Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 39. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I'm pretty sure the social networks had died like 5 years ago entirely and there is no use to create new ones using blockchain imho.

No definetly they are alive.

Facebook not hot like it used to be but there is more. For example instagram is killing for some time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I'm pretty sure the social networks had died like 5 years ago entirely and there is no use to create new ones using blockchain imho.

I am pretty sure the social networks haven't died, not nearly. The mass is still using them and in fact the user numbers are going up. Of course there is a movement against excessive social media use, but still the majority is addicted to it.
Activity: 378
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
It would be quite nice to hear somethig from the devs here. Can we get an update about how much is raised so far and how many active users are currently using the apps?

yeah, I'd definitely like to know more about these stats. it would help sell the project better.

Any news at all from devs? Would be good indeed to see something regarding the user stats, or maybe some preliminary announcements about exchanges as the sale is coming to the end soon? Haven't heard anything from them in a while.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
SAT token sold quite slowly. Only about 17% was sold out until now
There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet

well, there is still plenty of time left. Maybe ETH will rise again.

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.

we all hope this. this week i hope we will have a lil bit more clarity.

Every crypto investor hopes so.  I guess it may take a long time to get back to the previous level.

Heard a theory that the market will continue to be a bear market untill the tipping point is reached where the value of the tokens equals mining profit, which would be estimated to be at the end of this year
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

You are right about this.

If they can't communicate well how can they handle social media platform?

Is there no community manager to speak of? Seems crazy that nobody is running it and staying active for a decent bounty.

There is no community manager as I know. Tbh this isn't good and can result in a bad trust for a project.

I can't remember seeing anyone from the team here. Which isn't good

I think they have community moderator, if you ask anyting I'm sure they will answer

Community manager, show yourself!

Maybe after the market stabilized, or maybe they will come back with an explosion of good news. It happens when team are silent for a while, shows they are working on to something big. At least that's my observation at some previous projects
Maybe they are working on something big ... but in these days, where there are many Scams, they shouldnt do this. To communicate is very essential. It goes very fast, that a thread turns into FUD, if no answer is coming from dev.

A good sign is they are active in telegram and have just released a blog post about their token distribution. https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/token-distribution-announcement-95fff1d12f5c

But still, if no one of the team don't has the time to be active here they should hire a community manager as already has been said repeatedly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

Is there no community manager to speak of? Seems crazy that nobody is running it and staying active for a decent bounty.

There is no community manager as I know. Tbh this isn't good and can result in a bad trust for a project.

I think they have community moderator, if you ask anyting I'm sure they will answer

Maybe after the market stabilized, or maybe they will come back with an explosion of good news. It happens when team are silent for a while, shows they are working on to something big. At least that's my observation at some previous projects
Maybe they are working on something big ... but in these days, where there are many Scams, they shouldnt do this. To communicate is very essential. It goes very fast, that a thread turns into FUD, if no answer is coming from dev.
Activity: 392
There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.

we all hope this. this week i hope we will have a lil bit more clarity.

Every crypto investor hopes so.  I guess it may take a long time to get back to the previous level.

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
It would be quite nice to hear somethig from the devs here. Can we get an update about how much is raised so far and how many active users are currently using the apps?

yeah, I'd definitely like to know more about these stats. it would help sell the project better.

They don't have a counter on their website ?
Activity: 588

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
I make it a point to always see the bans on other networks as a favorable point to Sphere, in the case of Twitter and its limitations, it may have a more favorable weight on ICO of Sphere and future migration of users

Yeah, that could be in favor for Sphere, capitalizing on other platform's weakness for not being decentralized. Smiley
It can be promoted in the community to drive people to download and use Sphere and develop the most primitive users to bring in more participation.
Activity: 644

Activity: 686
I make it a point to always see the bans on other networks as a favorable point to Sphere, in the case of Twitter and its limitations, it may have a more favorable weight on ICO of Sphere and future migration of users
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

The good news is starting to come. G20 news, Korea, etc... Looking forward to where Sphere is going.
There could be some huge news right behind the corner so we need to keep an eye on them
Huge news from sphere? This really would be needed, its to less attention at this ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

The good news is starting to come. G20 news, Korea, etc... Looking forward to where Sphere is going.
There could be some huge news right behind the corner so we need to keep an eye on them
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

It was time to have good news after this beginning of the year that we have. Hopefully the alts will go back up and that will help raise more in the ICOs.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Actually it did, I recall an announcement made which was the answer to the requests of several countries demanding regulations for bitcoin, the answer was no.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: