Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 11. (Read 13271 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
An interesting project, but of course everyone wants to know where the funds will be invested and I think the more transparent the project, the more investors.
Yes and this project i guess is much transperant and also the team always tries to give you most of the updates so i think that the team is really much efficient and hardworking which can then lead a better future for this project.
The project is truely much transperant but i guess that the dev should update us more on the project to keep us all updated to the project as even it would give us some great profits ahead. This project is truely great.
i really hope they end ico successfully that will help with much more transparency and more investors in the long run
Start of the project expect all from community. The project has to be interesting in respect of replacement with everything with the bothered HYIP's and will prove that it happens for long term.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
An interesting project, but of course everyone wants to know where the funds will be invested and I think the more transparent the project, the more investors.
Yes and this project i guess is much transperant and also the team always tries to give you most of the updates so i think that the team is really much efficient and hardworking which can then lead a better future for this project.
The project is truely much transperant but i guess that the dev should update us more on the project to keep us all updated to the project as even it would give us some great profits ahead. This project is truely great.
i really hope they end ico successfully that will help with much more transparency and more investors in the long run
Activity: 182
Exactly being updated on a project will be really great because we will get to know about how the team is working and if they are on the schedule track or not which will help us make an opinion about the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Your right mate, well this project make their own way of strategy having a promo to make this project attractive by those investors. Hopefully the team may continue on thier great start which I believe this project have a potential in the future and for sure can benefit all of us here in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 196
Try to join their official telegram channel and all possible social media to stay more updated to the team and also the team tries hard to update the community in the bitcointalk forum to so it is going to be great ahead.
Activity: 238
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Keep watching more, you will see a lot of surprising at Power Loan. About the information you want know, maybe let for admin answer.
In fact, the project administrators are very quick to answer the available questions. I like it and I think that the trend will continue
Yes, They answering in quickly so there will be no questions on pending, I think they are very happy to answer all that questions.

Then it will be good for the project because investors and supporters will see how they're certain about the platform
Thats a great sign which actually builds up trust among the users for the platform. The team should continue to remain active as it has great consequences.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Keep watching more, you will see a lot of surprising at Power Loan. About the information you want know, maybe let for admin answer.
In fact, the project administrators are very quick to answer the available questions. I like it and I think that the trend will continue
Yes, They answering in quickly so there will be no questions on pending, I think they are very happy to answer all that questions.
Yes, exactly the team is always stay active on social media platforms including forum. And always they are provide new update which is related to the project. As well they are answer to the all questions which asked by the community members and investors.

They really need to because every issue is really important and this is why they are very active with every concerns of their clients. Powerloan slowly getting the interest of some investors so maybe in the next few weeks, maybe we can witnessed their achievement of their Pre-ICO.
Activity: 294

Then it will be good for the project because investors and supporters will see how they're certain about the platform

Let's see about that, there has been a lot of projects like this one that was around before but they don't really last for more than 6 months.
Well, that is really true. Here in the world of crypto currency, the real battle is not easy. It entails a lots of responsibilities and obligations of the team to keep on moving the project they are handling. And so, I hope that the team working behind this project will keep striving and may reach its goal, as Powerloan is a good project that come exist here in the crypto world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Let's see about that, there has been a lot of projects like this one that was around before but they don't really last for more than 6 months.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, exactly the team is always stay active on social media platforms including forum. And always they are provide new update which is related to the project. As well they are answer to the all questions which asked by the community members and investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The fact that the project is backed with real businesses is very promissing.

So that's why the presale ICO stage got sold out in on a couple of days before the expecting time for the Collecting stages. Will its a good news and good luck for the team.

Actually the stage 1 of ICO is almost complete. They are now nearly 70% of progress. And the team Powerloan have gathered more registered users to participate and that is why they have collected over 200 BTC. Soon, the launching of this platform will be follows and hopefully, it will be going to success.

Really? That is quite a good news to the team and the people supported the platform. This project seems to have a brighter future because as we can see the development of the sale is having a good outcome which it will be soon reached its goal.
The greatness about the project is they have many investors and members that supporting the project and believing to the team that they will work according to the plan.

This is great, because the success of a project is really base on how huge the volume of investors and the stronger and active community. I will keep following this project.
Investors of course play a large role in development of the project, however if developers are just idle, then nothing will turn out, even with large investments.

What do you mean about if developers are just idle? You mean the team is not doing their best to make this project successful? I have seen some announcements and improvements now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

So that's why the presale ICO stage got sold out in on a couple of days before the expecting time for the Collecting stages. Will its a good news and good luck for the team.

Actually the stage 1 of ICO is almost complete. They are now nearly 70% of progress. And the team Powerloan have gathered more registered users to participate and that is why they have collected over 200 BTC. Soon, the launching of this platform will be follows and hopefully, it will be going to success.

Really? That is quite a good news to the team and the people supported the platform. This project seems to have a brighter future because as we can see the development of the sale is having a good outcome which it will be soon reached its goal.
The greatness about the project is they have many investors and members that supporting the project and believing to the team that they will work according to the plan.

This is great, because the success of a project is really base on how huge the volume of investors and the stronger and active community. I will keep following this project.
Investors of course play a large role in development of the project, however if developers are just idle, then nothing will turn out, even with large investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
My opinion is that we're all too spoiled with magical promisses and can't really see when the project is going to make it happen. But in this case, seing the team working so hard, you can already tell that the project is likely to take off and show powerful results in the nearest future.

You have you own thoughts about the project but this is still new and there still a lot of improvements that the team will make in the coming weeks. Let's be patient and support this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 532

Wow such a huge amount. PowerLoan was amazing. This was quite a success. If th ICO have reach this amount  this realy unexpected and overwhelming. 200Btc is not a joke, I am very happy knowing we reach this far even the project is not yet launched. I can now say winning will not impossible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Amazing project to support with. I am amaze that they have almost completed the 1st stage of their ICO. I hope it will continue to 2nd stage and more investors will invest in Powerloan.
Activity: 18
Does your token carry any functional load for your system or is it purely symbolic?
Pages:
Jump to: