Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 55. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I'd also would be extremly greatful for a POWL airdrop!
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Those who really wanted to get a bonus already made a deposit like 2 weeks ago!
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
By the way, can you tell if there are any deposit bonus left?
Activity: 155
When do you plan a new coins airdrop?
copper member
Activity: 56
When do you plan a new coins airdrop?

Airdrop for Pre-ICO bonus is on 12th April.
Airdrop of new utility token is on 31st August.
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
All those multipliers  and interests are working super great! I think that every user can make his/her own perfect choice in this system to maximize the profits !
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Holy macaroni ! October 29th-30th and November 16th-17th 2017 must have had some kind of Bitcointalk.org sign up frenzy from the lot posting here Roll Eyes

What are the chances that most of this coins supporters signed up on those dates or even other spam dates with mass influx, even the signup times are not that far off from each other... hmmmmm Cheesy Roll Eyes

If you go through the majority of those accounts you can see they post the same dumb lingo in this thread every day, keeping it bumped with the shills I see Roll Eyes
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
So the token sale first will be open only to the users with deposits?
Activity: 171
Johan Stark must be an incredible businessmen who knows how to make people happy and make profits together!
Activity: 188
Hoping that your enthusiast stays the same after the token sale Wink
Activity: 135
This bonus and rewards system is very appealing. A serious reason for joining))
Activity: 219
this is a very good project .. where we can help digital asset players by lending us crypto. with interest to be paid at the end of the maturity I think will have an impact on the exchange rate of this POWL .. and indirectly many people who will feel helped and do not burden the person with a very high interest because it can make people disappointed
copper member
Official Announcement

24th April 2018

1. Last 5 days for deposit bonus of 100 POWL token for early depositors. Buy POWL tokens on 5.5.2018 Pre-ICO sale at $0.50 with 30% Airdrop bonus. Don't miss out our Pre-ICO sale and register now.

2. PTIPA Award is now live. Support our program and be in the running for PTIPA award by growing your referrals.Check our bounty for award detail: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-powerloan-lending-3241140

3. Powerloan have achieved a new milestone of 8000 registered users. Thank you for all of your support.

4. Join our official telegram chat and actively support our project. Download our stickers! https://t.me/powerloanchat

5. For additional security, please enable your 2FA in our dashboard.
copper member
The staking here is an option as well, but seriously, who needs that? Even if you make a loan and then do an early withdrawal, you still will have more.

If you do not want to commit long term and plan to move it to external exchange for sale. It's good to put in staking wallet.
Activity: 201
The staking here is an option as well, but seriously, who needs that? Even if you make a loan and then do an early withdrawal, you still will have more.
copper member
Is there any chance to know more about the other project?

We will announce in a few weeks.
Activity: 97
Is there any chance to know more about the other project?
Activity: 21
Very great project! Thanks for updating daily  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: