Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 71. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Why are we going to support the green energy business? And to what kind of componies the loans will go?

The loan will be utilised by Powerloan.
Green energy business are really eco friendly which will lead a great impact in the country and those companies do not harm any resources and all such operations are highly even supported by the government bodies.

However, they do consume a lot of financial resources for now as there is still a lot of research required until the technology can replace our infrastructure efficiently.
if their research can be successful and generate great benefits I think it does not matter if you have to spend a lot of money. because it is definitely for the success of a project that he lived.

Well that is a no brainer then but what you mentioned is exactly what remains to be seen. Will they be able to generate benefits for their users? That's what all platforms are trying right now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
apparently, and for the first time no one answered me  Grin I'm sorry, I would like to know some details about the project. tell me, who has been watching the project for a long time, where you can contact the representatives of the team?
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Finally you fixed the automatic logout issues! Awesome!!
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
By the way, can  I purchase POWL using ETH? Or USD?
Activity: 180
Good afternoon! An interesting idea. Even though there is nothing really new, but the roadmap and reviews from reliable sources are very impressive. In any case, good luck to the team!
Activity: 115
Your deposit bonus system is so pleasant to get!
copper member
Activity: 56
That's a bit to early to worry about the listings. Now it's better to focus on successful pre sale.

Yes! We are working on a new website. It will be more engaging.
Activity: 124
That's a bit to early to worry about the listings. Now it's better to focus on successful pre sale.
copper member
Guys, are you working with other exchanges already about the listings?

Yes we are working on 2 exchange to have it traded by 16th June 2018.
Activity: 188
Guys, are you working with other exchanges already about the listings?
Activity: 161
Jee, I like how your updated dashboard looks! And you also plan to do further updates, wonder how that will look like Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
PowerLoan is gaining in popularity! I am sure that this cryptoproject will achieve its success.
This project should a aim for expanding their user base and making their community active and big. Telegram group is important for a project because many people come there to clear their queries and it is not a good sign to have a telegram group with low members because it seems like a project doesn't hold many people for long. They should definitely find a solution for this.
Activity: 97
And that calculator is available in dashboard too?
copper member
NICE project....will look futher on this project...

No it's not in our dashboard. But once it's live, you can see daily calculation on your loan history.
Activity: 26
NICE project....will look futher on this project...
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
They have a special calculator tool to estimate the returns, saw it in Telegram a few days ago.
copper member
Official Announcement

16th April 2018
1. Pre-ICO Bonus has been determined to be at 30%. All purchases during Pre-ICO will received an airdrop of 30% additional POWL token on 12th May 2018. Pre-ICO will run maximum for 7 days starting from 5.5.2018. Register yourself and deposit to get priority spots on Pre-ICO whitelist.

2. Bonus 200 POWL is still on-going for current deposit and will be reduced to 100 POWL once the spots are taken. We will be announcing the change. Upon deposit, our dev will verify allocate the POWL tokens within 8 hours.

Thank you for your support.
copper member
Activity: 161
Well, the interest calculations aren't obvious to me.
copper member
Well, the interest calculations aren't obvious to me.

It's quite simple.
Please check out a blog written by one of our reviewers.
https://medium.com/@petro_official/powerloan-an-avant-garde-investment-cryptocurrency-516255006380

Basically there's 3 criteria.
1. Fixed interest - Base Interest
2. Variable interest - Principle Interest
3. Multiplier

(Fixed + Variable) * multiplier = daily interest %.
Pages:
Jump to: