Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 49. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
When exactly is their tokens listed on exchange? Huh. I hope I can see Sphere on kucoin Grin.

No infos about this but you can always trade Tokens on Forkdelta. I think they will release some listings on major exchanges as soon as they got some and are allowed to talk about it, but with time we will see them on other exchanges for sure.

Not all tokens are listed automatically on Ether/Forkdelta. However I really hope that this token will be listed on other exchanges with much more volume!

it would be better to be listed on some trending exchange market ,can get a lot of investor attention.
Start with small exchanges and move up
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
When exactly is their tokens listed on exchange? Huh. I hope I can see Sphere on kucoin Grin.

No infos about this but you can always trade Tokens on Forkdelta. I think they will release some listings on major exchanges as soon as they got some and are allowed to talk about it, but with time we will see them on other exchanges for sure.

Not all tokens are listed automatically on Ether/Forkdelta. However I really hope that this token will be listed on other exchanges with much more volume!

it would be better to be listed on some trending exchange market ,can get a lot of investor attention.

I hope they push for the listings. I think you need to pay to be listed on regular exchanges.
Activity: 392

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.
Lets see what will it be when they are ready to develop new features.

As if that wasn't enough Cheesy A decentralized Facebook is completely different from a centralized Facebook. Decentralizing Facebook means empowering the individual while a centralized Facebook empowers the corporation behind it and puts the individual at a massive disadvantage. Sounds like enough change to me.

Social platform is a social platform, what kinds there are? And I agree here, decentralization is a crucial factor here, however, I would be for some other color theme Smiley
Activity: 686

I think, kucoin and binance will be the best choice to be picked if sphere wants more volume.

Initially I do not see problem in an Exchange of lesser expression, they will surely make a volume that will give visibility, no matter where they are, having Kucoin, Binance and other bigger ones as second exchange can be even better
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

I think, kucoin and binance will be the best choice to be picked if sphere wants more volume.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.

As if that wasn't enough Cheesy A decentralized Facebook is completely different from a centralized Facebook. Decentralizing Facebook means empowering the individual while a centralized Facebook empowers the corporation behind it and puts the individual at a massive disadvantage. Sounds like enough change to me.
Meanwhile Facebook also has a marketplace
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Activity: 616
Some blogs and forums recently promote Sapien Network. I dont think it can compare to #Sphere. I believe that Sphere Social will make a trending.
There are several other projects with blockchain and social network.
And also social network solutions without blockchain.
Hope that shere will do it because other projects in the past never received the mass.

Though it needs improvements, it has advantages over its competitors for the fact it already has an existing app and already gaining users day by day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It is a cycle of rise and fall for project in natural way which throws some old established business and platforms in darkness due to their roughness and bad policies. At the same time new project step forward to fill the space being alternative with more user friendly system. Sphere is looking good to become competitor for bog projects already working in this space.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

I think he meant a trading platform more in the line of a marketplace.
Activity: 476

EtherDelta is kind of a nerd exchange ven though it is not so complicated once you have figured it out but the point is that they indeed should aim for other exchanges that are more convenient to use by casual users.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

Activity: 588
I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

Sphere will have a marketspace where you can trade stuff, but as for exchange, like cryptoexchage, I don't think it makes sense.

I also think the market place will be more about selling your data and maybe you can buy and sell physical stuff.

yeah that's true. it wouldn't make sense to have a crypto exchange on sphere.
Activity: 476

Sphere will have a marketspace where you can trade stuff, but as for exchange, like cryptoexchage, I don't think it makes sense.

I also think the market place will be more about selling your data and maybe you can buy and sell physical stuff.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 213
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Some blogs and forums recently promote Sapien Network. I dont think it can compare to #Sphere. I believe that Sphere Social will make a trending.
There are several other projects with blockchain and social network.
And also social network solutions without blockchain.
Hope that shere will do it because other projects in the past never received the mass.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
tell me when your token will be traded on exchanges? and on what? Are negotiations already in progress? Tell me, in which country are you registered?

Projects don't talk about their dealings with exchanges

Especially often they are not allowed to talk about it from exchange side. Probably they negotiate with some but in worst case you always can trade on Forkdelta.
Pages:
Jump to: