Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 24. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

We are proud to announce the closing of the Powerloan Pre-ICO stage. Powerloan Pre-ICO have been running since 5th May 2018 10AM UTC. We have completed the sale of 1,499,999.94767 POWL token in 4 days 3 hour and 20 minutes.  We would like to thank everyone for your support.

As we close the first chapter of tokensale, Stage 1 of Powerloan ICO will start on 12th May 2018. During stage 1, POWL tokens will be sold at $0.75 each with a bonus airdrop of 15% at the end of round. The next 3 ICO stages will run back to back, once a stage is completed, the next will start. Our hardstop on all ICO activities will be on 5th June 2018.

During this period of break, our team will be allocating bonuses for your Pre-ICO purchases. There are also fun activities arranged for our telegram group such as contest, activities and reward. Do participate, get your friends to join in and lets have some fun and win some prizes.

Again, our success is due to your support. Congratulations to everyone.

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team
Worthy result for the worthy project. It is obvious that the platform was credible much still even at this stage. It is excellent and the project will only continue to gain steam, as on me.
Even i guess that the project has reached some great achievement untill now and it would surely continue to do so in the upcoming future too so no doubt that it is going to turn great ahead.

Well, they have been handled correctly and definitely it will give them a positive effect. Lending platform seems very effective and this is why this project gain some good achievements. Hoping to see more updates about their latest activity.

Bitconnect, Davor, etc have proven that Lending platforms are NOT very effective. They quickly burnout from the pyramid burning the newer peeps
Lets just hope that it this project will not follow what other platform have done to their projects and i don't really think that it will fall down to the same result. That will also depend on the developer of the projects.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Powerloan is a crypto lending program aimed at becoming a store-of-value token. Owner of Powerloan Coin or POWL, is able to stake it in a micro-loan to earn daily interest until the loan duration matures.

Yes, the features of this project can surely attract many investors to try this. I just really hope that this project can reach success in the near future. Looking forward for more updates about powerloan.
This project can surely reach great success as we can see exciting features about powerload and i would insist you to stay close to their project because anytime they can give an important update regarding the project developement.
I really hope their updates and better features can help them succeed because they have good features to stay long in the game
Activity: 196
Powerloan is a crypto lending program aimed at becoming a store-of-value token. Owner of Powerloan Coin or POWL, is able to stake it in a micro-loan to earn daily interest until the loan duration matures.

Yes, the features of this project can surely attract many investors to try this. I just really hope that this project can reach success in the near future. Looking forward for more updates about powerloan.
This project can surely reach great success as we can see exciting features about powerload and i would insist you to stay close to their project because anytime they can give an important update regarding the project developement.
I do check the project daily too to get information from fellow bitcointalk users as well as updates from the project's team member. Would gladly nice to hear more good news on the upcoming development updates. Smiley
Activity: 238

I also believe that if this project will be a big success, I see the readiness of this team seems to be able to run optimally especially in support of this good concept can attract many investors to come to support this project.
The project has already attracted a huge amount of traffic on their platform and the more is coming on its way. This project is turning great slowly and steadily and hope that it could really turn the best in the future too.
There was loads of investors and huge traffic now for the powerloan platform how about the safety parameters, we could see many hackers and fraudulent activities now a days, any measures taken in power loan project?
Well taking measure in security is a must for the project to grow immensely as if there are any issues with the security I am sure many investors and users would back out of the platform. I just hope they have adequate security to protect there users and platform.
Security is the number one priority for any ico in todays world. Hacks and attacks have really urged them to have a top notch security. The same applies for this platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I also believe that if this project will be a big success, I see the readiness of this team seems to be able to run optimally especially in support of this good concept can attract many investors to come to support this project.
The project has already attracted a huge amount of traffic on their platform and the more is coming on its way. This project is turning great slowly and steadily and hope that it could really turn the best in the future too.
There was loads of investors and huge traffic now for the powerloan platform how about the safety parameters, we could see many hackers and fraudulent activities now a days, any measures taken in power loan project?
Well taking measure in security is a must for the project to grow immensely as if there are any issues with the security I am sure many investors and users would back out of the platform. I just hope they have adequate security to protect there users and platform.
In such project it is very important to create the ideal system of protection as means on purses of users will be long stored for receiving profit. Therefore accounts will be subject to breaking to a large extent.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

The powerloan really needs to be more active in updating us about the latest developments. So that many investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team members are very active.
Yes, actually if they always stay active and try to provide each and every helpful update then the project will become successful to attract more investors towards the project. And this kind of activeness will help the project to increase their popularity.
Providing these updates you're referring to can somehow show transparency towards the people here at the community. By that, it can really boost how people trust and support the project more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

The powerloan really needs to be more active in updating us about the latest developments. So that many investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team members are very active.
Yes, actually if they always stay active and try to provide each and every helpful update then the project will become successful to attract more investors towards the project. And this kind of activeness will help the project to increase their popularity.
Activity: 182

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
For a new team you have so many good strategies! Wish you luck!!!

This is really needed to possibly achieve success very soon. The team needs to have good strategies to attract many members to invest and also gather more supporters that will help the project.
Yes, the team is working really hard to make new strategies which can help the platform to attract more investors. And they are looking forward to making major changes in a project which will help the project for its growth. due to this things very soon the many investors will come forward to make an investment here.

The best strategy is to have a great platform right? They should develop the best software possible and give potential investors a chance to have a look.
Actually there is nothing to develop a software for this project as even they can develop a better platform which would then make this project get a huge traffic ahead but also a better software can lead a good way for this project.

Hm what do you mean? Of course this is all about software. Bitcoin is a software protocol. This platform is going to be a software protocol.
Activity: 252
END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

We are proud to announce the closing of the Powerloan Pre-ICO stage. Powerloan Pre-ICO have been running since 5th May 2018 10AM UTC. We have completed the sale of 1,499,999.94767 POWL token in 4 days 3 hour and 20 minutes.  We would like to thank everyone for your support.

As we close the first chapter of tokensale, Stage 1 of Powerloan ICO will start on 12th May 2018. During stage 1, POWL tokens will be sold at $0.75 each with a bonus airdrop of 15% at the end of round. The next 3 ICO stages will run back to back, once a stage is completed, the next will start. Our hardstop on all ICO activities will be on 5th June 2018.

During this period of break, our team will be allocating bonuses for your Pre-ICO purchases. There are also fun activities arranged for our telegram group such as contest, activities and reward. Do participate, get your friends to join in and lets have some fun and win some prizes.

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team
Worthy result for the worthy project. It is obvious that the platform was credible much still even at this stage. It is excellent and the project will only continue to gain steam, as on me.
Even i guess that the project has reached some great achievement untill now and it would surely continue to do so in the upcoming future too so no doubt that it is going to turn great ahead.

Well, they have been handled correctly and definitely it will give them a positive effect. Lending platform seems very effective and this is why this project gain some good achievements. Hoping to see more updates about their latest activity.

Bitconnect, Davor, etc have proven that Lending platforms are NOT very effective. They quickly burnout from the pyramid burning the newer peeps
This is indeed so. I think that if the team wants to win investor confidence, it should become more open. I hope the developer understands this.
Activity: 294

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 238

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

You're right, its features really attracts not only to the investors but all people.  If they know and understand about the power loan project many will join or invest for it. Then after knowing that many will invest and it will help to gain so much trust to people. Hoping for more updates for  the achievements of the project.

Yes, and the powerloan features can really help them a lot. I just hope by checking this project's features many people will be attracted to participate and also hoping this project will have many active community members.
Activity: 224

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team

Activity: 154

You're right, its features really attracts not only to the investors but all people.  If they know and understand about the power loan project many will join or invest for it. Then after knowing that many will invest and it will help to gain so much trust to people. Hoping for more updates for  the achievements of the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Pages:
Jump to: