Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 20. (Read 13296 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

I really doubt any scam the thing here is i just hope they maintain all the payment rate and profit maintenance to have a very long run
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 210
When you have already started the storage function, I would really like to try it and understand whether it's worth it or not.

What do you mean by their storage function? Is that their new feature being added on the platform? Let me know what do you mean by that.
Activity: 252
When you have already started the storage function, I would really like to try it and understand whether it's worth it or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I hope that the project has a good secured future, and I sincerely hope that if the project does not yet have such a future, the developers will do anything to fix it

The project will become successful if the team will never stop to develop it and improve this project. And also making powerloan features improve well and support the continues developments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
POWERLOAN ICO STAGE 1 IS NOW ON!

What about the presale? How much did you already sold on those rounds? It seems like you already have a huge sale for the first round of ICO with 15% progress, that's fantastic.
Activity: 154
fine, now tell me, what is the minimum amount of investment available on sales? And what is the bonus percentage now available? How long will stage 1 last?

Stage 1 is about 15% sold. About 1.3million tokens left. ICO hardstop on 5th June.

Nice, the token sale is doing good now because of the bonus token. I am hoping that the powerloan project will be successful very soon. Looking forward for more updates.
I see good news, and it is not necessary to have a unique idea, just sometimes enough quality in something different to win the trust of users and investors
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Different? A lending platform offering as much as/more than BCC and the likes of Davor. I can't see any uniqueness at all in the project lmao
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
fine, now tell me, what is the minimum amount of investment available on sales? And what is the bonus percentage now available? How long will stage 1 last?

Stage 1 is about 15% sold. About 1.3million tokens left. ICO hardstop on 5th June.

Nice, the token sale is doing good now because of the bonus token. I am hoping that the powerloan project will be successful very soon. Looking forward for more updates.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I hope that the project has a good secured future, and I sincerely hope that if the project does not yet have such a future, the developers will do anything to fix it
Activity: 210
I can't help but laugh when you say, there's a interview video, etc etc etc... but if they wanna run.. tomorrow they're gone
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Now that the ICO stage 1 of PowerLoan is started, I really hoped more people will invest for this project as this will be useful someday here in crypto world. The team are offering a good kind of crypto-lending that will have a good return in profits for all users of this project. Soon with great upcoming plans from the team, implentation of this platform will be possible.

The token sale is doing good now because of the bonus token many investors are investing in powerloan. Soon if dev will give more bonuses then reaching success will be near.
Activity: 238

Thats what we all hope. You never when an ico might scam you. Lets observe the group and try supporting it through stage one and see where it goes.
copper member
Activity: 56

copper member
Activity: 206
How's the bonus program please?
Activity: 574
Activity: 532
**POWERLOAN ICO STAGE 1 starts in 6 hour.**

Token price: $0.75 for each POWL
Bonus: 15% at end of ICO Stage 1

Support us at ICO Stage 1 by buying, sharing and talking about Powerloan.

Let us see what could be the outcome at this stage. They did a good job at Pre-ICO so definitely we can expect also the same ending with this stage. As early investors already know the good reward system of the platform then probably, they will disseminate information about this platform.
It's nice to know that Pre-ICO will launch for next few hours. I expect too much for this project thats why I am so positive that this will result for a good and productive outcome. I hope many will attract and participate for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: