Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 129. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
ICO date has moved to February 12, 2018. Closing is expected on April 9, 2018 the latest.

200K registered referral members are in, and over 1k in the bounty programm. The additional time will be used for debuging and stress-testing of the wallet.

Any additional info on why it's delayed?

You can read more at our blog here. https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/updates-and-new-ico-date-moved-to-feb-12-2018-e6d8e124e374
Why not talk about it here, many people could use this information.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I invited 90 friends to join sphere social.
I told them SAT open ICO on 8-2. So please why delay?
Anh why i can not login account on sphere mobile  app ( using web account)?

good result, And who can say, there is already a token with the same name, it has to do with this company?
yes the name is really the same here on the coinmarket, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sphere/ and judging by the site another product

This is not our coin. It is a different company.
ICO date has moved to February 12, 2018. Closing is expected on April 9, 2018 the latest.

200K registered referral members are in, and over 1k in the bounty programm. The additional time will be used for debuging and stress-testing of the wallet.

Any additional info on why it's delayed?

You can read more at our blog here. https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/updates-and-new-ico-date-moved-to-feb-12-2018-e6d8e124e374
Activity: 742
Merit: 12

good result, And who can say, there is already a token with the same name, it has to do with this company?
yes the name is really the same here on the coinmarket, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sphere/ and judging by the site another product
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

Activity: 742
THis is great. i am already on Sphere platform. i see one member here say they have already made 300 friends!!!. wow, i am in the platform and i like it actually. i have 220 friends so far.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
you mean referrals who signed under your link, or friends in social networks?
THis is great. i am already on Sphere platform. i see one member here say they have already made 300 friends!!!. wow, i am in the platform and i like it actually. i have 220 friends so far.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
you mean referrals who signed under your link, or friends in social networks?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 61

Yes I post articles on the voice, there is a miser some kind of a large article about 10,000 characters less than the dollar accrued
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
a decentralized social network, separate from big corporations thats sound great. Lets take a look on the website Smiley
yes an interesting idea, a decentralized network, But in general, what's the difference, whose is that network or a tie. Now there are already sites where they pay tokens for placing posts,

Yes, a voice, for example, or stems,. I do not know how much but they pay for rating and placement of posts, and tokens are already on the market
a decentralized social network, separate from big corporations thats sound great. Lets take a look on the website Smiley
yes an interesting idea, a decentralized network, But in general, what's the difference, whose is that network or a tie. Now there are already sites where they pay tokens for placing posts,
Activity: 102
The ANN is  not really so exhaustive in outlining the project, which however is very interesting, You you have any AMA in program?
I just checked pre-sale page. It doesn't show funded amount but it shows backers amount. "1802 PRE-SALE CONTRIBUTORS" is a good number i assume. Did you reach the soft cap?
this is so far only preliminary applications, as far as I understand, they have not bought anything yet
Yes, an interesting company, I can not understand, already a similar token is on the exchange, it's a clone, or a continuation of the project
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I just checked pre-sale page. It doesn't show funded amount but it shows backers amount. "1802 PRE-SALE CONTRIBUTORS" is a good number i assume. Did you reach the soft cap?
Activity: 34
The idea of a social network when we will have earns is very good, but how to test your platform? Will be very good test this technology
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Among the 10 team members, only the CEO is from Sphere, 4 of them are from other companies.
Half of the team don't even have Linkedin link.
Why is that?
If this is an ERC20 token then why can't I pay for SAT using Ether ?

You can. We use shapeshift. You need to sign in. Fill out the info and go to the next page. You will see "Pay with altcoins"
Activity: 98
The underlying concept of how effective and profitable BTC is or would be, comes to you ONLY when you take the efforts to venture, study, gain knowledge and be properly educated on the subject. The media or anti-crypto-currency commentators that labels BTC as “scam”, “fraudulent”, “fake”, “it doesn't exist” have either miserable failed for their own fault, or enjoy by warning clueless people about it being a potential "scam" or "bubble".

That traditional concepts that the old crowd have filled their brains with are not enough to understand the concepts of Crypto-currency. To them everything has to fall into a well established category. There can't be a new thing. They fail to accept a concept that creates a category of its own. This is the fallacy of old men. If you have been doing the same thing for 30 or 40 years and someone shows you that it can be done differently you take a defensive stance. When something is foreign or unfamiliar to them, they'd rather hate on it than choose to understand it. They are quick to judge without even trying to fully understand all about bitcoin. See, when you hold an asset, you either tend to be quiet about the associated FUD. When you hold nothing, you feel comfortable shouting FUD from the rooftops.

Let us take the initiative to continually be informed, be educated, and start to believe in its real concepts. Let us also inform and educate the new and needy and help them by being a part of the crypto-currency world. We need to let the internet-connected social media sites and the online news sites stay comfortably in their ignorance.

Well said my friend!
but I'm not sure what you mean by letting "the internet-connected social media sites and the online news sites stay comfortably in their ignorance."

I'm a supporter of sphere project, I believe this could be big some time in the future. Keep them updates rolling mr devs ! Smiley
Jump to: