Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 13. (Read 13271 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
Thanks for information. It is pleasant that you sponsor the project from the pocket. But I have understood that you need strong support from community, it is heavy to remove everything alone on the shoulders.
This is very good news for project. I hope the pre ICO will complete successfully.As you said that nowdays many people want to hack the syestms so i hope the devlopers will provide us the more secure system.And this information is really very helpful for us.
The platform is already more secure as compared to other lending platform. And I hope the team will take some major actions towards the project security which will definitely upgrade the project's security So basically we have many hopes from this platform. And I truly believe the team will take this project to the great heights of success very soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What are the distinguishing features of the project? my vision is that you still have to be ostavatsya from similar projects if the team wants to get to the soft cap
Activity: 380
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
Thanks for information. It is pleasant that you sponsor the project from the pocket. But I have understood that you need strong support from community, it is heavy to remove everything alone on the shoulders.
This is very good news for project. I hope the pre ICO will complete successfully.As you said that nowdays many people want to hack the syestms so i hope the devlopers will provide us the more secure system.And this information is really very helpful for us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.

This is what I am also trying to see but just like the team that is behind this project, they are trying to keep the information about their sale private.
The information about the fees should always be in a prominent place, because this is the fundamental information that interests investors
Activity: 196
I won't say it's poor, as we've sold over 2 million tokens. In this market, most lending cannot make half of that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.

This is what I am also trying to see but just like the team that is behind this project, they are trying to keep the information about their sale private.

For now maybe the team is not open about sharing the sales status because it will have both positive and negative impact to some other people. Let's wait and see when the team will publicly announce the status of the token sale.
Activity: 252
I really like the project, I hope that the developers will cope with everything, and the team will be able to do everything that it planned.
Activity: 210

We need some transparency from the devs so that this project will have a great reputation, real-time updates from the admins should be included on the platform so that supporters and investors can track the productivity of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Probably, the informations regarding this matter is not available yet because the token sales is still going on. Or maybe you can register on the site and possibly see the progress there. But one thing for sure mate, the team PowerLoan had managed well on their ICO in which they have sold 48% in just 3 days. I saw it on their telegram announcement channel just now.
Yeah you are right with thay buddy. Maybe that, that information you are seeking for now is still not yet available just like one of here answer it. The best thing we could make now fo this project is to let te Powerloan project have its enough time and make us be updated as soon as the information regarding the fundraising pf the Powerloan released.
it is unfortunate that we can not independently monitor the state of fundraising. I hope that the developers will post here information on the current state of sales.

The developer is really busy with the ico but if you will ask them about this concern maybe they will listen and they will answer you. I agree that the team really needs to be transparent.

As we can see, stage 1 of their ICO is live so definitely they are quite busy entertaining people who join the ICO. And as of these moment, they are now at above 50% of their ICO and there is still a lot time to participate so I am expecting they will reached the goal of their stage 1.

This is a good news if they already surpass the half of their ico. I have a feeling that time will surely come and the team will reach success, they just need to be more active and more dedicated.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Probably, the informations regarding this matter is not available yet because the token sales is still going on. Or maybe you can register on the site and possibly see the progress there. But one thing for sure mate, the team PowerLoan had managed well on their ICO in which they have sold 48% in just 3 days. I saw it on their telegram announcement channel just now.
Yeah you are right with thay buddy. Maybe that, that information you are seeking for now is still not yet available just like one of here answer it. The best thing we could make now fo this project is to let te Powerloan project have its enough time and make us be updated as soon as the information regarding the fundraising pf the Powerloan released.
it is unfortunate that we can not independently monitor the state of fundraising. I hope that the developers will post here information on the current state of sales.

The developer is really busy with the ico but if you will ask them about this concern maybe they will listen and they will answer you. I agree that the team really needs to be transparent.

As we can see, stage 1 of their ICO is live so definitely they are quite busy entertaining people who join the ICO. And as of these moment, they are now at above 50% of their ICO and there is still a lot time to participate so I am expecting they will reached the goal of their stage 1.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It doesn't happen. I won't cease to repeat that display of the raised funds is a silly invention as it influences the decision of potential investors. All results will be published as it is necessary, after end of a round.
Activity: 574
Activity: 322
I suggest you follow thier social media link if you would like to get some new updates bud.
Activity: 294
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.

They'll probably dump as soon as the money is fully vested and they are able to cashout for BTC or any other actually stable crypto out there

Well as we know their hundreds of shitcoins that have been in coinmarketcap.com that don't have any use because of the doing of investors who only want to profit. Hopefully, this will not happen to POWERLOAN

I agree The team can prevent the dumping of token by locking the token value for like 1 or 2 months so that the value of coin will really increase and won't get wasted.

It really depends on the outcome of the project. Commonly, after an ICO people wanted to know when the token be listed so that they will know if they can get a profit or not. Obviously, ICO price really differs after it hit in the exchange that is why some investors only invest of what they can afford to loose.
Activity: 378
Activity: 532
Thats true as long as the team members remain consistent this project will surely be a reliable platform for lenders and borrowers.
Thats right. The team will have to work hard to meet the needs of the users. Everything must be smooth and hassel free as far as transaction is considered.
I just hope they maintain the system create an unbeatable concept to rival others because this can actually make a huge differences
I will always looking forward for more team project updates and progress. I was amazed how the team communicates with the supporters and investors they really have the talent of good costumer service. Hope the team will continue of their good attitude toward investors and supporters and in return supporters wont leave the project unfinished and so with investors will increase their investment because of their good attitude to handle clients.
Activity: 560
I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.

They'll probably dump as soon as the money is fully vested and they are able to cashout for BTC or any other actually stable crypto out there
Who are they? The developer? I don't think they will dump it because you know, this is not a scam project in the first time.
Pages:
Jump to: