Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 67. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
How is it so profitable to invest in energy companies??
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Congrets for achieving 5000 active members! Wish you to continue growing!
Activity: 97
Agree with that, green energy and renewable energy are very much needed technologies!
Activity: 164
Havent noticed earlier that you also have a buyback plan, good to know.
copper member
Activity: 56
Wow, you really have a cooler website now!

Thanks. Yes, we spend all our time on the past few months on backend and blockchain itself.
We didn't have time to build a proper site. I'm glad we found time to give it an update!
Activity: 76
Wow, you really have a cooler website now!
Activity: 131
Green world AND smart invesrment, awesome Cheesy
copper member
can you tell if the 200 bonus is on? Or 100?

We are now on last leg of the bonus.
It's now 100 POWL for early depositors.
Activity: 123
can you tell if the 200 bonus is on? Or 100?
copper member
Updated ANN with Youtube link for review.
Activity: 144
Good project, yes. The OEM producuts part is very clever. A balance for the whole project.
copper member
Guys, that's one of the best project communities I've ever been! I mean it: you always tell what are you up to, you fix the issue in a sec, and your ideas in general are very inspiring!

We want to be approachable and we want our community to know what we are doing. We don't just give official announcements.

The team is contactable anytime in our telegram
Activity: 142
Guys, that's one of the best project communities I've ever been! I mean it: you always tell what are you up to, you fix the issue in a sec, and your ideas in general are very inspiring!
Activity: 142
I'm wishing you success, Powerloan! YOU'RE NOT ONLY PROVIDING PROFITS BUT ALSO MAKE A BETTER WORLD!
Activity: 336
information sales of coins or ICO is very clear and interesting, I also see ICO is divided into several phases that have a good price development, hopefully sales reach the target
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Good luck, team! Looking forward for the rest of website and dashboard updates!
Activity: 45
Interesting project that will boost adoption. Lending industry market is not yet saturated in crypto.

What benefits does your project offer over SALT lending or something that is offering a more holistic income market like FIC Network?
copper member
I think the built in exchange is already working, right?

Yes it is. We are doing an open beta test starting 6.6.2018 to 15.6.2018.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I think the built in exchange is already working, right?
copper member
By the time the pre-sale starts, the community must be over 10K, I guess. And that's a big deal!

Our target is to have 25k registered user by Pre-ICO. Hopefully the community continues to be actively promoting Powerloan.
Some have built a respectable number of referrals!
Pages:
Jump to: