Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 70. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
apparently, and for the first time no one answered me  Grin I'm sorry, I would like to know some details about the project. tell me, who has been watching the project for a long time, where you can contact the representatives of the team?

Hi,
You can join our community group or channel for announcement:
https://t.me/powerloan
https://t.me/powerloanchat

Thank you. finally you answered me. I hope there is a better connection. I would be interested to know more about this project
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
No point in staking if you can loan it and get profits.
copper member
Activity: 56
We will be reducing POWL deposit bonus from 200 token to 100 token in a few hours, we will also be deploying our new website at that time.
copper member
No point in staking if you can loan it and get profits.

Yes staking is similar to mining, the reward will be much lower than a loan.
This is because a loan is committed to certain duration and staking does not commit and can be taken out any time.
For staking reward is up to 15% per annum.
copper member
Will there be any benefits for just staking the tokens?

It's a launchpad for many exciting projects and rewards.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Will there be any benefits for just staking the tokens?
copper member
Powerloan sponsored event at:
Century plaza meeting room, Juana Osmeña Street, Uptown, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
Date: 18.4.2018.
Time: 5pm
The topic: Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology investments

Our team rep will be there to share about blockchain and several exciting projects of 2018.
Everyone near Cebu is welcomed to attend.
Activity: 118
I'm on my way to make that deposit ASAP!
copper member
Speaking of which, do you already have an idea of what companies/businesse you're gonna to allocate the accumulated loans in?

Yes we do. We will be sharing details on how the loan is spent periodically.
Activity: 97
Speaking of which, do you already have an idea of what companies/businesse you're gonna to allocate the accumulated loans in?
copper member
The OEM products are rather a niche too. But maybe you can find a way to make it very profitable if you invest in the right businesses.

We currently distribute other people's product. it only made sense for us to build our own brand of products.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
The OEM products are rather a niche too. But maybe you can find a way to make it very profitable if you invest in the right businesses.
copper member
Less than 50 spots for deposit bonus left.
We will be lowering the bonus to 100 POWL once the current spots are taken up.
It will be effective once we announce it on our official telegram channel, ANN and website.

We apologise for our late response. Our team is extremely busy catching up with tickets as well as our plan to deploy a fully new website today.
It will be more engaging and more visual to everyone.
copper member
Hey! For a new startup you have so much to say! I mean not many projects are concerned in rather social matters like renewable energy technologies. And that's really important for many people, including myself.

Good to hear that, we definitely want to make it more reachable and affordable for everyone.
Thats the future!
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Hey! For a new startup you have so much to say! I mean not many projects are concerned in rather social matters like renewable energy technologies. And that's really important for many people, including myself.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Not sure that btc price will stabilize any time soon, so I think it's better just to make a deposit now and that's it Smiley
copper member
Daily Referral Loan Bouns - it means that I get an interest from my friend's loan?

Yes!
copper member
apparently, and for the first time no one answered me  Grin I'm sorry, I would like to know some details about the project. tell me, who has been watching the project for a long time, where you can contact the representatives of the team?

Hi,
You can join our community group or channel for announcement:
https://t.me/powerloan
https://t.me/powerloanchat
copper member
By the way, can  I purchase POWL using ETH? Or USD?

I'm sorry but not at the moment. We only accept BTC for our ICO.
Activity: 70
Daily Referral Loan Bouns - it means that I get an interest from my friend's loan?
Pages:
Jump to: