Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 50. (Read 64477 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Are there any potential exchanges known for Spectiv VR yet?

They haven't shared any news about exchanges probably because of the NDA but one thing is for sure that Spectiv will definitely trade on etherdelta.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Untill the end feb will be new european exchange https://exchange.bankera.com/.You can try his demo
It is Spectrocoin exchange .I hope Spectrocoin will integrate tokens to his in wallet exchange.Spectiv is licensed company,So Spectiv my apply to Spectrocoin and get easy exchange to fiat and other crypto currencys.Spectrocoin users can obtain multi-blockhain cards available for almost all countries of the world

Maybe Switzerland based Lykke exch will launch iquality crypto integration
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hopefull february will be good month for Spectiv, i have been waiting so long for this project, i think spectiv can give surprise for spectiv suporter
Activity: 364
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
We have created an official Spectiv Telegram Group, join at: t.me/spectivtelegram
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I'll be jumping on this as soon as it hits the exchanges!!!

Are there any potential exchanges known for Spectiv VR yet?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
The Spectiv VR Alpha 1.0 does it work already? Curious how this all works out. This way of marketing has been discussed a lot, yet never really has come to fruition.

Check it yourself on https://spectivvr.tv/

It's live for a few months now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
The Spectiv VR Alpha 1.0 does it work already? Curious how this all works out. This way of marketing has been discussed a lot, yet never really has come to fruition.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
news from twitter:
"Currently working on the ICO auditing process to ensure all transactions are in order. We will be working with professional accounting firm Baker Tilly Mauritius to do this."
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What's about the exact date of distribution ?I missed the ico , want to buy some tokens from exchange , when and where can I buy ?
Coins didnt distrubuted yet. They announce it for end of january. So probably you can see it on market February. Probably first etherdelta

So it means that we need to wait till the end of the month for the distribution? That would be fine for me. Giving them time to do the tallying with enough time.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I'll be jumping on this as soon as it hits the exchanges!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.
I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.

Yes, right but they are going to pay for both of these campaign don't worry about these because team mentioned many times about these. They mentioned by the mid of the February they are going to distribute to bounty participant's.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Is there any news for markets? coins will distribute end of month but are they made any agreement with any market? Binance is hard now.Kucoin will be a good start if possible
yes, kucoin have a great potential, many new coins have a big rise after listing on kucoin, and the users of kucoin already surpass 2 million, it will be next binance

Everbody wants kucoin nowadays because everything pumping after getting there but it is not that easy it used to be. But that would be great.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.
I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Activity: 392
Merit: 257
What's about the exact date of distribution ?I missed the ico , want to buy some tokens from exchange , when and where can I buy ?
Coins didnt distrubuted yet. They announce it for end of january. So probably you can see it on market February. Probably first etherdelta
Activity: 546
Activity: 192
Is there any news for markets? coins will distribute end of month but are they made any agreement with any market? Binance is hard now.Kucoin will be a good start if possible
yes, kucoin have a great potential, many new coins have a big rise after listing on kucoin, and the users of kucoin already surpass 2 million, it will be next binance
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Activity: 350
definitely this project will shoot well
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

I think you are wrong, they have two stage bounties, one is during july of 2017, another was over a few weeks ago, I can also see there are a lot of bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: