Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 40. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
SAT token sold quite slowly. Only about 17% was sold out until now
There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet
the low percentage of investments collected so far (17%) certainly depends on market fluctuations but there is still enough time to recover, certainly at the present time investors prefer to use usd...
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

You are right about this.

If they can't communicate well how can they handle social media platform?

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.

Do they hired a manager ? I have never seen one in this thread as far as i can recall, which is a crucial mistake as a social media platform lacking in communication with the community in here.
Usually the one who creates the subject and is a Manager in communication with the community. But I'm really starting to be a little worried about the fact that there is no feedback(

It sounds unbelievable that a social media platform has such a bad communication. But people are not going to use the platform because of their communication but because of how it works.
It may be that they are very good on technical aspects of platform but they don't have enough social skills

Indeed, people will use the platform for how it works.
But before that, they have more questions, they are puzzled, and if communication with them is quite difficult or not, it will be a big failure
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet

well, there is still plenty of time left. Maybe ETH will rise again.
The market gradually began to return to its normal state. I think we need to wait a little longer and everything will be fine!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.

Do they hired a manager ? I have never seen one in this thread as far as i can recall, which is a crucial mistake as a social media platform lacking in communication with the community in here.
Usually the one who creates the subject and is a Manager in communication with the community. But I'm really starting to be a little worried about the fact that there is no feedback(

It sounds unbelievable that a social media platform has such a bad communication. But people are not going to use the platform because of their communication but because of how it works.
It may be that they are very good on technical aspects of platform but they don't have enough social skills
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.

I think its safe to say that cryptocurrencies will gain momentum in following days after G20, after that people will be more eager to invest.

I agree, the markets have already started to pick up again. good times are coming.

my blockfolio app are all green for the first time after 3 months Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Your work is only a part of your life! Don't ever confuse them!

Activity: 434

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.

I think its safe to say that cryptocurrencies will gain momentum in following days after G20, after that people will be more eager to invest.

I agree, the markets have already started to pick up again. good times are coming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

We were all expecting a fud but it didn't happen like we expected to.

It even started a uptrend i hope it continues.
Merit: 131

we all hope this. this week i hope we will have a lil bit more clarity.
Merit: 0

Activity: 476

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 686

There is already a market improvement and it seems continuous, there are certainly many potential investors waiting for the best moment, Sphere already has a place in your thoughts now, we only hope for a stability in the current market, and we will see a better performance of ICO
Activity: 434
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 406
Will Sphere be the star of the next generation of social media? The project's ICO is over in a few weeks, and interested investors can think about it.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Dear manager, tell me that for cutting the rates 2 times since last week, so you will not go far on deception. And 2 questions. The site shows 16.6%. According to the enterscan
85.764718631041 ETNER, which is about 3%
There are also other payment options, you can even buy SAT with credit cards.
I think etherscan will only show the payment/transactions with ETH.

Well I guess they should put in figures on how much was raised for every payment option in order for the community see it and dismiss any doubts.

I'm sure they gonna do it after the sale is over. There are three more weeks till the end, have some patience, guys.
Pages:
Jump to: