Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 47. (Read 46926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Is there any information about the development of new features and new app releases? I love to get a early access to the platform but I was expecting some more releases.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

Sphere will have a marketspace where you can trade stuff, but as for exchange, like cryptoexchage, I don't think it makes sense.

I also think the market place will be more about selling your data and maybe you can buy and sell physical stuff.

Selling your data? Since when Sphere wants to let you sell your data?  Huh

That was the idea all along, wasn't it? That now people will be responsible for their own data and they will decide on their own what they wanna do with them.

It's a feature that's been touted for a while now. not sure how they're gonna compete with Datum, but hey let's see.

the current crypto ads ban in main social media, might benefit Datum and Sphere. I'm not sure the ban will last long however, it's totally crazy in mine opinion.

This could indeed be a golden opportunity but I fear that it would take millions of dollars in marketing to benefit from the situation. Sphere could point out how Google and Facebook censor the net while at the same time selling your data.
The ban from google and facebook for sure will give a big impact to the marketing and I wish sphere able to find the way to overcome it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

Sphere will have a marketspace where you can trade stuff, but as for exchange, like cryptoexchage, I don't think it makes sense.

I also think the market place will be more about selling your data and maybe you can buy and sell physical stuff.

That was the idea all along, wasn't it? That now people will be responsible for their own data and they will decide on their own what they wanna do with them.

It's a feature that's been touted for a while now. not sure how they're gonna compete with Datum, but hey let's see.

the current crypto ads ban in main social media, might benefit Datum and Sphere. I'm not sure the ban will last long however, it's totally crazy in mine opinion.

This could indeed be a golden opportunity but I fear that it would take millions of dollars in marketing to benefit from the situation. Sphere could point out how Google and Facebook censor the net while at the same time selling your data.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Im impatient to see the exchanges too. I dont have preference but it will better for sphere to hit some high volume exchanges. I see that the community is very impatient too, but some of us here seems to want to avoid hitbtc. So let’s see.

For listing on a high volume exchange they need to hit certain volume on other exchanges first.
On the current market condition, i think its not really good to be listed on some exchanges.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Ah yes. I forgot about this, just was thinking about how you can control what to share in general.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Im impatient to see the exchanges too. I dont have preference but it will better for sphere to hit some high volume exchanges. I see that the community is very impatient too, but some of us here seems to want to avoid hitbtc. So let’s see.

For listing on a high volume exchange they need to hit certain volume on other exchanges first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

the market is down, no ICO will go up above ICO price anytime soon, so expect for it to go down for a while, hitbtc is a shitty exchange, even though it has some volume in it, in any case, be patient, is the only thing we can do right now.
It looks like bearish trend is slowing down so this could be last time when we could see ethereum for 600 bucks
I thought the same, but nobody knows. Tomorrow can come the next stupid idiot, a rockstar or a politician, saying something negative and we see the next red candle.
But it wont go endless. If the price is low, whales will enter the game again and we will see a new rising.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
the market is down, no ICO will go up above ICO price anytime soon, so expect for it to go down for a while, hitbtc is a shitty exchange, even though it has some volume in it, in any case, be patient, is the only thing we can do right now.
This is hard period of time for most of ICOs projects. The market and governments will screen and eliminate scam ICO projects in order to make the whole market more transparent, more reliable. Personally, I think this movement is good generally.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Currently global volüme has dropped a lot so there is not good volume even the big ones.

Still i would prefer kucoin for sphere.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I think Sphere should displays the #SAT token sale status in real time. How many SAT token has been sold out until now??

They don't display tokens sold and remains ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think Sphere should displays the #SAT token sale status in real time. How many SAT token has been sold out until now??
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

It looks like bearish trend is slowing down so this could be last time when we could see ethereum for 600 bucks
Activity: 19
any exchange is welcome but please do not hitbtc. There are many other good exchanges how bittrex, kucoin, binance and any other from the top ten.
Agree, they are expensive for listing coins and many complaints about withdrawal problems and open tickets exist.

But these claims involve almost all exchanges, however those listed above the volume and greater relative to others, so it should be delayed in the resolution of tickets and among others.

There are too many problems with hitbtc. I avoid to use this exchange after my token was gone with them. Their support are bad.

i agree. hitbtc is problematic. many bad experiences like with other exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 238
any exchange is welcome but please do not hitbtc. There are many other good exchanges how bittrex, kucoin, binance and any other from the top ten.
Agree, they are expensive for listing coins and many complaints about withdrawal problems and open tickets exist.

But these claims involve almost all exchanges, however those listed above the volume and greater relative to others, so it should be delayed in the resolution of tickets and among others.

There are too many problems with hitbtc. I avoid to use this exchange after my token was gone with them. Their support are bad.
Pages:
Jump to: