Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 23. (Read 13296 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
yeah indeed,  I still do not understand why people still ICOs organize for Lending Platforms.  After Bitconnect issue, it is going to be very difficult to gain investors.
Honestly, Lending Platform if running not right - seem like be ponzi. Except you have good ecosystem beside Lending system.
That's why this project has a lot of problems in gaining more investors because of the previous problem that Lending platform has. I think they are doing something about it but they have the same reasons when asked about other fundamentals that are needed in order for a project to have a full legitimacy.

Problems is always present and this is why the team were finding ways to solved such issues. Challenges what makes them drive to success and definitely they are making more ways to avoid such happenings. Powerloan, indeed achievement some good about their ICO so probably this is a good start for them to work more about their platform.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Powerloan is an interesting project for investors because they get rewarded by providing microloan. May we know how much do we need to invest?

Minimum of 0.005 btc. Less than 50 dollar.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
yeah indeed,  I still do not understand why people still ICOs organize for Lending Platforms.  After Bitconnect issue, it is going to be very difficult to gain investors.
Honestly, Lending Platform if running not right - seem like be ponzi. Except you have good ecosystem beside Lending system.
That's why this project has a lot of problems in gaining more investors because of the previous problem that Lending platform has. I think they are doing something about it but they have the same reasons when asked about other fundamentals that are needed in order for a project to have a full legitimacy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
It's too early to say how profitable it will be to use the platform. I'm curious on which exchanges will the coin be listed?
Activity: 560
Well, Bitconnect has a ponzi pattern by their referral program, not their lending program. All of the lending platforms didn't use ponzi pattern.
Activity: 322
Powerloan is an interesting project for investors because they get rewarded by providing microloan. May we know how much do we need to invest?
Activity: 672
There is a large percentage of people who are already interested in the project, but this number must be increased for full implementation
I think that is evident in the support of people. Since it has increased many times and without a doubt it's people who believe that the team will succeed and implement the project on a large scale!
Activity: 574
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
There is a large percentage of people who are already interested in the project, but this number must be increased for full implementation
copper member
Activity: 56
What is price of POWL token at this time? They still have 30% bonus for buy any amount token? And what is the minimum amount for make invest at Power Loan.
It is $0.75 each and yes you can gain 30% bonus by participating and availing the opportunity right now at the initial stage with power lending platform.

Round 1 is just 15% bonus. No more 30% offered.
Activity: 154
Power loan seems highly genuine and potential oriented project as we could see the outcome and deliverable they are actively playing a tremendous focus in the economy adapting to the new features bringing more opportunities.

We have different opinion and insights on what we believe. As I observed about the power loan, it has good platform which make it unique.It has a double purpose way in giving profit. You can get shares if you join in this project which is so good. I believe it will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 196
Power loan seems highly genuine and potential oriented project as we could see the outcome and deliverable they are actively playing a tremendous focus in the economy adapting to the new features bringing more opportunities.
Activity: 238
We could experience no bugs and the operations with the platform are successful as we could execute all the transactions smoothly without any obstacles and the active community is available to reach out.
Activity: 322
What is price of POWL token at this time? They still have 30% bonus for buy any amount token? And what is the minimum amount for make invest at Power Loan.
It is $0.75 each and yes you can gain 30% bonus by participating and availing the opportunity right now at the initial stage with power lending platform.
Activity: 196
Activity: 434
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

We are proud to announce the closing of the Powerloan Pre-ICO stage. Powerloan Pre-ICO have been running since 5th May 2018 10AM UTC. We have completed the sale of 1,499,999.94767 POWL token in 4 days 3 hour and 20 minutes.  We would like to thank everyone for your support.

As we close the first chapter of tokensale, Stage 1 of Powerloan ICO will start on 12th May 2018. During stage 1, POWL tokens will be sold at $0.75 each with a bonus airdrop of 15% at the end of round. The next 3 ICO stages will run back to back, once a stage is completed, the next will start. Our hardstop on all ICO activities will be on 5th June 2018.

During this period of break, our team will be allocating bonuses for your Pre-ICO purchases. There are also fun activities arranged for our telegram group such as contest, activities and reward. Do participate, get your friends to join in and lets have some fun and win some prizes.

Again, our success is due to your support. Congratulations to everyone.

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team
Worthy result for the worthy project. It is obvious that the platform was credible much still even at this stage. It is excellent and the project will only continue to gain steam, as on me.
Even i guess that the project has reached some great achievement untill now and it would surely continue to do so in the upcoming future too so no doubt that it is going to turn great ahead.

Well, they have been handled correctly and definitely it will give them a positive effect. Lending platform seems very effective and this is why this project gain some good achievements. Hoping to see more updates about their latest activity.

Bitconnect, Davor, etc have proven that Lending platforms are NOT very effective. They quickly burnout from the pyramid burning the newer peeps

Activity: 8
cool project, so active, got 108 pages of view
how to make an active campaign on bitcointalk?
looking for co-founder to help me manage bitcointalk campaign, reward $100k usd worth of token, when ico end
anyone want be my co-founder? private inbox me on bitcointalk or leave message at my thread, if i didn't saw your inbox
Pages:
Jump to: