Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 42. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
Social network on blockchain? Well I do not know. In addition, one billion tokens are planned to be released. Where so much? Expensive tokens will cost the project, where no more than one million tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

You are right about this.

If they can't communicate well how can they handle social media platform?

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
I am going over the white paper and notice that at chapter 9 MARKETPLACE, the function of the SAT is explained as a payment utility for products your social platform relation has put for sale. It is a payment mechanism embedded in the Sphere social platform, but how different is that to sending a paypal payment request about a facebook based sale post? Is it for the convenience or to stimulate the demand for SATs?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Is there any update about how much Sphere raised so far?

According to the counter on the website, they raised 16,6% of the hardcap, don't really know how much it is in ETH or USD.

Then it hasn't changed over the last days. Hope they can get a bit more.

3 weeks more till the end, hope also they can raised more.

IF ETH drops even more it will be cheaper to buy tokens. That could help.
In that case that is better for investors but worst for the project because they would collect less money.

I am still hopeful it's gonna recover in the next couple of weeks.
To be honest, I don't think they will manage to raise a significant amount till the end of the sale? so probably no point of revising the softcap/hardcap.
I thought that the Team could have problems with the ETH values but, stopping to analyze, they will have a recovery of this amount in the next rise of the market, of course, it should not be long
i hope that in the near future the value of eth and of the tokens erc20 will return to decent values ​​if not i foresee difficult times not only for sphere but for all the ico in general...
Well, people said that would happen after the Chinese new year, now people say it's gonna be later. It should be, almost nobody doubts, but it will be when it will be. Probably by the end of the year))
You have to take into account, that after the new year people dont have money. It needs at least 1 month to get new money from their work and sometimes, if you made debt for the party, first you pay back the debt, before you invest in crypto. The other events (banning, hacking, OEC hearing, speculation about regulation, FUDing from politician and banks) also had a big impact on the market. Now we need to find stabilization, before FOMO can rule again.

The fall of the market lately has scared many people.Indeed it is also due to the new Chinese year, but there may be other causes.
It will come back, but we certainly do not know the date.There are many speculations.
There has been speculation, and that the entire Crypto-coin market is steadily declining, and that it will not return soon, or perhaps never.
As far as I saw, projects still appear, the world is still investing. It really affects us as well as our projects. but I think it will be okay

I don't think it is because of chinese new year. We are in a bearish market and it will continue for some time. We will think that like bullish times that it won't ever end and one day it will end.

I hope it will end soon. I have some friends that took a loan from the banks for crypto related investments, now they are all in loss and also paying some interest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

According to the counter on the website, they raised 16,6% of the hardcap, don't really know how much it is in ETH or USD.

In that case that is better for investors but worst for the project because they would collect less money.

To be honest, I don't think they will manage to raise a significant amount till the end of the sale? so probably no point of revising the softcap/hardcap.
I thought that the Team could have problems with the ETH values but, stopping to analyze, they will have a recovery of this amount in the next rise of the market, of course, it should not be long
i hope that in the near future the value of eth and of the tokens erc20 will return to decent values ​​if not i foresee difficult times not only for sphere but for all the ico in general...
Well, people said that would happen after the Chinese new year, now people say it's gonna be later. It should be, almost nobody doubts, but it will be when it will be. Probably by the end of the year))
You have to take into account, that after the new year people dont have money. It needs at least 1 month to get new money from their work and sometimes, if you made debt for the party, first you pay back the debt, before you invest in crypto. The other events (banning, hacking, OEC hearing, speculation about regulation, FUDing from politician and banks) also had a big impact on the market. Now we need to find stabilization, before FOMO can rule again.

The fall of the market lately has scared many people.Indeed it is also due to the new Chinese year, but there may be other causes.
It will come back, but we certainly do not know the date.There are many speculations.
There has been speculation, and that the entire Crypto-coin market is steadily declining, and that it will not return soon, or perhaps never.
As far as I saw, projects still appear, the world is still investing. It really affects us as well as our projects. but I think it will be okay

I don't think it is because of chinese new year. We are in a bearish market and it will continue for some time. We will think that like bullish times that it won't ever end and one day it will end.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 434

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
ETH is terrible dropping today. It is more profitable to join #Sphere ICO these time.
Cheers!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

I think the team have a way to handle this situation. And I wish the major price of crypto will rise up again.
Activity: 588

maybe they should extent the time it takes for the sale, till the market recovers.
Activity: 686

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Yes and if the price drop even deeper maybe the cap should be evaluated since the money they get will be below the plan.
Activity: 462

Activity: 476

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Having reached at soft cap makes sure that development will be carried on whether the maximum targeted amount is achieved or not. That 16.6% of the hard cap indicated that they should be sitting on more than $6.5 millions of dollars by now. Sphere has shown approach to solve many things which other social networking didn't take serious in past.
Pages:
Jump to: