Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 60. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 2
I like Powerloan a lot! Thanks for creating this green energy project. Looking forward to the second project as well.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
if I make a deposit when the bonus is over, will I be able to join early buyers?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
please tell me when I can get the tokens to my wallet from your site? I understand this will be available only after the completion of Ico? And how long will the campaign of generosity last?

Yes thats right. Staking desktop wallet will be released 6.6.2018.
Our campaign will end upon Pre-ICO. But bonus will be reduced when we are nearer.

Staking is also possible with this coin? What happens if the staking return might be higher than the return from landing? Can that happen?

Hi, That's not possible.
Staking is not committed to any duration and is used to produce more tokens. We are planning to control number of tokens issued, so staking might not be that profitable. We will cap it at 15% per annum.
But it's a good place to keep the token, if the owner wants to sell it and not commit it to a loan.

15% per annum means that theoretically the total supply could increase by that number per year? That would be heavy dilution or am I wrong here?

That number is at maximum. The range will be between 3% to 15%. It will be normalized by the number of tokens taken out of circulation through coinburn.

Ok, I think it would be good to rather reach the lower bound of 3% than the upper bound of 15%. The latter isn't really sustainable in the long run.
Activity: 189
Marked the 5 of May in my calendar, waiting for my tokens!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
you're very generous with all that bonus programs, very pleasant to deal with Powerloan Smiley
Activity: 126
Is this project legit? Too good to be true xD
Activity: 142
Yep, 5 levels are quite realistic, I guess it's totally doable by the token sale start.
Activity: 141
Activity: 128
thanks for thoroghly describing how the referral bonus works! Now I'm building my network!
Activity: 120
Very promissing. Hopefully the interest rates will be as high as in WP Smiley
Activity: 123
What do you mean by periodic bonuses?
Activity: 189
Looks like Powerloan is a promising project. With the aim to be a store-worth tokens. What's your next investment strategy?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Only 2 weeks left! I'd better hurry up with my referral Wink
copper member
Activity: 56
What are the withdrwal rules here?

No rules. As long as it's in your balance and not locked in a loan. You can withdraw freely.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
What are the withdrwal rules here?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The experts say that the crypto market might go down again in May. Would it affect the ICO?

No. It's the other way around! From May onward we will rocket to an all time high.

Still quite far away from it. Let's hope that the anti-Bitcoiners will be proven wrong and we do indeed hit the moon behind the moon that we hit last year December Wink
Activity: 146
New project that you're planning will be run by your team as well?
Activity: 141
Powerloan is going to the moon!
copper member
Activity: 56
New project that you're planning will be run by your team as well?

New project will be run by a separate team, but they will report to the same management.
Every project will be projectised with different resources, to ensure all project get same amount of attention it deserve.
Activity: 126
good project. could somebody clarify what does it mean "a good balance between a greener world and smart investment"? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: