Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
⚡️🤩In his interview Dmitrii Kotegov, CEO of STIPS|FinTech, tells about his experience in traditional finance, how and why he entered FinTech, and his experience with the audience of HK FinTech Week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MF0YtQmVl8&feature=youtu.be
The video has 1,005 views and there are no likes. Why? Didn’t anyone like this video? I think the interview is good. Cool
We think that it is great too Smiley
Hey! What is the minimum investment during the pre-sale?
It’ll be 0,01 BTC for the pre sale.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
⚡️🤩In his interview Dmitrii Kotegov, CEO of STIPS|FinTech, tells about his experience in traditional finance, how and why he entered FinTech, and his experience with the audience of HK FinTech Week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MF0YtQmVl8&feature=youtu.be
The video has 1,005 views and there are no likes. Why? Didn’t anyone like this video? I think the interview is good. Cool
Activity: 123
Hey! What is the minimum investment during the pre-sale?
💰📈Business Insider, an American financial online media with unique audience of 113 million people per month, has published a press release about STIPS|FinTech. 🙀😁

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/stips-fintech-concludes-1-4m-private-sale-aims-at-civilizing-crypto-financial-markets-1027664230
How soon can i start investing btw, since pre sale ?
In just more than a week when it starts, yes.
Activity: 86
How soon can i start investing btw, since pre sale ?
In case you need spanish hit me up !! I have translated several wps over the last two years .
We’ll keep an eye out!
In case you need spanish hit me up !! I have translated several wps over the last two years .
What about wp translations ?
The White Paper is available in English and Russian.
What about wp translations ?
You really think you can pull this off?
Good day, sir. Pull what off?
This $11,400,000 cap
This is the ceiling we set for ourselves. It’ll be amazing if we gather this amount, but the soft cap is only $4,400,000.
That’s a tough one as well. I consider this far too big a sum
Everyone should! That’s a lot of money. But you should know that in projects like this one it takes massive amounts of resources to make everything work seamlessly. We’re not here to half-bake the product we’re passionate about.
That’s the spirit hahaha. How is it going so far by the way
Pretty much great. Expect the Oculus beta in the nearest future.
Can’t wait to try it out to be honest, it’s the only reason I pop around here
Then maybe join our Telegram: https://t.me/stips_official_chat?
Thanks mate!
Anytime.
Activity: 13
This $11,400,000 cap
This is the ceiling we set for ourselves. It’ll be amazing if we gather this amount, but the soft cap is only $4,400,000.
Everyone should! That’s a lot of money. But you should know that in projects like this one it takes massive amounts of resources to make everything work seamlessly. We’re not here to half-bake the product we’re passionate about.
Thanks mate!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Pre ICO will take place from November 15 to December, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the team will always be compact in developing this project until there is a lot of investor interest to join in the success of this project, good luck.
Thanks for believing in us!
it turns out that pre-ICO will still be running in a few days and I think the team is very good at preparing the project because it is proven that until now it has started to promote the project well and hopefully the support flows a lot so that the target can be achieved.
Pre ICO will take place from November 15 to December, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the team will always be compact in developing this project until there is a lot of investor interest to join in the success of this project, good luck.
Thanks for believing in us!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
This $11,400,000 cap
Activity: 13
This $11,400,000 cap
This $11,400,000 cap
Pages:
Jump to: