Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 35. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
$0.5 for POWL and they sold out completely!
Activity: 196
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
Activity: 113
Guys, I'm so thrilled to see your ico progress! Go on!!
Activity: 322
There are many micro lending projects in crypto world, i'll review this one too but i can say that your bonuses is very good.

And it's not just the bonuses. Powerloan has plenty of programs and competitions that trully engage members in helping the project success. And don't forget the main green energy concept as well.

They should really have a lot of programs to create more demand and use for their Coin otherwise, otherwise, just buying and selling it and trading it to other cryptocurrencies won't be enough.
Power loan will be taking all the initiatives with various programs as they actively figure out the possibilities with various plans to reach to the huge communities and ultimately achieve success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have a question for the developer if I have a few tokens on the balance sheet, when will it be possible to do the lending? I think this will be interesting to many recipients of tokens.
Activity: 97
Spreding the word about Powerloan Cheesy It's gonna be very popular in the crypto media!
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
There are many micro lending projects in crypto world, i'll review this one too but i can say that your bonuses is very good.

And it's not just the bonuses. Powerloan has plenty of programs and competitions that trully engage members in helping the project success. And don't forget the main green energy concept as well.

They should really have a lot of programs to create more demand and use for their Coin otherwise, otherwise, just buying and selling it and trading it to other cryptocurrencies won't be enough.
Activity: 144
Your token sale progress is amazing! Though, it was expected, of course.
Activity: 190
A project that promises you should not miss this opportunity. Join and own your own stock. The project has a good perspective among other projects as well as a very good advertising campaign. Which has a very good team. With a strong team this is definitely a successful project this year.
Yes, absolutely the platform has get the very innovative as well as a hardworking team which is continuously putting efforts to make the project  hugely successful. And developers are also coming with new marketing strategies which can really help the project to attract investors toward the project. Due to this teams efforts project will succeed soon.

I'm sure that this team will make even more projects in the future. So having the tokens now is a long-term smart decision!
Activity: 141
Hello! Powerloan is rocking the crypto world! If this isn't the hottest ICO of 2018, then idk what will be Wink
Activity: 140
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I am not interested in buying POWL, however I singed up for powerload just to have look at website and it seems fine although I don''t have balance to test it and I noticed that withdraw option for POWL this feature is disable by admin.
Activity: 156
Pre-ICO definitely wouldn't last long!
Activity: 146

copper member
Activity: 56
Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

4 hours ago we have launched our Pre-ICO stage. Within the first 2 hour, we have achieved tokensale of up to 58.15% from early depositors. The system have been opened for new deposits from 12PM onward. We would like to thank you for your support.

The ICO itself did not go perfectly, there were some hickups, but our team manage to fix it within 30 minutes. It was due to 2 users (have been blocked) trying to hack our front-end. This resulted with errors to our balance supply for Pre-ICO and Tokens sold. It is just a cosmetic error, and none of the injection have got into our database. Our team is now working hard to secure the system further and harden the front-end.

Our Pre-ICO will run 7 days. Within the next 7 days, we appreciate your help to introduce Powerloan to your friends, family or acquantances. This will allow them to own Powerloan at it's lowest price of $0.50 with 30% bonus airdrop at the end of round.

Airdrop bonus will be allocated on 12th May 2018. Referral purchases, will be allocated on 6th June at completion of ICO.

Hopefully with your help and our team's continuous aggresive marketing, we will be able to close the Pre-ICO stage and move to Stage 1 to Stage 3 where we will gradually increase the value of our tokens.

We have updated our website with a progress bar. Now everyone can check our progress in all ICO stages.

The Powerloan Team
Very good update, i myself have satisfy about Power Loan Bounty. Especially about Johan - Power Loan community manager, he is a so kindly.
With this kind of update, it only shows that the team PowerLoan are always committed to solved any problems encountered and find effective ways especially on their scurity system where it all matter most. Hopefully, they will be able to improved their security system so that investors will satisfied about thier investments.

And how can we know that this tracking systems on ICO Websites are true?  For 10 years I bought a car with 25k km. I was very happy because the car was 7 years old and I thought the previous owner did not drive too much. But as I bring the car 6 months later to inspection, they told me that they changed the km counter of the car...

You can check our progress periodic or make your own deposit to find if the counter is true. There is no intervention into the numbers provided as we only expand and increase our marketing. Marketing is in phases -  Deposit Phase, Before Pre-ICO, During Pre-ICO, and ICO round marketing strategies have been put in place.
Activity: 196
Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

4 hours ago we have launched our Pre-ICO stage. Within the first 2 hour, we have achieved tokensale of up to 58.15% from early depositors. The system have been opened for new deposits from 12PM onward. We would like to thank you for your support.

The ICO itself did not go perfectly, there were some hickups, but our team manage to fix it within 30 minutes. It was due to 2 users (have been blocked) trying to hack our front-end. This resulted with errors to our balance supply for Pre-ICO and Tokens sold. It is just a cosmetic error, and none of the injection have got into our database. Our team is now working hard to secure the system further and harden the front-end.

Our Pre-ICO will run 7 days. Within the next 7 days, we appreciate your help to introduce Powerloan to your friends, family or acquantances. This will allow them to own Powerloan at it's lowest price of $0.50 with 30% bonus airdrop at the end of round.

Airdrop bonus will be allocated on 12th May 2018. Referral purchases, will be allocated on 6th June at completion of ICO.

Hopefully with your help and our team's continuous aggresive marketing, we will be able to close the Pre-ICO stage and move to Stage 1 to Stage 3 where we will gradually increase the value of our tokens.

We have updated our website with a progress bar. Now everyone can check our progress in all ICO stages.

The Powerloan Team
Thanks for this update admin, this can really help a lot of people out there that are planning to support this project. If the community helping the project can maintain its support, no doubt that the Pre-ICO stage can move to stage 1 to 3 Smiley
This referral program helps better for the project to refer our friends and gain more investors into the platform this opportunity helps better for all the supporters to actively utilize their marketing skills.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
Very good update, i myself have satisfy about Power Loan Bounty. Especially about Johan - Power Loan community manager, he is a so kindly.
With this kind of update, it only shows that the team PowerLoan are always committed to solved any problems encountered and find effective ways especially on their scurity system where it all matter most. Hopefully, they will be able to improved their security system so that investors will satisfied about thier investments.

And how can we know that this tracking systems on ICO Websites are true?  For 10 years I bought a car with 25k km. I was very happy because the car was 7 years old and I thought the previous owner did not drive too much. But as I bring the car 6 months later to inspection, they told me that they changed the km counter of the car...
Activity: 210
Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
This is really incredible they are achieving great records in a very short time and there may be more participants who are actually wishing to avail the discounts so grabbing the opportunity at the initial level without missing it.
It is amazing to see such response in favour of the project. They have really achieved great success and they will continue to do so I believe. It is also good to see the team realize their mistakes and work on it. good Job!

And what are those mistakes that they have realize? Do you mean they already handle the previous FUDS that have been going around in this thread?
Yeah, never heard of major mistakes coming from the team that affected the project in the past weeks, maybe state it here, so that we won't just randomly think of any problem. Anyways, thanks for the team about this update for the project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
This is really incredible they are achieving great records in a very short time and there may be more participants who are actually wishing to avail the discounts so grabbing the opportunity at the initial level without missing it.
It is amazing to see such response in favour of the project. They have really achieved great success and they will continue to do so I believe. It is also good to see the team realize their mistakes and work on it. good Job!

And what are those mistakes that they have realize? Do you mean they already handle the previous FUDS that have been going around in this thread?
Pages:
Jump to: