Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
🖐Hey friends, we’ve got great news!
💻We have deployed dedicated servers in Germany for an operation of STIPS|Oculus. Our partner Hetzner Online takes care of the environment and uses energy from renewable sources to power the servers in its data centers. ☘️We are happy to support energy efficiency. We have deployed 8 modern high-end servers to provide operation of our MVP.

Great news! It's always good to see the project that cares about our environment
Thank you so much for your support!
Of course! Great video from your roadshow. Could please remind me what's the pricing on different stages of token sale?
Sure! There will be 3 stages. Stages do not depend on time, they depend on the amount of money raised during the token sale:
I Stage ($1.4 M -$4.4 M) - $0,07
II Stage ($4.4 M -$7.4 M) - $0,085
III Stage ($7.4 M -$11.4 M) - $0,1

Thanks! I also wanted to ask about the bonuses for participants of the token sale. Are there any?
Activity: 98
💻We have deployed dedicated servers in Germany for an operation of STIPS|Oculus. Our partner Hetzner Online takes care of the environment and uses energy from renewable sources to power the servers in its data centers. ☘️We are happy to support energy efficiency. We have deployed 8 modern high-end servers to provide operation of our MVP.

Great news! It's always good to see the project that cares about our environment
Of course! Great video from your roadshow. Could please remind me what's the pricing on different stages of token sale?
Sure! There will be 3 stages. Stages do not depend on time, they depend on the amount of money raised during the token sale:
I Stage ($1.4 M -$4.4 M) - $0,07
II Stage ($4.4 M -$7.4 M) - $0,085
III Stage ($7.4 M -$11.4 M) - $0,1

We want to remind you that our pre-ICO starts on November 15th and will be going till December 15th! The minimum investment is 0,01 BTC. Ask any question about the upcoming ICO, we will be happy to assist.

Activity: 42
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies.
We calculated the weighted average of the project. It is equal to 76.63 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description Stips (STIPS).
Just look us, comment on us and subscribe us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

🌏Our 2-week #Roadshow in Asia has ended! We are impatient to share a short video on how it was. https://twitter.com/i/status/1061947524871729152
​​🖐Hey friends, we’ve got great news!
💻We have deployed dedicated servers in Germany for operation of STIPS|Oculus. Our partner Hetzner Online takes care of the environment and uses energy from renewable sources to power the servers in its data centers. ☘️We are happy to support energy efficiency. We have deployed 8 modern high-end servers to provide operation of our MVP.

hello, few days ago you mentioned in your twitter that you attended in Expoforum in Saint-Petersburg, would you show us the picture of your team in that event?
Hi! Here you go  Smiley https://imgur.com/a/cVNKvWK
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
hello, few days ago you mentioned in your twitter that you attended in Expoforum in Saint-Petersburg, would you show us the picture of your team in that event?
​​Why are we using blockchain❓ How does this technology add value to the STIPS platform❓

We have chosen the EOS blockchain to implement the platform’s functionality as it meets requirement emerging when developing the STIPS|Oculus platform.

👉This technology offers more efficient solutions to the following tasks:
❗️ Automated accounting of transactions.
❗️ Automated settlements and payments executed in one transaction.
❗️ Access to complete information on STIPS|FinTech managing company actions, data transparency.
❗️ Fast rate of transaction confirmation.
❗️ Two-tier scalability of the ecosystem.
❗️ No transaction fees for end users.
❗️ Interaction with other blockchain platforms.

💯Blockchain assures that all transactions are executed in the same and safe mode using smart contracts. Economics of the project is aimed at continuous development and enables decentralization of the incoming information.

If you have any questions about our platform, feel free to ask! We are always happy to help  Smiley
🔥📌Bitcoin Market Journal, a leading website for blockchain investors, has released Crypto 50, a review of the top influencers in blockchain and cryptocurrency. You will find the crypto celebrity rating here: https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/the-crypto-50/
stipsfintech is a Decentralized crypto - finances Ecosystem, one of their project goal is to build a community that is interested in independently searching for and providing information on assets. I am ready to support because I think there is something special for the future in this project.
the more days more and more projects emerge, and this project like many will support for success, there will be many investors who are interested because they see the purpose of this good project, looking forward to good news from the team for this project.
Thank you for your support  Smiley
finanzen.net, the largest financial web portal in Germany💰📈, has published a press release about our project!
👉Read more: https://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/aktien/stips-fintech-concludes-1-4m-private-sale-aims-at-civilizing-crypto-financial-markets-6764004
brand new
Activity: 0
this is a project that will provide a lot of benefits for the future. Hopefully this will all be able to run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results and this project will be able to be developed to success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
stipsfintech is a Decentralized crypto - finances Ecosystem, one of their project goal is to build a community that is interested in independently searching for and providing information on assets. I am ready to support because I think there is something special for the future in this project.
the more days more and more projects emerge, and this project like many will support for success, there will be many investors who are interested because they see the purpose of this good project, looking forward to good news from the team for this project.
Hey, thank you all so much! It means the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
​​⛓Why using blockchain❓ How does this technology add value to the STIPS platform❓

☝️🧐We have chosen the EOS blockchain to implement the platform’s functionality as it meets requirement emerging when developing the STIPS|Oculus platform.

👉This technology offers more efficient solutions to the following tasks:
❗️ Automated accounting of transactions.
❗️ Automated settlements and payments executed in one transaction.
❗️ Access to complete information on STIPS|FinTech managing company actions, data transparency.
❗️ Fast rate of transaction confirmation.
❗️ Two-tier scalability of the ecosystem.
❗️ No transaction fees for end users.
❗️ Interaction with other blockchain platforms.

💯Blockchain assures that all transactions are executed in the same and safe mode using smart contracts. Economics of the project is aimed at continuous development and enables decentralization of the incoming information. This allows minimizing garbling typical for centralized data aggregators.🚀
Pages:
Jump to: