Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 15. (Read 13277 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
For a long time, the project has maintained a positive dynamics in fees. I believe that this will lead the project to the intended goal
If a project has to be big,need to maintain positive dynamics in fees.Their positiveness give other a motivation & give people hope to have interest in this project
It is not always easy to maintain a stable positive dynamic and maintain interest. It takes some effort from the project administration
Yeah thats right. The team requires time to build their foundation and gain trust in order to fully grow their potential to become a successful project.
They are possessing great functionalities 35% investment in business targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology and smart home technology  in tropical countries where solar is optimum through out the year.
Powerloan really moving forward with such a good update and new features to the platform. This can make the project more reliable to use.
The developers of this project are continuously working hard on the project as well as they are consistently putting efforts in this ico to make this platform not only reliable but also profitable. And very soon this hard work and innovative strategies will definitely make this project more reliable as well as beneficial as compared to other lending platform. Very soon the project will going to become the best and trustworthy lending platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
For a long time, the project has maintained a positive dynamics in fees. I believe that this will lead the project to the intended goal
If a project has to be big,need to maintain positive dynamics in fees.Their positiveness give other a motivation & give people hope to have interest in this project
It is not always easy to maintain a stable positive dynamic and maintain interest. It takes some effort from the project administration
Yeah thats right. The team requires time to build their foundation and gain trust in order to fully grow their potential to become a successful project.
They are possessing great functionalities 35% investment in business targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology and smart home technology  in tropical countries where solar is optimum through out the year.
Powerloan really moving forward with such a good update and new features to the platform. This can make the project more reliable to use.
Thats true as long as the team members remain consistent this project will surely be a reliable platform for lenders and borrowers.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry

Well. it is just a feeling and no accurate data that has been involved so it is like they are depending on their luck. It can't be avoided because people are different and have different style of investing a project. Anyway, Powerloan is still having a bonus of 15% so probably investors should do participate as early as they can to avail this bonus.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
of course, every person himself decides how much and in what projects to invest his funds. If this guy wrote here about this, then he made the right decision for himself. There is nothing to discuss in my opinion.
Everyone is certainly entitled to his or her own opinion! It is a personal decision to invest and how much to invest. He did what is best for his financial needs and must have planned ahead.
Activity: 532

Good choice that you invested in Powerloan. PowerLoan is one the leading projects in crypto market nowadays. People are now considering tk invest to this project because of its competitive outcome in the market. You did the good thing mate, and I congratulate uou for that. Gudluck for your investments and Gudluck for project sweet success.
Activity: 378
Investors buy a coin and probably want to use the platform, but I would like to trade this token. On which exchange does the developer plan to listing?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Precisely, and in the market as a rule there are sharks and whales who own so impressive part of coins from total that the auction can influence cost and correct it.
Activity: 560

of course, every person himself decides how much and in what projects to invest his funds. If this guy wrote here about this, then he made the right decision for himself. There is nothing to discuss in my opinion.
Everything he made is just to make his life is better by investing about 7-8 deposits his funds from the presale until now...
Activity: 574

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 154

Yes very true, the little by little success of powerloan makes it strong to the eyes of people because it is a proof that this project is very good to invest. I just hope they will continue what they did from the start until reaching success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

The presale is really a great opportunity to everyone which the bonus is big. Great choices will be a great outcome to get a big reward. Powerloan is amazing!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Well those are the team will be handling in the future, There is no perfect company, They just need dedication, effort, and teamwork to build a long last platform like this one.
Activity: 196
Activity: 238
Activity: 434
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
It is great to hear Powerloan active involvement coming up with the decision of launching the Airdrop opportunities which will make all the supporters to actively participate and together make a great success.

Good to hear such a decent information from the POWERLOAN team, I'm really surprised that they said even if don't reach their minimum cap the project will still continue to launch after the ICO. Good work Powerloan team!

If i don't have any mistake, they have just changing its. As i know before they said that if don't reach softcap they will make refund to investors?
Activity: 196
I think the project will be successful. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Good new that we have more lottery at PowerLoan, 10x Prizes of 500 POWL tokens with purchase of 100 POWL in ICO Stage 1 for welcome 4k member at telegram group.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Powerloan Team,

I see in twitter that some people post their youtube review videos about your ICO. Well, if you really want good traffic to your telegram group, then lets talk about crypto youtube influencers that I am working with.
Activity: 532
it seems to time like this team will need all of that and more when it comes to lending projects i really hope they maintain the dynamics

The team maybe already discussed about that matter and already have some solutions if in case there is a problem regarding their platform. Well, maintaining the dynamics is not that easy so they must keep to be updated in order to solve issues quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: