Spectiv gains enough popularity and it has completed most of the roadmap the exchanges will add it themselves without having to beg too much and some even without listing fees.
Signal Token Giveaway still happening!!!

We are giving away $2500 worth of Signal tokens (125,000 Sigs). You will get one entry for each person you refer to our telegram:

t.me/spectivtelegram

Post #Siggiveaway each time you get a user to join, the contest ends July 20th!
This Scam project.

Spectiv presenting at the 2018 EU blockchain conference. We spoke on a panel about how blockchain will effect the entertainment industry and more. Check out our tweet here:
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1013695964136312832?s=19
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Activity: 25
Hello, fellows.
The idea will be useful!
Brilliant vision, a very excellent activity!
New short interview with Dylan from a little while back is available now.  Dylan was interviewed in the Investor Ideas Podcast and talked Spectiv among other topics. Check it out!

http://www.investorideas.com/Audio/Podcasts/2018/060818-CryptoCorner-DylanSenter.mp3
Activity: 39
Amazing comercial fees.
Faultless job, certain activity!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start!
ico is done... if you need informations read 1st page please.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
This Scam project.

the team is doing fine and make this ptoject to succed... you lose with evry post:)
This Scam project.

Pages:
Jump to: