Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 45. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

Fuck traditional exchanges, we need to go to DEXs

DEX you mean the waves trading assets platform ? It's only waves token. Or you mean something like Etherdelta

The Waves Dex is not just Waves, you can trade Bitcoin and Ether pairs too. But I think he mean decentralized exchanges in general.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
I visit your site a few day ago, and now i visit your site again, but i dont see any change in token sold progress, please update the token sold progress.

They are lacking about updating information in website, i think they are too busy to fix the counter or update it:)

The information is important for customer to make right decision. And they still dont update the token sold progress until now.

Maybe it's updated, maybe they just didn't sell anything? I hope it's not correct, but these are tough times, the market is in horrible condition.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Im also curious to see the amount that sphere has already raised, maybe the team will communicate about that soon. Maybe it’s not that bad, just wait the annoncement from the team. I think the project deserve to raise enough fund to be launched.
Theyre not active here, has anyone asked about this in the telegram group?

I am having trouble understanding the development team neglecting the community in here, they have very limited channels (telegram,bitcointalk, medium etc.) but they are paying enough attention to here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

DEX you mean the waves trading assets platform ? It's only waves token. Or you mean something like Etherdelta

but exchanges like ether delta are vulnerable. they've had some attacks on them recently.

etherdelta and forkdelta is a safe exchange , our token is store in their smart contract.
etherdelta had some problems before, but no token and eth was lost
Activity: 588

but exchanges like ether delta are vulnerable. they've had some attacks on them recently.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I have been involved in this project for a long time!Tell me, when will the ICO be completed and the earned tokens will be sent to the wallet?

You mean you are involved in bounty campaign ?
Activity: 224
Im also curious to see the amount that sphere has already raised, maybe the team will communicate about that soon. Maybe it’s not that bad, just wait the annoncement from the team. I think the project deserve to raise enough fund to be launched.
I think they will tell us what is the result of the sale soon because is something that the community wants to know.
Activity: 394
Merit: 0
I have been involved in this project for a long time!Tell me, when will the ICO be completed and the earned tokens will be sent to the wallet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 490
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Yes, I would also love to see an update for the sold tokens so far. The softcap is already reached, right?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I visit your site a few day ago, and now i visit your site again, but i dont see any change in token sold progress, please update the token sold progress.

They are lacking about updating information in website, i think they are too busy to fix the counter or update it:)

The information is important for customer to make right decision. And they still dont update the token sold progress until now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 266
Presale is live!
By looking at the token's contract I can say that total supply is 1B, ICO's smart contract has 649,114,005.03359218 SAT and contract owner has 350,000,000 SAT. This means that they sold only 885,995 SAT. Why your website is showing over 140,000,000 SAT sold ?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56b13ebbcffa67cfb7979b900b736b3fb480d78
Good question and thank you for this analysis. I'm eager to hear explanation from developers

Don't they also accept payments via credit card, BTC and some other altcoins where the tokens will only be distributed after the ICO? Although I can't imagine they sold the largest part of tokens by these alternative payment methods...

It is better when they only use ethereum for payment. Because you can see all the transactions. If there is more methods, it means you need to trust them they are telling the truth. Not only talking about sphere.

I agree that is better for investors have the info of the transactions to know how many tokens have been sold. But having more payment systems makes easier investing.

Maybe those tokens has not yet been distributed to investors? and they will be distributed together with tokens sold on all ICO stages. I hope I'm not mistaken.

It may make sense if distributions have not yet been made, but it is better to have a positive response from the Team. Sphere has a promising moment ahead, I believe the Team has this in mind, and will clarify the issues requested by the Community
For sure they have to clarify where this token sold diference comes from. I hope they explain it soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
 I also think the team will answer the questions that are still unanswered. The Promotion on twitter and facebook looks nice btw. Wink
Activity: 686
By looking at the token's contract I can say that total supply is 1B, ICO's smart contract has 649,114,005.03359218 SAT and contract owner has 350,000,000 SAT. This means that they sold only 885,995 SAT. Why your website is showing over 140,000,000 SAT sold ?
Good question and thank you for this analysis. I'm eager to hear explanation from developers

Don't they also accept payments via credit card, BTC and some other altcoins where the tokens will only be distributed after the ICO? Although I can't imagine they sold the largest part of tokens by these alternative payment methods...

It is better when they only use ethereum for payment. Because you can see all the transactions. If there is more methods, it means you need to trust them they are telling the truth. Not only talking about sphere.

I agree that is better for investors have the info of the transactions to know how many tokens have been sold. But having more payment systems makes easier investing.

Maybe those tokens has not yet been distributed to investors? and they will be distributed together with tokens sold on all ICO stages. I hope I'm not mistaken.

It may make sense if distributions have not yet been made, but it is better to have a positive response from the Team. Sphere has a promising moment ahead, I believe the Team has this in mind, and will clarify the issues requested by the Community
Activity: 462

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Take back the power and the profit that is absolutely yours!

Thats it.  Grin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Pages:
Jump to: