Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 22. (Read 46886 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
After yesterday's Facebook scandal, a lot of people is thinking of leaving that social network, and Sphere might benefit from this event!

I would say that many people, myself included, are thinking of leaving Facebook for some time now, not suddenly after the scandal. A competitive alternatile would be very welcome right about now.

As soon as people find a better place than facebook, for sure people will leave it. I wish sphere will be that better place.
maybe facebook has now made its time and is outdated his successor is instagram but it would be nice to have more alternatives, possibility of choice, i hope that sphere becomes at least one of the first three choices if not the first one...

We can only hope that there will be even more scandals like the recent one with Cambridge analytics and people will start understand the value from decentralized architectures!
A Cambridge scandal? I don't know anything about it, could you tell me more or share a link to some article about it?

If you intend to invest money into social networks you should also know why you would want to do that. Please keep up to date with the topics relevant to your potential investments. Google Cambridge Analytics and Facebook. Have fun reading.

Exactly, it is necessary to be aware, as much to the success of Sphere and its news, as to the innovations of its competitors, we have a way of progress to go and it will be connected to the decadence of the direct competitors
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
After yesterday's Facebook scandal, a lot of people is thinking of leaving that social network, and Sphere might benefit from this event!

I would say that many people, myself included, are thinking of leaving Facebook for some time now, not suddenly after the scandal. A competitive alternatile would be very welcome right about now.

As soon as people find a better place than facebook, for sure people will leave it. I wish sphere will be that better place.
maybe facebook has now made its time and is outdated his successor is instagram but it would be nice to have more alternatives, possibility of choice, i hope that sphere becomes at least one of the first three choices if not the first one...

We can only hope that there will be even more scandals like the recent one with Cambridge analytics and people will start understand the value from decentralized architectures!
A Cambridge scandal? I don't know anything about it, could you tell me more or share a link to some article about it?

If you intend to invest money into social networks you should also know why you would want to do that. Please keep up to date with the topics relevant to your potential investments. Google Cambridge Analytics and Facebook. Have fun reading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Yes sphere has already reach his softcap so no problem I thin even if they don’t raise so much money. It’s not so easy these day with this market to raise money, hit the softcap is a sucess in fact.

I see a problem in it, if they don't communicate here...

What about use the contact form in the website ? Are you saying you can not reach the team any way ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Yes sphere has already reach his softcap so no problem I thin even if they don’t raise so much money. It’s not so easy these day with this market to raise money, hit the softcap is a sucess in fact.

I see a problem in it, if they don't communicate here...
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
A project, which is specialized in Social Networking and doesnt care about the most important network in cryptoland, Bitcointalk has failed in my eyes.
 Sad
I think you're right about something. I do not understand how to build feedback to the community. if for the last 30 pages I have not seen any messages from the project. It's very sad(

I agree with you, its quite ironic that a social media platform project doesn't care about the biggest community in crypto world and no communication in here other than some small ads..

Idk what was happen but for sure, this is not the best way to handle a project. They need to give us an update to keep the project alive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A project, which is specialized in Social Networking and doesnt care about the most important network in cryptoland, Bitcointalk has failed in my eyes.
 Sad
I think you're right about something. I do not understand how to build feedback to the community. if for the last 30 pages I have not seen any messages from the project. It's very sad(

I agree with you, its quite ironic that a social media platform project doesn't care about the biggest community in crypto world and no communication in here other than some small ads..

are you talking about this forum ?

Round 4 of the ICO sale is ending in less that 10 days yet the ICO progress bar on their website is not yet updated? Or I was just mistaken?

I think it's an automatically updated script and the figures are real. Many ICO struggle these days.

Well, thats true many projects are struggling, but sphere exceeded their softcap and that's what's important.

as long as they keep going that's very important. it would've been a shame for them to not go on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
 Sad

Round 4 of the ICO sale is ending in less that 10 days yet the ICO progress bar on their website is not yet updated? Or I was just mistaken?

I think it's an automatically updated script and the figures are real. Many ICO struggle these days.

Well, thats true many projects are struggling, but sphere exceeded their softcap and that's what's important.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
 Sad

Activity: 462
 Sad

I agree, they should make a bigger effort promoting their project in bitcointalk. I guess they are working in the development in the platform but they should not neglect this.
 Sad

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
 Sad

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Why does it have to be a competition of existing platforms . Wouldn't it be more successful if it provides additional feature by partnering with them.

would you like coke and pepsi to partner up and offer only one option of cola? I wouldn't. I like pepsi just the way it is and dislike coke. get it now?

Otherwise Facebook would simply buy Sphere

I don't think this would be an option. Facebook has the money to implement any kind of incentive strategy if they want
Why does it have to be a competition of existing platforms . Wouldn't it be more successful if it provides additional feature by partnering with them.
Its their decision to make a new social media, their own social media.
They could just make a partnership with an existing social media and improve it, but they dont want to.

of course the idea could only work if it is a successful social media, brand new. building up will take time, but the incentive method could be a winner

So if this is a project of what they want and not what the community wants . It's no different from the existing doctors social platforms.
There is nothing to do with "what they want and not what the community wants" community isnt only about 1 people.

"community isnt only about 1 people" thanks, but that is common sense. The point is Sphere Vs the Community(users)
Activity: 490
Its their decision to make a new social media, their own social media.
They could just make a partnership with an existing social media and improve it, but they dont want to.

of course the idea could only work if it is a successful social media, brand new. building up will take time, but the incentive method could be a winner

So if this is a project of what they want and not what the community wants . It's no different from the existing doctors social platforms.
There is nothing to do with "what they want and not what the community wants" community isnt only about 1 people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes i think also sphere has a very good chance to make people left their recent stuffs and join with this new platform.
Activity: 686

would you like coke and pepsi to partner up and offer only one option of cola? I wouldn't. I like pepsi just the way it is and dislike coke. get it now?

Surely it is a possible attack by other networks, I hope the real sense of decentralization will be strengthened, if it ever happens, if they sell after forming a solid community and the great possibility of dominating the segment would be tragic and regrettably pathetic
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
 Sad

well i agree with you. I dont know how will that happen..

We are expecting many answers from them regarding Sphere in many respects.
This lack of communication easily leads to mistrust. Maybe they will fix this problem. From my point of view, leaving everything up to ICO is not very convincing.

One of the most important things aspect of any project is the communication. I've seen projects fail due to inadequate or lack of information from the team to the investors. Thia is one thing the Sphere team needs to learn. You can't claim to build a social platform without being social, even to your investors. It just can't work. That's why I left their Telegram Channel.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
 Sad

well i agree with you. I dont know how will that happen..

We are expecting many answers from them regarding Sphere in many respects.
This lack of communication easily leads to mistrust. Maybe they will fix this problem. From my point of view, leaving everything up to ICO is not very convincing.
They need to fix this issue because this can easily escalate and can result in an unsuccessful ico
Pages:
Jump to: