Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Wow you guys have so many docs out there, what for?
Just to be clear, what is it that frustrates you?
Well I see White Paper, Light Paper, Business Model, Tokenomics, Roadmap, Two-Pager and Deck Presentation as your official documents right on the stips.io frontpage. Isn’t that excessive?
They’re all there for your own convenience: whichever aspect of STIPS you need to dive into, there’s a separate document for it.
I just don’t see how I would need White Paper, Light Paper and Two-pager at the same time, they’re basically the same things with a different scope. Business model, Tokenomics and Roadmap can easily be crammed into the White Paper, so there’s no real reason to do them separately imo
You may have a point, but we still believe our way favors those who don’t want to spend too much time finding what they need in a 100 page White Paper. Light Paper is a stripped back version of it, sure, and Two-pager is basically a leaflet, but that’s the point: they’re not ALL for you, we’ve got something for everyone.
Which would be true if every single person even knew what a White Paper is. It’s even more overwhelming for those who don’t know these words. But I guess we can write this off as crypto-industry basics
That last statement is exactly the point! Something else you’re interested in?
Ugh I don’t know, all seems fine. I’d like to see more renowned advisors though.
Activity: 98
Well I see White Paper, Light Paper, Business Model, Tokenomics, Roadmap, Two-Pager and Deck Presentation as your official documents right on the stips.io frontpage. Isn’t that excessive?
They’re all there for your own convenience: whichever aspect of STIPS you need to dive into, there’s a separate document for it.
I just don’t see how I would need White Paper, Light Paper and Two-pager at the same time, they’re basically the same things with a different scope. Business model, Tokenomics and Roadmap can easily be crammed into the White Paper, so there’s no real reason to do them separately imo
You may have a point, but we still believe our way favors those who don’t want to spend too much time finding what they need in a 100 page White Paper. Light Paper is a stripped back version of it, sure, and Two-pager is basically a leaflet, but that’s the point: they’re not ALL for you, we’ve got something for everyone.
Which would be true if every single person even knew what a White Paper is. It’s even more overwhelming for those who don’t know these words. But I guess we can write this off as crypto-industry basics
That last statement is exactly the point! Something else you’re interested in?

💯Work on MVP of the STIPS|FinTech platform is in full swing! The following functions are being developed:

❗️balance view : the platform will allow a trader/investor to track balance on all exchanges and wallets with reference to USD;
❗️diagram view with reference to the time scale;
❗️ exchange functionality allowing for viewing asset prices and buying/selling cryptocurrency.
❗️The team of STIPS|FinTech has recently announced its new representative office’s establishment in Hong Kong attempting to cater to the Asian market.

But surely your partners, AA Union Capital of Singapore, would be the people to cater to the Asian market? seeing as they are

The company is registered in the United Kingdom.

...but the main one is based in the UK.

Based or registered?
There is a considerable difference.

Registered (:

Hi! We do remember, but these questions require an answer from the team, which they will provide soon. Thank you for the patience!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
❗️The team of STIPS|FinTech has recently announced its new representative office’s establishment in Hong Kong attempting to cater to the Asian market.

But surely your partners, AA Union Capital of Singapore, would be the people to cater to the Asian market? seeing as they are

The company is registered in the United Kingdom.

...but the main one is based in the UK.

Based or registered?
There is a considerable difference.

Registered (:

❗️The team of STIPS|FinTech has recently announced its new representative office’s establishment in Hong Kong attempting to cater to the Asian market.🚀This big and bold step of STIPS|FinTech will launch a new era for both the company and the whole business industry as such a promising firm opens its wings and supports the enlargement of Blockchain community in Hong Kong. ⚡️

👉Read more in our Medium: https://medium.com/stips-fintech/stips-fintech-enters-the-asian-market-establishing-new-representative-office-in-hong-kong-623509070420
Activity: 86
I sort of missed out on the whole subscription thing tho, what’s it for? Is it necessary to pay monthly to use the platform?
Not at all! Subscription gives access to extended functionality. Details on that will be available further on.
Got it thanks
I sort of missed out on the whole subscription thing tho, what’s it for? Is it necessary to pay monthly to use the platform?
Not at all! Subscription gives access to extended functionality. Details on that will be available further on.
And where do the tokens go as soon as the subscription is paid for?
All tokens collected as subscription payments are to fund further development, maintenance, and rewards to users.
if it's true, of course, this project will be more attractive to investors and hopefully, in the future, there will be more support for this project so that the sales target can be achieved.
We're working hard to achieve that, thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
All tokens collected as subscription payments are to fund further development, maintenance, and rewards to users.

if it's true, of course, this project will be more attractive to investors and hopefully, in the future, there will be more support for this project so that the sales target can be achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: