Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 86. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Marketplace of what . What can we possibly sell in social media ?

Well, look at Facebook and their marketplace and then you know what you can sell on social media. Nearly everything is possible.

Facebook is also using data generated by the users them self, but this i don't think is gonna happen in this project?

No, here you will be able to choose yourself what to do with those data, that's the idea of Sphere and that's perks of decentralization.
It seems to me that in the near future all opponents of cryptocurrency will try to tighten the nuts. And first of all, they will do it through social networks, as Facebook did

I heard that medium started witch hunt on cryptocurrency related accounts, my friends account suspended due to this.

These legacy companies are feeling threatened by rising blockchain competitors and are doing the typical leftist behavioural response to anything they don’t like: bully/block/threaten/censor.

I am feeling sorry for them, they can't stand ahead of a rising technology. also as far as i know a lot of people meeted with medium with cryptocurrencies. maybe that's coincedence but i know a lot of people like this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4

Well, look at Facebook and their marketplace and then you know what you can sell on social media. Nearly everything is possible.

Facebook is also using data generated by the users them self, but this i don't think is gonna happen in this project?

No, here you will be able to choose yourself what to do with those data, that's the idea of Sphere and that's perks of decentralization.
It seems to me that in the near future all opponents of cryptocurrency will try to tighten the nuts. And first of all, they will do it through social networks, as Facebook did

I heard that medium started witch hunt on cryptocurrency related accounts, my friends account suspended due to this.
I think that is they promote well data security can be a strong point to get more users.
I am sure that this was done for security purposes. I think if your account is in perfect order you don't need to worry! Soon his unlock!
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Well, in fact, Facebook banned advertising in the form of banners, for ordinary users, no one forbade to make posts about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
App is running well on my smartphone. Search function has to be improved, but it makes a good first impression.
They has 200k users - this is large audience - when browser version will be available, I think there can be new wave of users, because Facebook every day is losing popularity.
I can only talk for myself and I stopped using facebook some time ago. Now I'm looking for an alternative. I hope Sphere will be one.
I also stopped using Facebook for various reasons for some time, abusive advertising, data collection for marketing, abusive restrictions and little freedom for users. Surely Sphere is already a reality and something to overcome any and all forms of oppression in its segment
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
App is running well on my smartphone. Search function has to be improved, but it makes a good first impression.
They has 200k users - this is large audience - when browser version will be available, I think there can be new wave of users, because Facebook every day is losing popularity.
I can only talk for myself and I stopped using facebook some time ago. Now I'm looking for an alternative. I hope Sphere will be one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
why is the big bonus factor critical to the success for the project?  Huh
Any bonus essentially does not solve anything, after listing as a rule, investors know the real token price and it's trades within these limits. Any bonuses is just a psychological trick.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I now looked more closely at the ICO timeline, and now it seems to me that these are too big bonuses for whales. For example, 60% + 15% in 1 round if more than 150,000 tokens are sold.

As for me, I'm less worried about big bonuses rather, I'm more concerned and at the same time excited of Sphere's development road map and future improvements and innovations as this factors will be critical to the success of the project.Imho.

When is the browser version coming out? I'm wondering if it's gonna have some functions that app doesn't.

Probably minor differences, you can do a lot of fo thins in a browser that you can't in a smartphone, but I don't think actual useful features will be in one and not the other, its necessary that you can do the same thing in both, if not, people will try to use more one than the other.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I now looked more closely at the ICO timeline, and now it seems to me that these are too big bonuses for whales. For example, 60% + 15% in 1 round if more than 150,000 tokens are sold.

As for me, I'm less worried about big bonuses rather, I'm more concerned and at the same time excited of Sphere's development road map and future improvements and innovations as this factors will be critical to the success of the project.Imho.

When is the browser version coming out? I'm wondering if it's gonna have some functions that app doesn't.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
why is the big bonus factor critical to the success for the project?  Huh
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I they peg SAT to Dollar when someone have to pay for ads it will be dependant to the price fluctuation. If an ad costs $1000 and SAT at the moment is valued $1, you'll spend 1000 STA or you rather wait till SAT's value go up?

That's good thinking.
On the other hand, advertisers would want to buy cheap tokens because without tokens they can't advertise. So if the value is expected to go up, you should buy now. Plus, if all other advertisers were holding onto their tokens, the one advertiser who would use their tokens to pay for an ad campaign would reach the largest audience because there would be no competitors. So in the end, I think the incentive to hold and the incentive to use the tokens will equal out and come to an equilibrium.

Are you sure of this ? have you given alot of thoughts on this equilibrium. Sounds like a good investment

they better not peg it to the dollar. that would be terrible for investors. speculation is what brings in the money.

I don't think they will peg it to dollar. It wouldn't make sense for investors. Maybe they can make something internal which can be pegged to dollar.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I they peg SAT to Dollar when someone have to pay for ads it will be dependant to the price fluctuation. If an ad costs $1000 and SAT at the moment is valued $1, you'll spend 1000 STA or you rather wait till SAT's value go up?

That's good thinking.
On the other hand, advertisers would want to buy cheap tokens because without tokens they can't advertise. So if the value is expected to go up, you should buy now. Plus, if all other advertisers were holding onto their tokens, the one advertiser who would use their tokens to pay for an ad campaign would reach the largest audience because there would be no competitors. So in the end, I think the incentive to hold and the incentive to use the tokens will equal out and come to an equilibrium.

Are you sure of this ? have you given alot of thoughts on this equilibrium. Sounds like a good investment

they better not peg it to the dollar. that would be terrible for investors. speculation is what brings in the money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

That's good thinking.

Activity: 434

That's good thinking.
That's always the problem with cryptocurrencies - there is always a better moment of time to spend your money than the moment you are actually spending it.
Activity: 476

That's good thinking.
Activity: 462
Great Project , accepted by more users all around the World.

I bought with 45% Bonus , All the best . Hurry only 5 days for Bonus end.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Pages:
Jump to: