Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 19. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Wow nice roadshow guys. Wish I could've made it to Shanghai
Oh, you had a chance? Too bad you couldn’t, it was a blast.
Yeah my visa expired right before September, didn’t really have the chance to renew it
Shame ):
But if you wanted to see our team in action, there’s a chance for some more shows down the road.

Would be nice! Heard about the blockchain cruise from several people as well, that one must have been great too
Activity: 98
Yeah my visa expired right before September, didn’t really have the chance to renew it
Shame ):
But if you wanted to see our team in action, there’s a chance for some more shows down the road.

What problem does STIPS solve?

Exponentially growing industry of blockchain projects attracts increasingly greater number of new investors. At the same time the market currently doesn’t offer a toolkit so that a potential investor could effectively assess all the risks and make an informed and right decision about purchasing an asset (token).

The ecosystem developed by the STIPS team, focused on the deep fundamental analysis, will enable investors to make informed decisions independently as well as place assets under management.
September turned out to be a busy period for the STIPS|FinTech team. We started out the month with a world tour, during which the platform presenters introduced their project to new audiences 👏, including prospective investors, foundations, and even mass media 💪
https://medium.com/stips-fintech/stips-fintech-on-world-tour-conquering-europe-and-asia-78edef2f0fff
Quote from: Adambel
link=topic=5032617.msg46719259#msg46719259 date=1539172589
Do y’all have an open source code repository I could see?
Hi! The code will be uploaded to GitHub when MVP alpha-version appears (approximately — October 2018).
What time in October? It’s already on
We’ll let you know in our channels, rest assured.
I’ve been following your Telegram chat, people seem pretty hyped there. When are you gonna list the token though?
We’ll do it gradually. In Q1 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on HitBTC, IDEX, Bibox, Liqui, Cryptopia, EthFinex. In Q3 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on Bittrex, BINANCE and BITFINEX.
So I take it, some time around the ICO itself?
You’re right (:
Ok good, Binance is a must have. Good luck with it
Much appreciated!
Activity: 72
Hi! The code will be uploaded to GitHub when MVP alpha-version appears (approximately — October 2018).
I’ve been following your Telegram chat, people seem pretty hyped there. When are you gonna list the token though?
We’ll do it gradually. In Q1 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on HitBTC, IDEX, Bibox, Liqui, Cryptopia, EthFinex. In Q3 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on Bittrex, BINANCE and BITFINEX.
You’re right (:
Ok good, Binance is a must have. Good luck with it
You’re right (:

I'm see for the first time that such projects of the blockchain choosen are eos and not etherium. It is even interesting that from this choice it will turn out all the same it is clear that so far this novelty and the market do not really understand how to accept. But if the result with the speed of transactions is better in the eos blockchain, then it will be possible to stand out in front of other projects in the market.
We did not choose blindly, EOS is perfect for our platform. And we're surely determined to stand out (:
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
I'm see for the first time that such projects of the blockchain choosen are eos and not etherium. It is even interesting that from this choice it will turn out all the same it is clear that so far this novelty and the market do not really understand how to accept. But if the result with the speed of transactions is better in the eos blockchain, then it will be possible to stand out in front of other projects in the market.
Looking forward to having a taste! Where will I be able to find it?
You’ll know it if you keep following us here or on Telegram: https://t.me/stips_official_chat
Pages:
Jump to: