Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 31. (Read 64477 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Today's price does not please at all, but with those exchanges on which SIG is traded, there will not soon be enough volumes to go to the top exchanges.

The stuation for new coins like SIG is very hard. The total market is in a worse performance, news coins can not be listed on new big exchange and the panic investors are selling their tokens.  Cry

Many noobs will sold his tokens for cheap price now, but after some months they will be very upset when the market starts to recover and the price goes up.

Yes, of course, for some it will be very unpleasant. This is how newcomers enter this market.

Look at the bright side, guys.  Cheesy If the markets were still very bullish, SIG would have started high and has to maintain a high price even when the development has just began to start. There would be more selling pressure.

Now, the markets are bearish, no one wants to buy ETH tokens, so what you're looking at is probably the lowest price already for Spectiv.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I ask you to make a distribution in the promised terms. do not violate the dates

What distribution are you talking about? because AFAIK they have already sent out tokens of investors and bounty participants
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Today's price does not please at all, but with those exchanges on which SIG is traded, there will not soon be enough volumes to go to the top exchanges.

The stuation for new coins like SIG is very hard. The total market is in a worse performance, news coins can not be listed on new big exchange and the panic investors are selling their tokens.  Cry

Many noobs will sold his tokens for cheap price now, but after some months they will be very upset when the market starts to recover and the price goes up.

Yes, of course, for some it will be very unpleasant. This is how newcomers enter this market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Hello, what about Bounty distribution? When? ICO finished more than 2 month ago! Don't lying!

This is a Scam team!

proof
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

I think Spectiv team has given plenty of time for changing the ETH address, maybe you should not blame the company because whatever they mentioned they are doing on time and even with the bounties. Only you are facing the problem, many people got their tokens without any problem.

You think so because You're an uneducated. Dev put in addresses that weren't even part of the company.

Leave what "you think" to yourself, if the case has nothing to answer. You're probably just fraud as Dylan.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I ask you to make a distribution in the promised terms. do not violate the dates
Activity: 686
Hello, what about Bounty distribution? When? ICO finished more than 2 month ago! Don't lying!

This is a Scam team!

proof

I think Spectiv team has given plenty of time for changing the ETH address, maybe you should not blame the company because whatever they mentioned they are doing on time and even with the bounties. Only you are facing the problem, many people got their tokens without any problem.
Activity: 686

We need not bother about the present situation of the market and every coin in the market is facing the same problem and it is trading below the ICO prices. People who have the ability to hold the coin will make most when the market settles.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253

This is a Scam team!

proof
BintexFutures

maybe once the interview with major news channel airs we will be able to gather enough volume to get listed on big exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
BintexFutures
Hey guys can someone please tell me what's the current circulating supply of SIG? Tried finding on CMC but it says ? there.

This was discussed earlier on telegram channel, and afaik total supply is 378 000 000 while 60% of it is circulating = 226 800 000 tokens. Would be great if someone from Spectiv can confirm this numbers.

Thank you for the answers Smiley

I participated in twitter, facebook and signature campaign and I have already receive my tokens weeks ago.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
For the subscription me as well as many have already arrived earlier (a couple of weeks ago), for blogs Dylan replied in a letter that they have not yet been paid.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The easiest way to describe Spectiv is it will be a platform which enables viewers to watch 360 degree Virtual Reality videos.
Activity: 280
this project is very good and great, by seeing the enthusiastic big bounty participants on this project, will surely harvest and great success of this SPECTIV project
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hey guys can someone please tell me what's the current circulating supply of SIG? Tried finding on CMC but it says ? there.

This was discussed earlier on telegram channel, and afaik total supply is 378 000 000 while 60% of it is circulating = 226 800 000 tokens. Would be great if someone from Spectiv can confirm this numbers.
BintexFutures
BintexFutures
SIGs are also listed on coinmarketcap already - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signal-token/ . Should soon be tradable on Bit-Z too.

Yay! finally, we are listed on CoinMarketCap and now I am eagerly waiting for bit-Z to add SIG tokens on their exchange Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: