Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 49. (Read 64477 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Let's wait and see which exchange they will come up because they will think according to them which is beneficial for them. I think after distributing they will announce about the exchanges.

Do we know what the exact date for the token distribution is? For some reason I am not receiving the newsletter from Spectiv.

this is what i want to know. if ever they have already paid the bounty participants or not yet. how about those who have joined the first round and left after the delay of the token sale.

They have not yet paid for the bounty participants. I guess the bounty distribution is on mid-February. They will send tokens to both round's participants together.

Why it takes so much time to pay the bounty hunters? I have heard this project has a long time prepartion from june of 2017, I think they should get prepared before lanching the ICO.

It's quite reasonable actually. I still remember when I participated in DECENT's campaign I had to wait more than a year to get my rewards lol.

That is way too long. Most of the bounty campaigns won't delay distribution more than a month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi guys, Im glad many VR projects are coming in crypto. That would surely help the VR market as a whole. Im a VR fan and know that it will be huge in the near future Smiley

I am also a VR fan, I like watch VR film. And I think their will be much more applications including shopping and gaming, so I think this project will be successful if the roadmap can be achieved.

Its good for us and VR industry, because we will have a good opportunity to choose the best platforms and content. Spectiv have a good chance to become one of the best VR platform in the near future.
spectiv may be the first one to start with VR using blockchain but there are already several projects who launch the ico before spectiv, we can expect spectiv can do some real work to be the best and largest blockchain VR

Im actually an ICO investor of VIBE. And proud of what the team has achieved so far. And I dont' see Spectiv as a competitor but an ally of the VR industry. VR technology is definitely the future
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Let's wait and see which exchange they will come up because they will think according to them which is beneficial for them. I think after distributing they will announce about the exchanges.

Do we know what the exact date for the token distribution is? For some reason I am not receiving the newsletter from Spectiv.

this is what i want to know. if ever they have already paid the bounty participants or not yet. how about those who have joined the first round and left after the delay of the token sale.

They have not yet paid for the bounty participants. I guess the bounty distribution is on mid-February. They will send tokens to both round's participants together.

Why it takes so much time to pay the bounty hunters? I have heard this project has a long time prepartion from june of 2017, I think they should get prepared before lanching the ICO.

It's quite reasonable actually. I still remember when I participated in DECENT's campaign I had to wait more than a year to get my rewards lol.
Activity: 172
Hi guys, Im glad many VR projects are coming in crypto. That would surely help the VR market as a whole. Im a VR fan and know that it will be huge in the near future Smiley

I am also a VR fan, I like watch VR film. And I think their will be much more applications including shopping and gaming, so I think this project will be successful if the roadmap can be achieved.

Its good for us and VR industry, because we will have a good opportunity to choose the best platforms and content. Spectiv have a good chance to become one of the best VR platform in the near future.
spectiv may be the first one to start with VR using blockchain but there are already several projects who launch the ico before spectiv, we can expect spectiv can do some real work to be the best and largest blockchain VR
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 280
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
Let's be patient waiting for the extraordinary thing with this project, I hope with 3 ETH invest can get 10 ETH soon.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

It is standard to pay bounty hunters after the token distribution, nothing unusual here.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

BintexFutures

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

BintexFutures

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Aim to be listed at Upbit, Binance and OkeX. These exchanges are the top exchanges nowadays. Gone are the days of Poloniex and Bittrex for altcoins and tokens.

BintexFutures
Aim to be listed at Upbit, Binance and OkeX. These exchanges are the top exchanges nowadays. Gone are the days of Poloniex and Bittrex for altcoins and tokens.

Binance is the new poloniex and UpBit is the new bittrex (by volume). Once they were giants and now they are just another exchange especially polo.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
BintexFutures
Are there any potential exchanges known for Spectiv VR yet?

They haven't shared any news about exchanges probably because of the NDA but one thing is for sure that Spectiv will definitely trade on etherdelta.
the tokens has not distributed yet, and i think its not time to talk about the exchange, especially the market volatile, its better to wait for some time

I won't mind waiting as well. The last few days were hard for the crypto community but it's nice to see the market is slowly recovering.
Activity: 294
This project has been here for a long time.
Looking forward to the day when it is listed on exchanges.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

They haven't shared any news about exchanges probably because of the NDA but one thing is for sure that Spectiv will definitely trade on etherdelta.

Ahh good tip, I'm just getting into that now and will make sure I'm setup and ready to go for  this token when it becomes available.
Activity: 252

the tokens has not distributed yet, and i think its not time to talk about the exchange, especially the market volatile, its better to wait for some time
Pages:
Jump to: