Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 44. (Read 64477 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
about payment for the bounty they mention in telegram at the end of this february. hopefully they are consistent with what they mention. and I see the price in the current market is far from the price at ico time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.

It has been a long time since the ICO closed.
I am curious why it can't be done earlier like other projects.
apparently there are only their own problems that in the course of the solution

just please be patient mates. just give  the team a little more time to fix whatever issues they have right now, maybe by march if there are still no solutions taken by the team then that is the time to complain. hopefully they will fix this right away.

You are right, this project has a very long tome both for ICO stage and it seems they prepared much better than other projects, just be patient and I think it is Ok.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.

just please be patient mates. just give  the team a little more time to fix whatever issues they have right now, maybe by march if there are still no solutions taken by the team then that is the time to complain. hopefully they will fix this right away.
Yes, like someone said that the it was mentioned on the telegram in this end of February. Its not a big problem since they already distributed the tokens to the ICO investors and for we don't know is what they are actually doing for the project right now and besides there still no announcement from them for this reason.

Yes, i see a message on the twitter like they are developing the wallets for Sig tokens and for the Bounty they will distribute the coins by the end of the February. Soon don't worry this month they are doing an article in Forbes about the Spectiv Vr.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Do you guys have any idea what will be the total tokens allocated for the bounty campaigns? Is there any official word about that yet?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Yes, like someone said that the it was mentioned on the telegram in this end of February. Its not a big problem since they already distributed the tokens to the ICO investors and for we don't know is what they are actually doing for the project right now and besides there still no announcement from them for this reason.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Activity: 294

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I have nothing against the project Spectiv, I'm generally like projects which work in the development of VR & AR technologies and even on the blockchain, but Ima little bit confused for payments to the bounty participants. Undecided
BintexFutures
i am glad to see spectiv will be listed on bit-z, its a good exchange for new coins and i believe it will hit more and more exchanges, lets wait for the rocketing

when will be it gonna listed on bit-z mate? any dates?

it seems they can not answer in this forum about when token will be distributed to bounty participants. what made the team take so long to distribute gifts to bounty participants?

hi, please see the post above, there is a screen shot there that the bounty will be distributed on the second week of February.

Bit-Z will probably add Spectiv after a couple of weeks.

The bounty distribution is pushed back to February end you can check it on the official telegram channel
Activity: 812
i am glad to see spectiv will be listed on bit-z, its a good exchange for new coins and i believe it will hit more and more exchanges, lets wait for the rocketing

it seems they can not answer in this forum about when token will be distributed to bounty participants. what made the team take so long to distribute gifts to bounty participants?

hi, please see the post above, there is a screen shot there that the bounty will be distributed on the second week of February.

Hi PERtua,
Most probably You're
indicating him/him about my earlier [ Above a few ]. But Looks like I was wrong about their motivation regarding on start of bounty distribution. And the fact is that information are no longer valid one. They already push the date for start distribution till end of February.
In fact as a member of community I'm just trying to answar participents question based
on information available on Telegram chat of SpectiveVR. So Please don't think any information as difinate, and would follow it was intended to be!
Lastly asking apology if anyone feels misguided only for wrong information posted by me.

Thanks
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
It has been a long time since the end of ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262

The vote has been successfully closed at February, 8 so SIGs will be listed very soon . There are no exact dates as I know though
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

Activity: 773
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Hello everyone! Any news about first round of signature campaign? When will the shares be calculated?

Within next couple of days, I think they will calculate all the stakes for the round I participants and update it in the spreadsheet (read it on telegram).

Yesterday also I checked the spreadsheet there is nothing because they need to update both the previous and present stakes of the participants and it might take some time to calculate those stakes. Already they mentioned stakes will be calculated at the beginning of the second week.

Yea and just saw on the telegram that they pushed back the date for bounty distribution previously it was mid-Feb now it will be on Feb end.

Haha they are just checking how far they can push people Wink

I thought waiting for Tezos was long, but SpectivVR is actually a great competitor. First bounty round started early summer? I was only barely a Member at that time lol.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! Any news about first round of signature campaign? When will the shares be calculated?

Within next couple of days, I think they will calculate all the stakes for the round I participants and update it in the spreadsheet (read it on telegram).

Yesterday also I checked the spreadsheet there is nothing because they need to update both the previous and present stakes of the participants and it might take some time to calculate those stakes. Already they mentioned stakes will be calculated at the beginning of the second week.

Yea and just saw on the telegram that they pushed back the date for bounty distribution previously it was mid-Feb now it will be on Feb end.

Yes, now a days lot of company owners not on their promises i don't know, they clearly mentioned it will be in Mid of the February. Let us hope best whether they will pay the bounties or not because if they keep changing the dates.
BintexFutures

Pages:
Jump to: