Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 57. (Read 13301 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why do you want to make another batch of tokens for the second project? Why not using POWL?

We are not doing an ico on second token. We are tokenizing our green data center that will be sold to utilized services. We are only giving it as reward.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Quite interesting! I'll try to make a deposit soon while the bonus is active.

We have an active bonus 30% now! Wink
Our project https://neuroseed.net
Activity: 146
Why do you want to make another batch of tokens for the second project? Why not using POWL?
Activity: 112
Did you see any other blockchain projects for renewable energy?

Join to our project https://neuroseed.net Wink
You can find a lot of advantages from investment Wink
copper member
So if I got it right, the early withdrawal penalty affects only the main loan, not the interest?

Yes your understanding is correct. This is a staking loan. So it will affect the tokens returned on cancellation.
Activity: 147
Kind and caring - these words come to mind when I see how you're working with the community!
Activity: 135
Challenge accepted, I want to be among the winners of that award!
Activity: 201
So if I got it right, the early withdrawal penalty affects only the main loan, not the interest?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Very many landings now - this is a risky business. How do you know what you are actually investing in?
Activity: 118
Quite interesting! I'll try to make a deposit soon while the bonus is active.
Activity: 142
Wow, the PTIPA Award is legit! Awesome way to attract more investors!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Interesting, I don't see how this coin will produce free excess energy when they have not even stated what kind of generation devices they will be purchasing, Solar, Wind, Hydro ?

Even in the past coins that came out with the bollocks promise of using user invested funds to purchase devices to generate energy and sell that to fund the coins price were just blatant scab grab scams, this one isn't far off those with just a re-wording of concept ! Roll Eyes
Activity: 141
Activity: 119
Fair enough to make an early deposit and get the early access to the crowdsale Smiley
copper member
The dashboard looks very professional. Your team must be very experienced in the crypto business.

This is our first crypto project. But our team is very experienced in development of financial systems and corporate web applications.
Activity: 113
How are you so sure that the renewable energy-based businesses will be profitable enough to provide the announced intereset rates?
Activity: 161
The dashboard looks very professional. Your team must be very experienced in the crypto business.
Activity: 120
Sure, the risk level is lower in this sphere. That's a major bonus!
copper member
Hahaha way to go ripping off another coins idea https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-erz-earnzcoinan-exciting-way-to-earnpowposmasternodes-lock-ins-2669082

You don't even have to spend much to get into ERZ and you get better daily lock-in (lending) rewards (up to 2.5% on locked-in balance) + higher referral incentive (up to 8%) then this two-faced bitconnect wannabe

I don't think you get the idea. Different insurance company sells insurance and different mutual funds provide different investment plan. I don't think you can call them a rip off since they're selling the same product. The plan is different and the management of it is different.
Activity: 111
Your way of community management is very effective, you're very attentive to your users, that's the best sign for investors!
Pages:
Jump to: