Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 25. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
They had a very good opportunity thanks to shit facebook had done.

And they wasted this opportunity with silence.

Yes, that is really a shame.

I agree with your sentiment. Maybe they had already paid for these ads and couldn't cancel them. Who knows.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Do you know if they are currently doing any big promotions except for these pretty random advertisements?
Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

Other projects are doing promotions without any platform at all, so why shouldn't it be effective? Especially now, when they could distinguish themselves from facebook and take advantage of the negative attitude towards facebook..
If you see the roadmap, they already did the ICO marketing which spreading the word about the concept of this project in Q3 2017.
And now if they want to do a big promotion where they will "promote their project/product", i think it will be better to wait until its fully developed.
I think they should intensify their marketing campaign during the ICO to capture as many investors as possible.

Considering the situation, they should probably change their roadmap a bit, in order to get maximum out of the situation. To continue developing the product is of course a priority, but now they can do some good promotion with greater result.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Yes, that is really a shame.
Activity: 224

Do you know if they are currently doing any big promotions except for these pretty random advertisements?
Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

Other projects are doing promotions without any platform at all, so why shouldn't it be effective? Especially now, when they could distinguish themselves from facebook and take advantage of the negative attitude towards facebook..
If you see the roadmap, they already did the ICO marketing which spreading the word about the concept of this project in Q3 2017.
And now if they want to do a big promotion where they will "promote their project/product", i think it will be better to wait until its fully developed.
I think they should intensify their marketing campaign during the ICO to capture as many investors as possible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Why is Sphere making such advertizements?
They should grab the big chance with #deletefacebook and make their advantages very clear.

Huh

Can just agree. This now is the chance to promote Sphere in s big way on other social media with the #deletefacebook movement currently going on. They could promote Sphere now through spreading the word with this hashtag, but as there are no informations giving here on the ANN since weeks now I am not sure what the devs currently sre up to.

that's what I've been saying as well. it would be a damn shame for them to lose this opportunity.

I don't see any. Not even here in the forum ...
And this is not good.
It can mean, that devs dont care about their project -> this creates the suspicion of scam
or it can mean, that they are not capable to use the #deletefacebook chance to be more well known.
Of course, it is the strong point of the project and should strive to promote it more.

I agree, they should've jumped on the opportunity that facebook opened for them.

When I first read I thought you mean. Facebook wants to partner with them.
Activity: 434
They should grab the big chance with #deletefacebook and make their advantages very clear.

Huh

Can just agree. This now is the chance to promote Sphere in s big way on other social media with the #deletefacebook movement currently going on. They could promote Sphere now through spreading the word with this hashtag, but as there are no informations giving here on the ANN since weeks now I am not sure what the devs currently sre up to.

that's what I've been saying as well. it would be a damn shame for them to lose this opportunity.

And this is not good.
It can mean, that devs dont care about their project -> this creates the suspicion of scam
or it can mean, that they are not capable to use the #deletefacebook chance to be more well known.
Of course, it is the strong point of the project and should strive to promote it more.

I agree, they should've jumped on the opportunity that facebook opened for them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i think it’s an interessant question to know at which point sphere will be decentralized. Its the main feature and the thing that make sphere a good alternative to social network I think.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
this may sounds dump, but is sphere really decentralized? it looks it still depends on a central server that stores all users' data. am I wrong

Interesting question. I think data is stored somewhere. where would it be, maybe its in the whitepaper

I hope they use IPFS
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Huh

And this is not good.
Activity: 196
this may sounds dump, but is sphere really decentralized? it looks it still depends on a central server that stores all users' data. am I wrong

Interesting question. I think data is stored somewhere. where would it be, maybe its in the whitepaper

As I understand all data will be encrypted on the network and stored there. Or am I mistaken?

What do you mean? I expect the files to be encrypted and the hashes would be stored in the blockchain?
Or perhaps IPFS ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Just the best you can do!

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

As I understand all data will be encrypted on the network and stored there. Or am I mistaken?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Huh

And this is not good.
I hope that this is legit project and legit ico. It would be a shame to destroy this awesome idea of decentralized social networking
Activity: 686
And today, more network loses market value, this time Twitter, this is really a propitious moment for new alternatives, and Sphere reach to dominate the segment and make them stay behind, I hope there is a lot of aggressiveness in marketing in the coming days
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Dear community. Please note. The new token created on the PWR swap is now only based on erc20. Join the community of P2PEP tokens. Pre-sale on 19.03. ICO start 01.04. There is a reward and bonuses. https://discordapp.com/invite/7BbsUcj

What you talking about? Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Huh

And this is not good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Huh

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Why had a good opportunity. Sphere still got the posibility to come to marked as an alternative to facebook.
Today it is easier than a month ago.
Activity: 490

Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Pages:
Jump to: