Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 130. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
If this is an ERC20 token then why can't I pay for SAT using Ether ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
The underlying concept of how effective and profitable BTC is or would be, comes to you ONLY when you take the efforts to venture, study, gain knowledge and be properly educated on the subject. The media or anti-crypto-currency commentators that labels BTC as “scam”, “fraudulent”, “fake”, “it doesn't exist” have either miserable failed for their own fault, or enjoy by warning clueless people about it being a potential "scam" or "bubble".

That traditional concepts that the old crowd have filled their brains with are not enough to understand the concepts of Crypto-currency. To them everything has to fall into a well established category. There can't be a new thing. They fail to accept a concept that creates a category of its own. This is the fallacy of old men. If you have been doing the same thing for 30 or 40 years and someone shows you that it can be done differently you take a defensive stance. When something is foreign or unfamiliar to them, they'd rather hate on it than choose to understand it. They are quick to judge without even trying to fully understand all about bitcoin. See, when you hold an asset, you either tend to be quiet about the associated FUD. When you hold nothing, you feel comfortable shouting FUD from the rooftops.

Let us take the initiative to continually be informed, be educated, and start to believe in its real concepts. Let us also inform and educate the new and needy and help them by being a part of the crypto-currency world. We need to let the internet-connected social media sites and the online news sites stay comfortably in their ignorance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
project reputation in market going very successfully. i can see Sphere community interest on bitcointalk forum and social media and blogs. i read very deeply about Sphere project. i think this is great opportunity for us. i will join ICO, 2018 is a big year for crypto world. alot of thing coming on 2018.

yes i always this project keep going ahead, maybe som people not knowing it ,
Activity: 476
project reputation in market going very successfully. i can see Sphere community interest on bitcointalk forum and social media and blogs. i read very deeply about Sphere project. i think this is great opportunity for us. i will join ICO, 2018 is a big year for crypto world. alot of thing coming on 2018.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
such free token giveaways are perfect to increase user base. I think this will help them a lot to increase the number of users.

Some people may be skeptical about $5, but I have seen free airdrops that started worthless but were worth hundreds of dollars eventually.

i don't think anyone gets rich of airdrops, but if you add them up they're worth a nice chuck of change. this is no exception.

Well yo attract a lot of people with these airdrops and it creates some buzz around your project, but if it really is worthwhile for the ICO, that is something I'm still doubting.
Merit: 10
Can you explaine pls, why they have wallet? This will be wallet for their tokens? Or they want to swap tokens to coins?
https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/this-weeks-sneak-peek-58ab663c89a3

I think it's a wallet inside the app but I might be mistaken.  Smiley
Merit: 131
nice Sneak Peek, thanks for sharing.  Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Can you explaine pls, why they have wallet? This will be wallet for their tokens? Or they want to swap tokens to coins?
https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/this-weeks-sneak-peek-58ab663c89a3
i heard from a few people that get rich of the deeponion airdrop, perhaps with the spere airdrop also?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
such free token giveaways are perfect to increase user base. I think this will help them a lot to increase the number of users.

Some people may be skeptical about $5, but I have seen free airdrops that started worthless but were worth hundreds of dollars eventually.

i don't think anyone gets rich of airdrops, but if you add them up they're worth a nice chuck of change. this is no exception.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have done a little searching if this has done before and yes i have found some project who tried and fail, but i hope the devs are well knowledgeable to have it working on their favor its a good platform it need more online presents.
a decentralized social network, separate from big corporations thats sound great. Lets take a look on the website Smiley

I also looked on website there is very professional content and information about project. i think this is new thing like feedback and rating in social media. a great opportunity for us to join this promising project and run this social media with partnership. a big chance for us. i will join and my friend too.
a decentralized social network, separate from big corporations thats sound great. Lets take a look on the website Smiley
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
hello sir, how to sign up for a sphree account? to follow bounty signature please inform
You can check it here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-sphere-bounty-program-2437617 or https://sphere.social/bounty/
Read the instructions and click join  Wink
And this is for signature bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysignaturepreico-sphere-signature-program-2467225
Activity: 98

cant agree more, some of my friends said that they dont want to sign up for pennies... but you cant know how much this quick sign up will be worth in a few years. If I find an easy opportunity to get some free coins to any project, I always use it. We can never know what the future brings

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dont worry about the number of users, it’s just the start of sphere, I don’t think that the actual number mean something. The number of users will go high with time, when features and hype will hit the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
are there masternode? Is it pos or pow coin overall?

No. All SAT that are unsold will be destroyed. No new SAT will be minted ever.

Well its nice to know that SAT will have a fixed  supply after the ICO and this could be good for the tokens value over time. Smiley

I like it as well. It's a fair move by the team that benfits the investors.
I would not consider this as something special. If you don't pay dividends to your holders you need a coin with no inflation.
Activity: 224
Sphere did a good work with the marketing. So many users had free coins. It means that Sphere built a big big community and we all know that the community in crypto like everywhere is an important thing. I don't speak about what you wanna achieve but let's be honest you already have achieve one goal for me. A very important point for investors and the sustainability  of your project : to be able to built a community and this before the launch of your business. Good job Wink

Yes, they already did well but they still have a lot of work in front of them. They need to keep up the good marketing to get more and more people interested in this platform!
The marketing campaign is ok but I think they should try to get more users in their platform. I think that's the best way to promote their platform.
are there masternode? Is it pos or pow coin overall?

No. All SAT that are unsold will be destroyed. No new SAT will be minted ever.

Well its nice to know that SAT will have a fixed  supply after the ICO and this could be good for the tokens value over time. Smiley

I like it as well. It's a fair move by the team that benfits the investors.
Jump to: