Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 33. (Read 64449 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Spective has a good idea and it will be really amazing to try their Virtual Reality, buy it is pity that I didnt get my tokens from bounty campaign Undecided
With current market price, the bounty is not worth that much.
If you believe in this project, you can purchase it at a discounted price compared to ICO.

That is true, you can buy a lot of coins on hitbtc with a price much lower than the ICO price, do not forget that more than 10000ETH has been raised during the ICO. If you buy more than 10btc, the coinmarketcap.com will add this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Spective has a good idea and it will be really amazing to try their Virtual Reality, buy it is pity that I didnt get my tokens from bounty campaign Undecided
With current market price, the bounty is not worth that much.
If you believe in this project, you can purchase it at a discounted price compared to ICO.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
New banners came in! Excited to use these in upcoming conferences! Grin

Check them out in our twitter!
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/976964205755715585

What will those roll up banner will be used for? Are those for your headquarter or for the marketing purposes?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
i've participated in first phase of signature campaign but not in the 2nd phase. Hope i will receive my stakes.

I think they have already sent the tokens to all the bounty participants so please check your ETH address.

Yes, maybe he forgot to add the Custom in order to get the token balance, one more thing better find in spreadsheet whether they have included your coin or not. Otherwise, talk to the team in Telegram they are addressing each and every problem people are facing.
I think to see the token that has been distributed is easy just check in ethplorer also can
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
New banners came in! Excited to use these in upcoming conferences! Grin

Check them out in our twitter!
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/976964205755715585
BintexFutures
i've participated in first phase of signature campaign but not in the 2nd phase. Hope i will receive my stakes.

I think they have already sent the tokens to all the bounty participants so please check your ETH address.

Yes, maybe he forgot to add the Custom in order to get the token balance, one more thing better find in spreadsheet whether they have included your coin or not. Otherwise, talk to the team in Telegram they are addressing each and every problem people are facing.

If by any chance he forgot to add custom tokens in MEW here's the detail that will help

ADDRESS: 0x6888a16eA9792c15A4DCF2f6C623D055c8eDe792
Sym: SIG
Dec: 18
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

BintexFutures

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
why SPECTIV is not on the list https://coinmarketcap.com
and I see in bancor price SIG  low of ico price why is this happen sir?
and until when investors hold until the price returns to normal  Huh

From what  I understand in order to be listed on coinmarketcap SIG trading needs to reach at least 10 BTC which hasn't happened yet.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
why SPECTIV is not on the list https://coinmarketcap.com
and I see in bancor price SIG  low of ico price why is this happen sir?
and until when investors hold until the price returns to normal  Huh
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Guys We Submitted "Signal Token" For CoinPulse Exchange And AltcoinExchange And Now It's Time For Commuinty Effort.One Person Can Vote Two Times A Day, 1. Using Normal Browser Window 2. Using Incognito Window.

And Please Don't Forget To Comment 😉

1-- https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/6721/signal-token-sig   2-- https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/6718/signal-token-sig

Time For Vote Guys! Let's Show Some Community Love & Effort

Upvoted at both of the exchanges hopefully, we will get listed on some new exchanges really soon.

Also, try getting listed on cobinhood.
I read somewhere that the sig will be listed on bitz since sig has received enough votes from the bitz users, I think bitz is a reliable exchange though the trading volume is not very big.

I know but the more exchanges it gets listed the better. Right now it's very hard to be considered at top exchanges specially since SIG has not even reached the required amount of volume to be on coinmarketcap,
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The virtual reality and everything connected with it is definitely a trend of the future, I hope the team will manage to implement the plan.
I think we are now at the beginning of this era.

I think you need to be more attracted to this direction for investing assets in this environment, virtual reality can capture a large share of the gaming market if not all, I believe that this is the future of video games
Activity: 318

Guys We Submitted "Signal Token" For CoinPulse Exchange And AltcoinExchange And Now It's Time For Commuinty Effort.One Person Can Vote Two Times A Day, 1. Using Normal Browser Window 2. Using Incognito Window.

1-- https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/6721/signal-token-sig   2-- https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/6718/signal-token-sig

Upvoted at both of the exchanges hopefully, we will get listed on some new exchanges really soon.

I read somewhere that the sig will be listed on bitz since sig has received enough votes from the bitz users, I think bitz is a reliable exchange though the trading volume is not very big.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
There is no much updates from the dev team for about one week since the ICO was over, I just want to know when will be more big exchange that will list this coin.
Are you sure? Check their telegram and twitter dude and you will find out some news there and upcoming big news their twitter account is very active
Activity: 440
the SIG already got enough vote on bit-z, when will they open the trading for SIG, now the trading volume on hitbtc is too small, its hard to buy and sell

Has the SIG already been on any active exchange except hitbtc?
Do the dev team have any plan to try to list on large exchanges?
and when will cryptocoinmarket list them? It'll be very useful

Only hitbtc  is not enough. For listing on coinmarketcap need more exchanges and trading volumes.

I agree with you, need more than one exchange to be able to SIG list to coinmarketcap. I think with a large ico acquisition is not difficult to enter the SiG to a large market like bittrex or binance.

You have no clue how tough it is at the moment to get listed on Bittrex or Binance, just saying...
Basically, HitBTC would be enough but you need at least 10k daily trading volume to get listed on CMC

right man. these days, binance and bittrex are not listing easily tokens. especially binance. i know they require a product before a single token be listed.
but i think they can easily be listed on kucoin and qryptos. those are great exchange too.
agree, big exchange must have special criteria if want to registered there is not as easy as we imagine at this time I see still many coins that have not registered in CMC because have to have trading volume as the main requirement.

yeah. if we want SIG be on CMC, a new exchange will really help increase the trading volume of SIG. a trading volume that will be enough to list SIG on cmc.
there are so many other exchange that can be good options too.

To get the coin on coinmarketcap is the only reason why we would want to get a bigger exchange at this time. Otherwise, to buy through the Bancor protocol is already enough for a serious investor, not to mention that we are also on HitBtc. I guess the "investors" pushing for more exchanges already now are just speculatores eager to dump SIGs at the first pump.

it will be great if SIG will be listed on coinmarketcap. but i like what you have pointed out.
some will surely dump SIG whenever there is a good pump happens.
a lot of patience because I see this project is very promising and I believe dev has a big plan going forward
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
the SIG already got enough vote on bit-z, when will they open the trading for SIG, now the trading volume on hitbtc is too small, its hard to buy and sell

Has the SIG already been on any active exchange except hitbtc?
Do the dev team have any plan to try to list on large exchanges?
and when will cryptocoinmarket list them? It'll be very useful

Only hitbtc  is not enough. For listing on coinmarketcap need more exchanges and trading volumes.

I agree with you, need more than one exchange to be able to SIG list to coinmarketcap. I think with a large ico acquisition is not difficult to enter the SiG to a large market like bittrex or binance.

You have no clue how tough it is at the moment to get listed on Bittrex or Binance, just saying...
Basically, HitBTC would be enough but you need at least 10k daily trading volume to get listed on CMC

right man. these days, binance and bittrex are not listing easily tokens. especially binance. i know they require a product before a single token be listed.
but i think they can easily be listed on kucoin and qryptos. those are great exchange too.
agree, big exchange must have special criteria if want to registered there is not as easy as we imagine at this time I see still many coins that have not registered in CMC because have to have trading volume as the main requirement.

yeah. if we want SIG be on CMC, a new exchange will really help increase the trading volume of SIG. a trading volume that will be enough to list SIG on cmc.
there are so many other exchange that can be good options too.

To get the coin on coinmarketcap is the only reason why we would want to get a bigger exchange at this time. Otherwise, to buy through the Bancor protocol is already enough for a serious investor, not to mention that we are also on HitBtc. I guess the "investors" pushing for more exchanges already now are just speculatores eager to dump SIGs at the first pump.

it will be great if SIG will be listed on coinmarketcap. but i like what you have pointed out.
some will surely dump SIG whenever there is a good pump happens.
BintexFutures

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: