Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 51. (Read 64477 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
from twitter:
"Announcement for all ICO buyers: Tokens will be distributed at the end of January when the smart contract is executed. ." This will occur after we complete the verification and auditing process

wow, important announcement

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
What is going on with the token distribution? The signature bounty has been over for a few weeks, and also the ICO was over, still keep waiting?
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hello, since the ETH pumps a lot recently, I am just curious that what will be the ICO price since it will be calculated with ETH.
This requires a team announcement that should change
After all, ETH is over $1,000

This person is impersonating me.  I contacted Theymos about it and he has done nothing.

Hi Theymos,

Hope you can be in a giving mood this Xmas.  Waiting over 2 months to get this account back.  See below:

My account wafdawg has been hacked.Please reset the email to [email protected]. The current date is October 18,2017. My address was previously posted here in 2014:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8170127
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
16bszzCV2cgnLuQZPsXTkE9mzmymKEf3Wu
IB2xQMjEE+KDGWAjWQz8jmz+Jtv1f2dzzNYZ6W90kNprCP3x1PAcNbXmvNj6lq9+kBmSZaVQhsBesyS7j4KITQ0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Thanks.

Wafic
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Pay attenion to Spectiv twitter https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/950470091472326663
It could be most hot hot token as will appear on exchanges

VR usage already is immpresive,games are only games,do you think it is easyto create vr games.Most hot game will be for sure Jedi Challange done by Disnay and Lenovo.There are sciantific project,universe discovering done by Nasa and astronomy insitute,learn your body without flash and skins,learning learn to be F16 pilot first with VR etc,medecine surgery etc.Chinise are puting 1.5 bln$ to create VR park,space
There is Big Screen company watch VR on big screens tv,movies,games,learning etc
You want fresh news look https://www.vrfocus.com
That future is now
Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.
I am looking forward to this major launch.
BTW, will tokens be distributed before the launch?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Pay attenion to Spectiv twitter https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/950470091472326663
It could be most hot hot token as will appear on exchanges

VR usage already is immpresive,games are only games,do you think it is easyto create vr games.Most hot game will be for sure Jedi Challange done by Disnay and Lenovo.There are sciantific project,universe discovering done by Nasa and astronomy insitute,learn your body without flash and skins,learning learn to be F16 pilot first with VR etc,medecine surgery etc.Chinise are puting 1.5 bln$ to create VR park,space
There is Big Screen company watch VR on big screens tv,movies,games,learning etc
You want fresh news look https://www.vrfocus.com
That future is now
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
so when to the moon?))

Probably by June or July or closer to 2019 as these things take time to develop. The masses typically buy a token when it is almost completed or launched.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
so when to the moon?))
its too early to ask this question, we should get our token first, then it should be listed on a large exchange, then we can expect it to the moon if the whole market not turn down
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
so when to the moon?))
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
from twitter:
"Announcement for all ICO buyers: Tokens will be distributed at the end of January when the smart contract is executed. This will occur after we complete the verification and auditing process."
Many thanks for the publication of this message. I did not pay attention to him on Twitter.
Congratulations to all - Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
from twitter:
"Announcement for all ICO buyers: Tokens will be distributed at the end of January when the smart contract is executed. This will occur after we complete the verification and auditing process."

Thank you for sharing this important message for us, recently, the Etherium network is very crowded maybe because of a lot of transferring. I hope it will not have much influence on this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Done the second bounty hunter campaign, looks very promising project, hope to see the roadmap achieved especially the debit card that can make cryptocurrency easier to cash out
So it is, this project in the opinion of most people is really very promising! And the road map is well done! The project follows its road map!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
We worked hard for Spectivv, i hope they will succeed. Good luck.. (Removing my signature now)

I also hope so this SPECTIV project will be successful in the future. and will soar high on this project. and the participation of the participants was also very influential as well for the development of this project. success for this project.
I am happy to be supportive of this controversial project! I think that our support is also a valuable contribution to development! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
They made a decentralized ads platform and a vr platform which is the first place that ads platform can get used.

It is a very visionary way of thinking.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Done the second bounty hunter campaign, looks very promising project, hope to see the roadmap achieved especially the debit card that can make cryptocurrency easier to cash out
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
from twitter:
Activity: 182
Tell me, what about selling tokens, can I still buy them?
Yes, the sale of tokens has been going on for a long time, you can also take part in the bounty campaign to get free tokens and help spread the information about the project!
And can you read more about the Bounty campaign? What should I do?
You can find all the information you need here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296947.new#new
 and I advise you to hurry, soon it ends, you do not have much time left!

Many thanks, I will definitely attend!
After buying, I advise you to hold coins longer! The company has huge potential, I think that the capitalization can grow very much after entering the exchange, respectively, and the price of the token will grow greatly!
You so believe in the company, it's good when people say so! Well, maybe you're right, I'll do it!
bounty program is ended, and so ICO with Total Amount Sold: 10,017 ETH
and i think first post should update too...
it show us : [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: PRE-ICO LIVE (60% BONUS) VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS
i think there is a chance to get know more here but because of this ICO is finished, i'll try to look when this token enter exchange, and try to get opportunity there
Activity: 462
Yes, the sale of tokens has been going on for a long time, you can also take part in the bounty campaign to get free tokens and help spread the information about the project!
You can find all the information you need here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296947.new#new

After buying, I advise you to hold coins longer! The company has huge potential, I think that the capitalization can grow very much after entering the exchange, respectively, and the price of the token will grow greatly!
You so believe in the company, it's good when people say so! Well, maybe you're right, I'll do it!
Activity: 308

Activity: 308
I like the VR sphere, but I do not understand what this project will stand out among others? Is there a special idea?
Yes, there is an idea. The main feature will be that the content will be generated by users!
That is, it will be something like a social network?
In part, yes, in fact it is a portal where people from all over the world can share their real life or other spheres, more exactly all they want in VR format.
I see, thanks. The idea is really good, it would be interesting to see what happens in the end!
Tell me, will there be any kind of advertising, or will it be a purely user network?
I think sooner or later, as everywhere advertising will appear, but it will not be obtrusive! Most likely it is adapted!
Pages:
Jump to: